Find movie and film cast and crew information for Whoever Slew Auntie Roo? It was that perfect level of almost over the top without quite falling down the mountain.….

Some women are nutso, especially when it comes to children. Whoever Slew Auntie Roo? Report this film, 'So you know what this horror update of Hansel and Gretel really needs? With his older sister, the pair escape numerous attacks and are aided by their grandfather and a resourceful young ... See full summary ». It reminds me of something the Italians would have made back in the day but nope, it wasn’t them! I enjoyed the story very much but I just couldn't find one likable character in the entire film! È una rivisitazione di Hansel e Gretel, non particolarmente memorabile nonostante una Shelley Winters che regge da sola il film. Adopt me Shelley, I'll eat your stuffing, candy, and ice cream! "Hansel and Gretel" played by Mark Lester and Chloe Franks, are not innocent victims and it could be argued that they are the real villains. I wish that Curtis Harrington had the chance to adapt every well known fairy tale/children's fable into English gothic hagsploitation. A young couple who are into kinky "mind games" get more than they bargained for when a mysterious woman comes into their lives. She's just so adorable, and kind, and nice, and charming!

The intersection of adult fantasy/childhood fantasy/fairy tales/Christmas is intriguing. Going from so good to…. Sadism and sleaze dominate this fast-paced film about the getaway aftermath of a heist-gone-wrong-turned-kidnapping. Certificate: M/PG

What’s not to love?? (1972) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. cast: 6/10story: 5/10visuals: 3/10music: 6/10panache: 3/10overall: 5/10notes: i don't know if this was like, really supposed to be scary or not?

(1971) - Curtis Harrington on AllMovie *sobs* I just love you so much, Curtis Harrington!

Oliver Twist is the real villain of the story, A list that is trying to contain every horror film made that is not lost and is found on the…, Jayce Fryman 18,693 films 2,886 99 Edit, This list collects every film from the Starting List that became They Shoot Pictures Don't They's 1000 Greatest Films. www.mixcloud.com/hauntedair/if-my-valentine-you-wont-be-ill-hang-myself-on-your-christmas-tree/. it was just depressing.

Shelley Winters is excellent as the title Auntie psycho-biddy. Natürlicher Fall von Geschmackssache. Like it doesn't just happen to take place at Christmas, this thing is Christmassy as all hell!

(1972).

(1971) a couple of years ago and Queen Of Blood (1966) which I saw a couple of months ago. Hier gibt es mal keine Wertung, da ich mit dem Film nicht viel anfangen konnte, ist der typische britische Slow-Pacer, der reichlich altmodisch daherkommt (wen wunderts beim Produktionsjahr von 1972 und noch dazu eine britische Produktion, also hat man da gefühlt einen Mitt-60er Streifen vor sich). I'm starting to become a big fan of his work. Review by Justin LaLiberty ★★★½ . Directed by Curtis Harrington. In retrospect I like this more than I did while I watched it but I think if I were to…, Scavenger Hunt 41/Film 11/A film based on a children’s book, A very clever take on ‘Hansel and Gretel’ in what feels like a feature-length episode of ‘Tales Of The Unexpected’. One Christmas, her eye fall upon a little girl who reminds her of her daughter and she imprisons her in her attic. I'm convinced! As hagsploitation horror goes, Winters doesn't quite go to the places that Bette Davis or Tallulah Bankhead reached. This review may contain spoilers. - Rated PG-13 for some disturbing images and behavior, Amazon Prime Just Announced Some Great Horror Movies For September, Amazon Prime Announces Over 100 New Movies/TV Shows For September, Amazon Prime Video New Releases: September 2020, Everything Coming to Prime Video in September 2020. I wish that Curtis Harrington had the chance to adapt every well known fairy tale/children's fable into English gothic hagsploitation. I'm not sure why this isn't talked about more as a great Christmas horror! Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. View production, box office, & company info. Made by fans in Auckland, New Zealand. A demented widow lures unsuspecting children into her mansion in a bizarre "Hansel and Gretel" twist. Whoever Slew Auntie Roo? What to Watch if You Miss the "Game of Thrones" Cast, Angela Barnes

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google privacy policy and terms of service apply.

A+ titleA+ opening sceneThe rest is a B-/C+. An alien species makes contact with Earth through radio transmission, notifying of an imminent visit. A retelling of the old tale of Hansel and Gretel, but set in 1920's England. It felt like a creepier, colorful soul sister to The Night of the Hunter. I wish mine had. Nobody believes her brother, Christopher, when he tells them what's happened, so he goes to rescue her. I love love Christmas and Christmas movies!! The film's setting is splendid and…. All parents should show their children Whoever Slew Auntie Roo? And the Gingerbread House!! I really wanted to like this, but I found it boring. Search for "Whoever Slew Auntie Roo?"

I was just kinda oohing and aahing at this the whole time. Also hat man hier eher ein Märchen für Heranwachsende vor sich als einen Horror-Thriller. Two middle-aged women move to Hollywood, California after their sons are convicted of a notorious murder and open a dance school for children eager to tap their way to stardom. Erzählt wird eine Art Variation des Hänsel und Gretel Themas mit Gesangseinlage (Ächzzz) und trotz 91 Minuten zieht es sich gewaltig.

Daily Horror Hunt #19 – January Horror 2020, Every Horror Film Made from 1895 - present, The Chronological History of the Cinematic Macabre, Low-Budget & Lurid: A List of Exploitation/Grindhouse Fare (Every Movie on the Grindhouse Cinema Database, Almost), All the films mentioned in Kim Newman's Nightmare Movies, Genre: Exploitation (100 Years: 1896-1995), New Beverly Cinema Films by Quentin Tarantino, The (Almost) Complete Psychotronic Encyclopedia Of Film, (almost) every title from worldscinema.org, Out Of The Closets And Into The Cinemas!

Louis Philippe Brand History, Wsfl-tv Schedule, Yaongyi Rich, Bible Sellers, Nina Lisandrello Married, Imperialism In Waiting For The Barbarians, Cole Sprouse Upcoming Movies, Waiting For The Barbarians Characters, Slingshot Foil Boards 2020, Was James Baldwin Married, Can T Take Things For Granite, The Ice Princess Children's Book, Family Stone Meaning, Devasuram Real Life Character, Tou Thao Family, 4x4 Equal, Nightwatch Waitforelementvisible, Ain't No Mountain High Enough Sister Act Chords, She Meaning In Tamil, Mcdonald's Salads Calories, Riddhi Dave, 55 Plus Homes Near Me, 21 Irrefutable Laws Of Leadership Ppt, She Meaning In Tamil, Golden Age Of Comics Characters, Iain Stirling Love Island Funny, Roaring Twenties Jazz, Red Vs Blue: Zero Trailer, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Full Movie Hd 1080p, Middle School Chemistry Answers, Loathe Synonym, 3d Fire Protection, Manat Name, Boise Fire Chief Job, Plural Past Tense Lie, Famous Trojan Horse Virus, Isles In A Store, Pokemon Gen 8 Leaks, College Chemistry Textbook, Wertheim Village Frankfurt, Go Soo Jong, Changmin Education, Real-time Satellite Fire Images California, Jubilee Vs Dazzler, Ali Means Buddy, Retrato En Sepia, Parable Of The Fig Tree Activities, Kang Min-hyuk Girlfriend, Waiting For The Barbarians Sparknotes Chapter 2, Aaliyah Plane Crash, Jamie Blackley Instagram, If Your Diabetic, Joakim Broden Married, Soil Of Kyrgyzstan, Zara China, Joe Namath Fur Coat Story, La La Land - City Of Stars Lyricsthe Intruder 1962 Characters, The Man In The High Castle Season 1 Episode 8 Recap, Ekulti Ek Story, Princess Diaries 3 Cast, Jude Meaning In Tamil, The Glorias' Review, La Femme Nikita Full Episodes Online, Scorn Ps4, Fast Retailing Wiki, Make Me Cry Lyrics Steffan Argus, David Sullivan, Professor Levy Crimes And Misdemeanors, Triangle Formula Angle, Pliny The Elder Beer Wiki, Livy History Of Rome, Book 1 Summary, Hometown Furniture, Flamingo Emoji, Buddhist Art For Sale, Tikhon Nikolaevich, Nina Lisandrello Married, Wynaut Pokemon Shield, 2020 Sundance Film Festival Winners, Anna Before I Fall, Johnny Orlando Height 2020, Deception On His Mind Summary, 7517 17th St N Oakdale Chauvin, Ricky Watters For Who, For What Gif, White Bordeaux Wine Pairing, How Old Is 1969, City Of Berkeley Flood Zone Map, Gangster Wallpaper, Marble Healing Properties, Shopgirl Book Review, Avneet Kaur And Siddharth Nigam, What Time Do Poppies Close, Is My Spy On Disney Plus, Sleepy Time Gal Song Writer, Uso Military, Buy Undercover Blues, Kazakhstan Time Zones, " />

whoever slew auntie roo cast

A broad take-off on the old "Hansel and Gretel" fairytale, this movie is pure 70's.If you like your horror films without a lot of gore and with a lot of suspense, see "Who Slew Auntie Roo?" Director Curtis Harrington, who I just very recently became aware of after watching What's The Matter With Helen? Between the few weak spots in this movie is a fun Shelley Winters performance and enough mysterious motivations to keep invested to the end. Wow! Mobile site. Tra i miei contatti a quanto pare sono l'unica ad averlo loggato, ed io stessa effettivamente l'ho visto per puro caso, incuriosita dal titolo. I almost sympathized with Shelley Winter's character, Mrs. Forrest, I said almost, I don't have a dead kid in a bedroom that I snuggle with, mind you and I have no plans on kidnapping children. Und kann dementsprechend Interessierten ohne Frage ans Herz gelegt werden. like, this lady did some bad shit but i dunno if she deserved to DIE. Holly Jolly Horror Hunt, Day 17, challenge #16 - another Christmas horror flick. One Christmas, her eye fall upon a little girl who reminds her of her daughter and she imprisons her in her attic. Sure she keeps her dead daughter's bones sitting in a coffin next to her room, singing to them nightly... And she kidnaps a couple local orphans...And whaps one of them upside the head with a log...And she happens to own two child-sized ovens...And she sure seems awfully swift with a butcher's knife... Alright, will somebody just slew Auntie Roo already, this has gone on long enough! on Amazon.com, Title:

Find movie and film cast and crew information for Whoever Slew Auntie Roo? It was that perfect level of almost over the top without quite falling down the mountain.….

Some women are nutso, especially when it comes to children. Whoever Slew Auntie Roo? Report this film, 'So you know what this horror update of Hansel and Gretel really needs? With his older sister, the pair escape numerous attacks and are aided by their grandfather and a resourceful young ... See full summary ». It reminds me of something the Italians would have made back in the day but nope, it wasn’t them! I enjoyed the story very much but I just couldn't find one likable character in the entire film! È una rivisitazione di Hansel e Gretel, non particolarmente memorabile nonostante una Shelley Winters che regge da sola il film. Adopt me Shelley, I'll eat your stuffing, candy, and ice cream! "Hansel and Gretel" played by Mark Lester and Chloe Franks, are not innocent victims and it could be argued that they are the real villains. I wish that Curtis Harrington had the chance to adapt every well known fairy tale/children's fable into English gothic hagsploitation. A young couple who are into kinky "mind games" get more than they bargained for when a mysterious woman comes into their lives. She's just so adorable, and kind, and nice, and charming!

The intersection of adult fantasy/childhood fantasy/fairy tales/Christmas is intriguing. Going from so good to…. Sadism and sleaze dominate this fast-paced film about the getaway aftermath of a heist-gone-wrong-turned-kidnapping. Certificate: M/PG

What’s not to love?? (1972) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. cast: 6/10story: 5/10visuals: 3/10music: 6/10panache: 3/10overall: 5/10notes: i don't know if this was like, really supposed to be scary or not?

(1971) - Curtis Harrington on AllMovie *sobs* I just love you so much, Curtis Harrington!

Oliver Twist is the real villain of the story, A list that is trying to contain every horror film made that is not lost and is found on the…, Jayce Fryman 18,693 films 2,886 99 Edit, This list collects every film from the Starting List that became They Shoot Pictures Don't They's 1000 Greatest Films. www.mixcloud.com/hauntedair/if-my-valentine-you-wont-be-ill-hang-myself-on-your-christmas-tree/. it was just depressing.

Shelley Winters is excellent as the title Auntie psycho-biddy. Natürlicher Fall von Geschmackssache. Like it doesn't just happen to take place at Christmas, this thing is Christmassy as all hell!

(1972).

(1971) a couple of years ago and Queen Of Blood (1966) which I saw a couple of months ago. Hier gibt es mal keine Wertung, da ich mit dem Film nicht viel anfangen konnte, ist der typische britische Slow-Pacer, der reichlich altmodisch daherkommt (wen wunderts beim Produktionsjahr von 1972 und noch dazu eine britische Produktion, also hat man da gefühlt einen Mitt-60er Streifen vor sich). I'm starting to become a big fan of his work. Review by Justin LaLiberty ★★★½ . Directed by Curtis Harrington. In retrospect I like this more than I did while I watched it but I think if I were to…, Scavenger Hunt 41/Film 11/A film based on a children’s book, A very clever take on ‘Hansel and Gretel’ in what feels like a feature-length episode of ‘Tales Of The Unexpected’. One Christmas, her eye fall upon a little girl who reminds her of her daughter and she imprisons her in her attic. I'm convinced! As hagsploitation horror goes, Winters doesn't quite go to the places that Bette Davis or Tallulah Bankhead reached. This review may contain spoilers. - Rated PG-13 for some disturbing images and behavior, Amazon Prime Just Announced Some Great Horror Movies For September, Amazon Prime Announces Over 100 New Movies/TV Shows For September, Amazon Prime Video New Releases: September 2020, Everything Coming to Prime Video in September 2020. I wish that Curtis Harrington had the chance to adapt every well known fairy tale/children's fable into English gothic hagsploitation. I'm not sure why this isn't talked about more as a great Christmas horror! Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. View production, box office, & company info. Made by fans in Auckland, New Zealand. A demented widow lures unsuspecting children into her mansion in a bizarre "Hansel and Gretel" twist. Whoever Slew Auntie Roo? What to Watch if You Miss the "Game of Thrones" Cast, Angela Barnes

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google privacy policy and terms of service apply.

A+ titleA+ opening sceneThe rest is a B-/C+. An alien species makes contact with Earth through radio transmission, notifying of an imminent visit. A retelling of the old tale of Hansel and Gretel, but set in 1920's England. It felt like a creepier, colorful soul sister to The Night of the Hunter. I wish mine had. Nobody believes her brother, Christopher, when he tells them what's happened, so he goes to rescue her. I love love Christmas and Christmas movies!! The film's setting is splendid and…. All parents should show their children Whoever Slew Auntie Roo? And the Gingerbread House!! I really wanted to like this, but I found it boring. Search for "Whoever Slew Auntie Roo?"

I was just kinda oohing and aahing at this the whole time. Also hat man hier eher ein Märchen für Heranwachsende vor sich als einen Horror-Thriller. Two middle-aged women move to Hollywood, California after their sons are convicted of a notorious murder and open a dance school for children eager to tap their way to stardom. Erzählt wird eine Art Variation des Hänsel und Gretel Themas mit Gesangseinlage (Ächzzz) und trotz 91 Minuten zieht es sich gewaltig.

Daily Horror Hunt #19 – January Horror 2020, Every Horror Film Made from 1895 - present, The Chronological History of the Cinematic Macabre, Low-Budget & Lurid: A List of Exploitation/Grindhouse Fare (Every Movie on the Grindhouse Cinema Database, Almost), All the films mentioned in Kim Newman's Nightmare Movies, Genre: Exploitation (100 Years: 1896-1995), New Beverly Cinema Films by Quentin Tarantino, The (Almost) Complete Psychotronic Encyclopedia Of Film, (almost) every title from worldscinema.org, Out Of The Closets And Into The Cinemas!

Louis Philippe Brand History, Wsfl-tv Schedule, Yaongyi Rich, Bible Sellers, Nina Lisandrello Married, Imperialism In Waiting For The Barbarians, Cole Sprouse Upcoming Movies, Waiting For The Barbarians Characters, Slingshot Foil Boards 2020, Was James Baldwin Married, Can T Take Things For Granite, The Ice Princess Children's Book, Family Stone Meaning, Devasuram Real Life Character, Tou Thao Family, 4x4 Equal, Nightwatch Waitforelementvisible, Ain't No Mountain High Enough Sister Act Chords, She Meaning In Tamil, Mcdonald's Salads Calories, Riddhi Dave, 55 Plus Homes Near Me, 21 Irrefutable Laws Of Leadership Ppt, She Meaning In Tamil, Golden Age Of Comics Characters, Iain Stirling Love Island Funny, Roaring Twenties Jazz, Red Vs Blue: Zero Trailer, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Full Movie Hd 1080p, Middle School Chemistry Answers, Loathe Synonym, 3d Fire Protection, Manat Name, Boise Fire Chief Job, Plural Past Tense Lie, Famous Trojan Horse Virus, Isles In A Store, Pokemon Gen 8 Leaks, College Chemistry Textbook, Wertheim Village Frankfurt, Go Soo Jong, Changmin Education, Real-time Satellite Fire Images California, Jubilee Vs Dazzler, Ali Means Buddy, Retrato En Sepia, Parable Of The Fig Tree Activities, Kang Min-hyuk Girlfriend, Waiting For The Barbarians Sparknotes Chapter 2, Aaliyah Plane Crash, Jamie Blackley Instagram, If Your Diabetic, Joakim Broden Married, Soil Of Kyrgyzstan, Zara China, Joe Namath Fur Coat Story, La La Land - City Of Stars Lyricsthe Intruder 1962 Characters, The Man In The High Castle Season 1 Episode 8 Recap, Ekulti Ek Story, Princess Diaries 3 Cast, Jude Meaning In Tamil, The Glorias' Review, La Femme Nikita Full Episodes Online, Scorn Ps4, Fast Retailing Wiki, Make Me Cry Lyrics Steffan Argus, David Sullivan, Professor Levy Crimes And Misdemeanors, Triangle Formula Angle, Pliny The Elder Beer Wiki, Livy History Of Rome, Book 1 Summary, Hometown Furniture, Flamingo Emoji, Buddhist Art For Sale, Tikhon Nikolaevich, Nina Lisandrello Married, Wynaut Pokemon Shield, 2020 Sundance Film Festival Winners, Anna Before I Fall, Johnny Orlando Height 2020, Deception On His Mind Summary, 7517 17th St N Oakdale Chauvin, Ricky Watters For Who, For What Gif, White Bordeaux Wine Pairing, How Old Is 1969, City Of Berkeley Flood Zone Map, Gangster Wallpaper, Marble Healing Properties, Shopgirl Book Review, Avneet Kaur And Siddharth Nigam, What Time Do Poppies Close, Is My Spy On Disney Plus, Sleepy Time Gal Song Writer, Uso Military, Buy Undercover Blues, Kazakhstan Time Zones,

Follow Us
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Twitter
Council Meetings

Business Meetings Held 1st Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Socials are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Upcoming Events

There are no upcoming events at this time.