KO Kelly
Who do I want to spend it with?' “It’s not necessarily the same careers that these people are chasing, but it’s definitely the idea of having this dream, this journey that I’m going to go on. Zane Holtz Talks About Katy Keene and Teases Season One Plot Zane Holtz Teases Katy Keene Isn't Just For Riverdale Fans — It's For Anyone Who Dreams Big February 7, 2020 by Brea Cubit I was curious to learn more about this charismatic actor who reminded me of a mix of Elvis and James Dean, reimagined as Jake Ryan from 16 Candles. For now, though, I plan to tune in at the very start of the highly anticipated Riverdale spin-off series, Katy Keene. “I feel like he would box Archie,” he said. As a newcomer to the franchise, Holtz does not disappoint, adding to the list of male hotties that have become a signature trademark of the shows. Better late than never, and I plan to start binge-watching past seasons as soon as time permits. It’s totally fun! Check your local listing times. Kelly, so I was really excited.”, It’s hard not to root for Katy and K.O. Riverdale season 4, episode 19 "Chapter Seventy-Six: Killing Mr. Honey" -- Photo: Katie Yu/The CW, (L – R): Casey Cott as Kevin Keller, Drew Ray Tanner as Fangs Fogarty and Charles Melton as Reggie Mantle — Photo: Jack Rowand/The CW. Zane Holtz Teases Katy Keene Isn't Just For Riverdale Fans — It's For Anyone Who Dreams Big. Kelly, so I was really excited.

Chapter Three: The Trial of Sabrina Spellman, Chapter Thirteen: The Passion of Sabrina Spellman, Chapter Fifteen: Doctor Cerberus's House of Horror, Chapter Eighteen: The Miracles of Sabrina Spellman, Chapter Thirty-Two: The Imp of the Perverse, Chapter One: Once Upon a Time in New York, Chapter Three: What Becomes of the Broken Hearted, Chapter Eight: It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding), ‘Katy Keene’ CW Pilot Adds Zane Holtz And Katherine LaNasa - Deadline, https://riverdale.fandom.com/wiki/Zane_Holtz?oldid=161311. "It's so cool because you see how dedicated Riverdale's fan base is," he said. "It's not necessarily the same careers that these people are chasing, but it's definitely the idea of having this dream, this journey that I'm going to go on. I think our show does a fantastic job of bringing these characters to life. I’m so excited for the audience to see it.”, Zane Holtz Teases Katy Keene Isn't Just For Riverdale Fans — It's For Anyone Who Dreams Big. works as a bouncer to the pay the bills, but he’s dedicated to becoming a star boxer. Zane-Ray Brodie Holtz is a Canadian actor and model. I was happy. The show also includes a major Riverdale character as a series regular; Josie McCoy (Ashleigh Murray), who moves from Riverdale to New York City and becomes Katy’s roommate. The series, which premieres on Feb. 6, heavily focuses on four ambitious professionals: Katy Keene (Lucy Hale), who wants to be the next great fashion designer; Josie McCoy (Ashleigh Murray) who’s determined to make it big as a singer; Jorge, aka Ginger Lopez (Jonny Beauchamp), who’s ready to take the Broadway world by storm; and Pepper Smith (Julia Chan), who wants to open her own version of Andy Warhol’s Factory. “It’s that feeling of first love,” Holtz explained. Yes! Kelly on The CW television series Katy Keene.

I was happy.

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. No doubt, starring on Katy Keene alongside an all-star cast has revealed itself as one of those places for Holtz. The talent can be there, but it’s still going to take time and effort and having the will to not give up on your passion and your dreams.”. 9 hours ago, by Karen Snyder Duke And it’s such a typical KO scenario, where he’s sweating and thinking about Katy while training with Gloria BUT somehow, also being chased by a bull (laughing). And it’s such a typical KO scenario, where he’s sweating and thinking about Katy while training with Gloria BUT somehow, also being chased by a bull (laughing). I think people are going to appreciate having these two different worlds that share a common thread.”, Although we got to see the two shows coalesce on Feb. 5 when Veronica (Camila Mendes) and Katy united in the Big Apple on Riverdale, Holtz added that “there may be some unexpected visitors on Katy Keene throughout the season.” And if K.O. I’m confident this show is going to find an audience among the LGBTQ community for a whole host of identifiable reasons to which we all can relate. 02/06/2020. You will receive an email with a link to set your new password. I have it framed up on my wall.

(Knock Out), who also happens to be a bouncer and aspiring boxer. Holtz currently stars as K.O. But first, some quick facts is the need of time. He’s also appeared in the El Rey Channe’s Dusk Til Dawn series and even Demi Lovato’s music video for Confident. Better late than never, and I plan to start binge-watching past seasons as soon as time permits. We knew we were doing something special, and it’s continued to feel that way. Sign up for email updates and don't miss our top posts, updates and more! He portrays KO Kelly on The CW's Katy Keene. Who's That New Girl Taking A Bite Out Of The Big Apple? Another character viewers will likely come to love is Katy’s boyfriend, K.O.

with a heart of gold is Zane Holtz (From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series and Hunter Killer). Instead, you can expect singing, fashion designing, and a group of young adults chasing their dreams in New York City. 12 hours ago. 8 hours ago, by Kelsie Gibson The CW's adaptation of Katy Keene might be in the same universe as Riverdale, but don't expect to see a lot of murder, cults, corpses, and teens with skeevy dark sides. The CW’s latest dramedy inspired by the Archie comics is set five years ahead of Riverdale, but while the worlds of the two shows do intersect, star Zane Holtz says Katy Keene and Riverdale have very different vibes. I saw a lot of myself in K.O. “It’s like, ‘What do I want to do with my life? We all sat together and saw the first couple cuts of the first episode. Zane Holtz is a Canadian actor and model. ", If Holtz's avidity for the show is any indication of what it's going to be like, we're all in for a treat. "It’s that show that hopefully [with] every episode, people will walk away feeling happy and a little bit better," he says.

"That is something a lot of young adults have to deal with," he added. "Katy Keene is a story about young people in New York chasing their dreams," Holtz tells Elite Daily. They’re not your average lovey-dovey pair whose affection feels forced and sudden — there’s history.

It’s a world that’s a little heightened and everybody has these grand aspirations. You could say they’re set in the same world but ours is definitely a bit more upbeat and cheery. I was a massive Archies comics fan as a kid, and I grew up in Vancouver, Canada, and John Goldwater, the head of Archies Comics, told me that for whatever reason, Canada is a massive market for Archie.

Drew Ray Tanner: After recurring as Fans Fogarty for three seasons, beginning in season 2, Drew Ray Tanner has been promoted to series regular status for Riverdale season 5. '", There's an added layer of anticipation, thanks to the very fervent Archieverse devotees. I remember hearing about the casting and pilot for the original Riverdale show, and I was a litter older than those characters who were all in high school, so I was like, aw man, that would have been fun.

"The show, for all of us as a cast, was so emotional because we have all lived these stories in our own way," Holtz continued. Had a blast with the @cw_katykeene gang this weekend with our first TCA panel. Not only acting, but there is more to him that is not known and left to unravel. Alongside a shirtless photo of Apa and Holtz holding up their fists on set, Aguirre-Sacasa teased the upcoming episodes. I’m embarrassed to admit I’m late as hell to the Riverdale party, but I’m totally getting into it now. The Archieverse is expanding even further beyond Riverdale. [It’s] very inspiring and encourages people to chase their dreams.". Post was not sent - check your email addresses! For now, though, I plan to tune in at the very start of the highly anticipated, I recently had the pleasure of interviewing the show’s cast during. I saw a lot of myself in K.O. They’re in every grocery store when you check out, and everywhere. The destinations and the likelihood of my success are unclear, but I have to just go with it anyway and take that risk.” And taking those risks can potentially lead you to a place where your triumph hits, Holtz added.
Who Wears Portrait Of A Lady Perfume, Carey Mulligan Instagram, This Is Not What I Expected 123movies, Yevlakh Airport, Tough Guy Address, Heart Of Darkness Movie Watch Online, Behind The Lens Meaning, Bartender Vocabulary, Matryoshka Doll Meaning, Chan Chan Translation, Rudolph The Red-nosed Reindeer Characters, Where To Buy Pea Gravel By The Ton Near Me, Shirvan Plain, Canadian Bands 2010s, I Love You Phillip Morris Cda, University Of Houston Football Recruiting, Jagged Edge - Goodbye, Barbara Dunkelman Net Worth, Keiko Story, Thelma And Louise Brad Pitt, Saanvi Talwar Instagram, Giant Eagle Sawmill Pharmacy, Itzy It'z Me Album Sales, Colorado Wildfire Academy 2021, Ain'tcha Helen Kane, Derek Chauvin Real Estate, I Am That Summary, Aziraphale Wikipedia, Scripture About Love, And Fear, Lemonade Song Internet Money, Go Ahead Chinese Drama Total Episodes, Middlem Marketing, Maybe Baby Clothing, The Book Of Laughter And Forgetting Summary, Exo Members Profile, Cicero, Natural Law Pdf, Celluloid Heroes Meaning, Solo Jennie Genius, Earthquake Utah 2020, Katrina Stuart Instagram Stories, Dubai Time, How Old Is Moisés Arias, Fast Luke Bryan, Mandy Music Jobs, Cuphead Devil Easy, Saracens Team Today, Kaitlyn Dias Behind The Voice Actors, Lola Travel Linkedin, Grigory Rodchenkov 2019, Baekyeon Dispatch, East Of Eden Audiobook, Taxi 5 Netflix, Dana Davis Daughter, Liar Liar Trivia, Brett Young - Mercy Lyrics, California Fire Donation, Paul Blackthorne Lagaan, The Wolf Among Us 2, Everything In Between Meaning, Vfwfl Org Programs, Hyunjin Sister, Middlemarch 1994 Watch Online, Frau Troffea Wikipedia, Midland Rockhounds Tickets, Admiration Meaning In Malayalam, Words That Rhyme With Me, Best 3d Bluray, Edmond Weather Radar, Akmu Chanhyuk Height, Jab Tum Chaho Lyrics, Taiwan Travel Restrictions, Luke Combs - One Number Away, Anil George: Movies, Zig Zag (2002 Full Movie), Pokemon Tower Of Water, Describe The Political And Social Organization Of The Mongols, Karan Wahi Instagram, Cornucopia Hunger Games, Reagan Pasternak Wiki, Itzy Icy Lyrics, Diorite Uses, Jarnbjorn Vs Mjolnir Vs Stormbreaker, Christine Lahti Gloria Steinem, Poppaea Sabina, Stella Banderas Wikipedia, Watch High Strung, Watch Channel 10 Australia In Uk, The Outsiders Movie Review Essay, Rockstar Xbox One, Ketki Dave Family, I Know I Know I Know Tiktok Song Name, Mogilev Ukraine, Vfw Florida Districts, Mike Davis La Riots, When Does Forever After All Release, " />

zane holtz riverdale

"So to be able to shoot in some of these iconic locations around town, and to really capture that New York romantic comedy vibe by doing these scenes while walking down the street and there’s 150 extras, or we’re sitting in the park eating a hot dog, it just feels like that true New York romance movie come to life.". Powered by Minute Media © 2020 All Rights Reserved. Another character viewers will likely come to love is Katy's boyfriend, K.O. The actor behind the rough and tough K.O. I'm so excited for the audience to see it. ", by Chanel Vargas Big Sean Reveals His Most Romantic Gesture For Jhené Aiko, and Is Anyone Else Swooning? Zane Holtz Says ‘Katy Keene’ & ‘Riverdale’ Are "Totally Different" Shows — EXCLUSIVE. So, my gosh, what’s that like for you as an actor? ET on The CW. So I got to do the drama and comedy bits that I felt comfortable with and still be part of this world. Zane Holtz Teases Katy Keene Isn't Just For Riverdale Fans — It's For Anyone Who Dreams Big .

KO Kelly
Who do I want to spend it with?' “It’s not necessarily the same careers that these people are chasing, but it’s definitely the idea of having this dream, this journey that I’m going to go on. Zane Holtz Talks About Katy Keene and Teases Season One Plot Zane Holtz Teases Katy Keene Isn't Just For Riverdale Fans — It's For Anyone Who Dreams Big February 7, 2020 by Brea Cubit I was curious to learn more about this charismatic actor who reminded me of a mix of Elvis and James Dean, reimagined as Jake Ryan from 16 Candles. For now, though, I plan to tune in at the very start of the highly anticipated Riverdale spin-off series, Katy Keene. “I feel like he would box Archie,” he said. As a newcomer to the franchise, Holtz does not disappoint, adding to the list of male hotties that have become a signature trademark of the shows. Better late than never, and I plan to start binge-watching past seasons as soon as time permits. It’s totally fun! Check your local listing times. Kelly, so I was really excited.”, It’s hard not to root for Katy and K.O. Riverdale season 4, episode 19 "Chapter Seventy-Six: Killing Mr. Honey" -- Photo: Katie Yu/The CW, (L – R): Casey Cott as Kevin Keller, Drew Ray Tanner as Fangs Fogarty and Charles Melton as Reggie Mantle — Photo: Jack Rowand/The CW. Zane Holtz Teases Katy Keene Isn't Just For Riverdale Fans — It's For Anyone Who Dreams Big. Kelly, so I was really excited.

Chapter Three: The Trial of Sabrina Spellman, Chapter Thirteen: The Passion of Sabrina Spellman, Chapter Fifteen: Doctor Cerberus's House of Horror, Chapter Eighteen: The Miracles of Sabrina Spellman, Chapter Thirty-Two: The Imp of the Perverse, Chapter One: Once Upon a Time in New York, Chapter Three: What Becomes of the Broken Hearted, Chapter Eight: It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding), ‘Katy Keene’ CW Pilot Adds Zane Holtz And Katherine LaNasa - Deadline, https://riverdale.fandom.com/wiki/Zane_Holtz?oldid=161311. "It's so cool because you see how dedicated Riverdale's fan base is," he said. "It's not necessarily the same careers that these people are chasing, but it's definitely the idea of having this dream, this journey that I'm going to go on. I think our show does a fantastic job of bringing these characters to life. I’m so excited for the audience to see it.”, Zane Holtz Teases Katy Keene Isn't Just For Riverdale Fans — It's For Anyone Who Dreams Big. works as a bouncer to the pay the bills, but he’s dedicated to becoming a star boxer. Zane-Ray Brodie Holtz is a Canadian actor and model. I was happy. The show also includes a major Riverdale character as a series regular; Josie McCoy (Ashleigh Murray), who moves from Riverdale to New York City and becomes Katy’s roommate. The series, which premieres on Feb. 6, heavily focuses on four ambitious professionals: Katy Keene (Lucy Hale), who wants to be the next great fashion designer; Josie McCoy (Ashleigh Murray) who’s determined to make it big as a singer; Jorge, aka Ginger Lopez (Jonny Beauchamp), who’s ready to take the Broadway world by storm; and Pepper Smith (Julia Chan), who wants to open her own version of Andy Warhol’s Factory. “It’s that feeling of first love,” Holtz explained. Yes! Kelly on The CW television series Katy Keene.

I was happy.

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. No doubt, starring on Katy Keene alongside an all-star cast has revealed itself as one of those places for Holtz. The talent can be there, but it’s still going to take time and effort and having the will to not give up on your passion and your dreams.”. 9 hours ago, by Karen Snyder Duke And it’s such a typical KO scenario, where he’s sweating and thinking about Katy while training with Gloria BUT somehow, also being chased by a bull (laughing). And it’s such a typical KO scenario, where he’s sweating and thinking about Katy while training with Gloria BUT somehow, also being chased by a bull (laughing). I think people are going to appreciate having these two different worlds that share a common thread.”, Although we got to see the two shows coalesce on Feb. 5 when Veronica (Camila Mendes) and Katy united in the Big Apple on Riverdale, Holtz added that “there may be some unexpected visitors on Katy Keene throughout the season.” And if K.O. I’m confident this show is going to find an audience among the LGBTQ community for a whole host of identifiable reasons to which we all can relate. 02/06/2020. You will receive an email with a link to set your new password. I have it framed up on my wall.

(Knock Out), who also happens to be a bouncer and aspiring boxer. Holtz currently stars as K.O. But first, some quick facts is the need of time. He’s also appeared in the El Rey Channe’s Dusk Til Dawn series and even Demi Lovato’s music video for Confident. Better late than never, and I plan to start binge-watching past seasons as soon as time permits. We knew we were doing something special, and it’s continued to feel that way. Sign up for email updates and don't miss our top posts, updates and more! He portrays KO Kelly on The CW's Katy Keene. Who's That New Girl Taking A Bite Out Of The Big Apple? Another character viewers will likely come to love is Katy’s boyfriend, K.O.

with a heart of gold is Zane Holtz (From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series and Hunter Killer). Instead, you can expect singing, fashion designing, and a group of young adults chasing their dreams in New York City. 12 hours ago. 8 hours ago, by Kelsie Gibson The CW's adaptation of Katy Keene might be in the same universe as Riverdale, but don't expect to see a lot of murder, cults, corpses, and teens with skeevy dark sides. The CW’s latest dramedy inspired by the Archie comics is set five years ahead of Riverdale, but while the worlds of the two shows do intersect, star Zane Holtz says Katy Keene and Riverdale have very different vibes. I saw a lot of myself in K.O. “It’s like, ‘What do I want to do with my life? We all sat together and saw the first couple cuts of the first episode. Zane Holtz is a Canadian actor and model. ", If Holtz's avidity for the show is any indication of what it's going to be like, we're all in for a treat. "It’s that show that hopefully [with] every episode, people will walk away feeling happy and a little bit better," he says.

"That is something a lot of young adults have to deal with," he added. "Katy Keene is a story about young people in New York chasing their dreams," Holtz tells Elite Daily. They’re not your average lovey-dovey pair whose affection feels forced and sudden — there’s history.

It’s a world that’s a little heightened and everybody has these grand aspirations. You could say they’re set in the same world but ours is definitely a bit more upbeat and cheery. I was a massive Archies comics fan as a kid, and I grew up in Vancouver, Canada, and John Goldwater, the head of Archies Comics, told me that for whatever reason, Canada is a massive market for Archie.

Drew Ray Tanner: After recurring as Fans Fogarty for three seasons, beginning in season 2, Drew Ray Tanner has been promoted to series regular status for Riverdale season 5. '", There's an added layer of anticipation, thanks to the very fervent Archieverse devotees. I remember hearing about the casting and pilot for the original Riverdale show, and I was a litter older than those characters who were all in high school, so I was like, aw man, that would have been fun.

"The show, for all of us as a cast, was so emotional because we have all lived these stories in our own way," Holtz continued. Had a blast with the @cw_katykeene gang this weekend with our first TCA panel. Not only acting, but there is more to him that is not known and left to unravel. Alongside a shirtless photo of Apa and Holtz holding up their fists on set, Aguirre-Sacasa teased the upcoming episodes. I’m embarrassed to admit I’m late as hell to the Riverdale party, but I’m totally getting into it now. The Archieverse is expanding even further beyond Riverdale. [It’s] very inspiring and encourages people to chase their dreams.". Post was not sent - check your email addresses! For now, though, I plan to tune in at the very start of the highly anticipated, I recently had the pleasure of interviewing the show’s cast during. I saw a lot of myself in K.O. They’re in every grocery store when you check out, and everywhere. The destinations and the likelihood of my success are unclear, but I have to just go with it anyway and take that risk.” And taking those risks can potentially lead you to a place where your triumph hits, Holtz added.

Who Wears Portrait Of A Lady Perfume, Carey Mulligan Instagram, This Is Not What I Expected 123movies, Yevlakh Airport, Tough Guy Address, Heart Of Darkness Movie Watch Online, Behind The Lens Meaning, Bartender Vocabulary, Matryoshka Doll Meaning, Chan Chan Translation, Rudolph The Red-nosed Reindeer Characters, Where To Buy Pea Gravel By The Ton Near Me, Shirvan Plain, Canadian Bands 2010s, I Love You Phillip Morris Cda, University Of Houston Football Recruiting, Jagged Edge - Goodbye, Barbara Dunkelman Net Worth, Keiko Story, Thelma And Louise Brad Pitt, Saanvi Talwar Instagram, Giant Eagle Sawmill Pharmacy, Itzy It'z Me Album Sales, Colorado Wildfire Academy 2021, Ain'tcha Helen Kane, Derek Chauvin Real Estate, I Am That Summary, Aziraphale Wikipedia, Scripture About Love, And Fear, Lemonade Song Internet Money, Go Ahead Chinese Drama Total Episodes, Middlem Marketing, Maybe Baby Clothing, The Book Of Laughter And Forgetting Summary, Exo Members Profile, Cicero, Natural Law Pdf, Celluloid Heroes Meaning, Solo Jennie Genius, Earthquake Utah 2020, Katrina Stuart Instagram Stories, Dubai Time, How Old Is Moisés Arias, Fast Luke Bryan, Mandy Music Jobs, Cuphead Devil Easy, Saracens Team Today, Kaitlyn Dias Behind The Voice Actors, Lola Travel Linkedin, Grigory Rodchenkov 2019, Baekyeon Dispatch, East Of Eden Audiobook, Taxi 5 Netflix, Dana Davis Daughter, Liar Liar Trivia, Brett Young - Mercy Lyrics, California Fire Donation, Paul Blackthorne Lagaan, The Wolf Among Us 2, Everything In Between Meaning, Vfwfl Org Programs, Hyunjin Sister, Middlemarch 1994 Watch Online, Frau Troffea Wikipedia, Midland Rockhounds Tickets, Admiration Meaning In Malayalam, Words That Rhyme With Me, Best 3d Bluray, Edmond Weather Radar, Akmu Chanhyuk Height, Jab Tum Chaho Lyrics, Taiwan Travel Restrictions, Luke Combs - One Number Away, Anil George: Movies, Zig Zag (2002 Full Movie), Pokemon Tower Of Water, Describe The Political And Social Organization Of The Mongols, Karan Wahi Instagram, Cornucopia Hunger Games, Reagan Pasternak Wiki, Itzy Icy Lyrics, Diorite Uses, Jarnbjorn Vs Mjolnir Vs Stormbreaker, Christine Lahti Gloria Steinem, Poppaea Sabina, Stella Banderas Wikipedia, Watch High Strung, Watch Channel 10 Australia In Uk, The Outsiders Movie Review Essay, Rockstar Xbox One, Ketki Dave Family, I Know I Know I Know Tiktok Song Name, Mogilev Ukraine, Vfw Florida Districts, Mike Davis La Riots, When Does Forever After All Release,

Follow Us
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Twitter
Council Meetings

Business Meetings Held 1st Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Socials are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Upcoming Events

There are no upcoming events at this time.