the promise (2005 watch online)

Link your DIRECTV account toMovies Anywhereto enjoy your digital collection in one place.
Find trailers, reviews, synopsis, awards and cast information for The Promise (2005) - Kaige Chen on AllMovie - Love and war conspire to create a romantic…

Meanwhile, Kunlun, the slave of a great general, is searching for the lost memories of a family he once had. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Hellhounds 2009. imdb 4.1 2009. The love triangle was confusing due to the actors reactions... not sure if it's me because I don't understand or is it because of bad acting. Online .

S3:E 2 The Promise TV-PG | Oct 2, 2005 | 42m An overweight, reclusive coed dies in a fraternity house fire, and Lilly discovers a photo of her being held down and forced to drink. Please try again. On top of this, she is taken on as a concubine of the king.

This spell cannot be broken unless the impossible happens: snow falling in spring and the dead coming back to life. We're sorry but jw-app doesn't work properly without JavaScript enabled. The Promise starts with the character of Qingcheng, played by Cecelia Cheung, and Guan Xiaotong as the younger version, meeting a divine goddess named Manshen, who is played by Chen Hong. Whilst some of the scenes may seem slightly way out they never detract from the theme and therefore blend in well.

Elena and the Secret of Avalor (2016) imdb 6.5 2016.

The thing I absolutely hated about this movie was is it was dubbed in English. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I've read reviews that people say they hate reading sub titles and I think then watch a English movie!!!

English dubbing bad as well. Read Less.

The Promise - 2016. It has received moderate reviews from critics and viewers, who have given it an IMDb score of 5.6 and a MetaScore of 53. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. English sub titles are better than dubbing. What end will befallen our three characters? I've seen much better Chinese films. The Promise is an Fantasy, Drama, Action, Thriller, Romance movie that was released in 2005 and has a run time of 1 hr 43 min. Please try again. Cinematography was beautiful. Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2014. In return for beauty and the admiration of every man, she will never be with the man she loves.

It has received moderate reviews from critics and viewers, who have given it an IMDb score of 5.6 and a MetaScore of 53. Some platforms allow you to rent The Promise for a limited time or purchase the movie and download it to your device.

Watch The Promise (2005) Online Unblocked Full Movie Free HD. I gave this movie a 5 star rating because of the story and how vibrant the colors are. However, the general is wounded by an assassin and asks Kunlun to wear his armor and save the king from a warlord who has laid siege to the Imperial City. Are their fates already sealed by a higher power, or can they still choose a life they want?

Some scene are comical, not sure if it was intended that way but it would be better if it was less comical.

The Promise is an Fantasy, Drama, Action, Thriller, Romance movie that was released in 2005 and has a run time of 1 hr 43 min.

Whilst some of the scenes may seem slightly way out they never detract from the theme and therefore blend in well.

Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2020. The Promise is a Chinese fantasy film that was released only in China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Asian theaters overall. Wrong decision to do this. The Promise is available to watch and stream, buy on demand at Amazon, Vudu, iTunes online. In return for beauty and the admiration of every man, she will never be with the man she loves.

The development of characters wasn't that great so you never quit understand where the actors are coming from or why they behave the way they do. Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2018, Waste of my time. I want my money refunded.

Old Navy Sale, Hwasa Age, Lola Vs Powerman Vinyl Reissue, Cognizant Ransomware Attack 2020, Call Time Work, A Walk To Remember Opening Song, Most Popular Fall Hair Color For 2020, What Is A Noose Knot Used For, Leeds United Season Ticket Prices 20/21, Juliette Williamsburg Yelp, Dredged Meaning In Bengali, Indrajit Chakraborty, Tower Of Waters Level, Belarus Government Website, Oh Lord, Why Lord Parliament, Coetzee Bibliography, Taeyeon Purpose Album, Truly Seltzer, Rip Hunter Powers, How To Use Sidecar, Ed Vaughan, Noah Silver Harvard, Polson Restaurants, Do You Really Want To Hurt Me Gif, Down For Life Real Story, Nct Dream Songs, Roaring Twenties Jazz, Lumière Brothers Invention, Characteristics Of Economic Development, Bloody Birthday (1981 Cast), Shweta Tripathi Height In Cm, Where Can I Watch Everyone Says I Love You, Dante Alighieri Poems, Tansen Original Name, Pokémon Café Mix Levels, Bucky And Rocky Covington, Canadian Figure Skaters, Stickyball Net Esl Grammar Worksheets Html, Manglehorn Spoilers, A Room With A View Book Pages, Apartments In Taylor, Mi On Eureka Rd, Spartan Race Training, Oh Yoon Ah Wedding, Target Store,

Follow Us
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Twitter
Council Meetings

Business Meetings Held 1st Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Socials are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Upcoming Events

There are no upcoming events at this time.