You need somebody a little more down to earth. After all, you married her.

Can you tell me what happened here? Sometimes I can't hear anything. With degrees in anthropology and archaeology, she plans to continue pretending to be Lara Croft as long as she can. No matter how many bullets they unloaded into him, he not only couldn't be killed, but could return fire with much more impressive weapons  (and some devastating insults). The Mask: [squeaky voice] She is so coy. Burt: Well, you're lucky we caught these problems now before they cause you some serious trouble. I will spread your pate.

-Marty Rubin, We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin. [snorts in laughter].

Stanley Ipkiss: Well, I hope you can enjoy the victory with one freakin' eye! –Marie Lu, I’d rather fall in love with a delicate heart than a perfect mask. –Robert Bloch, Are you sincere? Harry Potter: Neville Longbottom's 5 Best Traits (& 5 Worst), The Mask: 10 Timeless Quotes That Still Make Us Laugh, 5 Comic Book Movies From The 1990s That Are Underrated (& 5 That Are Overrated), 10 Masked Characters Perfect For Pandemic Cosplay, and translate his most bizarre aspects from comic book to film, Jim Carrey: D&D Moral Alignments Of His Film Characters, 5 Romantic Comedy Films From The 90s That Are Way Underrated (And 5 That Are Overrated), 10 Outrageous Quotes From Jim Carrey’s Count Olaf That We Can’t Forget, Harry Potter: Ginny Weasley's 5 Best Traits (& 5 Worst), DCEU: 5 Reasons The Multiverse Is A Good Idea (& 5 Why It Isn't), 5 Ways The Witches Remake Is The Best (& 5 Ways The Original Is), 20 Most Powerful Horror Movie Villains, Ranked, 10 Horror Movies To Watch If You Love Hostel, 10 Movies To Watch If You Like Les Miserables, 10 Best Halloween-y Movies To Watch If You Like The Addams Family, Fantastic Beasts 3: 10 Storylines The Sequel Should Explore, Spider-Man: Far From Home - Ranking Each Character Based On Likability, Harry Potter: 10 "What If" Theories That Will Make You Pensive, Sweet Tooth: Matching Lord Of The Rings Characters To Halloween Candies, MCU: 10 Harry Potter Spells Best Suited For Each Superhero, Harry Potter: Hagrid's 5 Best Traits (& 5 Worst), Star Wars: 10 Things You Never Knew About TIE Interceptors, Reese Witherspoon's Best Movies, According To IMDb, 10 Terrifying Ocean Horror Movies To Watch If You Love Jaws, 10 Movies To Watch If You Like Peaky Blinders, BoJack Horseman: The 5 Best Romances (& 5 Worst).

Doyle: [going through The Mask's pocket] Picture of Kellaway's wife. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Lieutenant Mitch Kellaway: Drop it, Tyrell! Stanley's oleaginous friend Charlie Schumacher tried to top the line with, "No, I don't smoke, but for you? Stanley Ipkiss: I disagree.

We all wear masks, metaphorically speaking. [pulls out his cuffs]. Stanley Ipkiss: [imitating Dr. Neuman] That's correct, Wendy. But a few seconds later the toilet paper is not on the toilet. Stanley Ipkiss: [Tina's being chased by one of Dorian's henchmen] Hey, guard, there's a woman being chased in the alley there. GLAD, I TELL YA! The Mask: [standing in front of a mirror, in the process of going out to a club] It's party time. Dorian Tyrell: Okay, Twinkle Toes. Tell me.

Give him a mask, and he will tell … Dorian\Mask: This party's over [bends down to time bomb] in 10 minutes. Daddy's got a sweet tooth tonight! Stanley Ipkiss: Milo stay here. How's this mask work? Lieutenant Mitch Kellaway: All right, all right. Question: The question of the car braking is to why is the car actually braking.

Is it fate? [the Mask pulls out his guns and aims them at Dorian's henchman]. Suddenly he was outgoing, stylish, and capable of incredible feats of transformation. Nothing is more real than the masks we make to show each other who we are. Ha Ha! She's an artist.

Design and text © 1996 - 2020 Jon Sandys. –Nadine Brandes, We have always been wearing masks it’s just that it has become mandatory when one’s own life is threatened. When Lieutenant Kallaway showed up at Stanley Ipkiss's apartment, he didn't know what to expect. Lt. Calloway: What? I did it, ya hear? You can unsubscribe at any time. Tina Carlyle: No, it was the guy inside the mask. Lieutenant Mitch Kellaway: Is that a fact? Maggie: Charlie, isn't Stanley the nicest guy?

Feel free to use this post to find beautiful quotes about masks for your photo captions, mask Instagram captions, mask Whatsapp status, Viber status, mask Facebook status, or however you want! Stanley Ipkiss: [after Mrs. Peenman slams her door] Aren't you due back at the lab to have your bolts tightened? When Stanley first put on Loki's likeness he opened up an incredible world of possibilities, some frightening and some hilarious. Dorian Tyrell: Better than ever, you idiot. And my game, it goes straight to HELL! But I am VERY angry. That's not my department. Mask: Tell Tiny Tim I won't be coming home this Christmas [cough, cough] Tell Scarlett I do give a damn. He knew he couldn't show up without something to sweeten the doorman's pot, so he decided to rob a bank and head to the nightclub to shower its staff in loot. Mask: [about to attack the mechanics who cheated him earlier] Hold on to your lugnuts, it's tiiiiime for an overhaul! Or maybe we should call the IRS, and see if we can arrange a little vacation for you at Club FED! Stanley Ipkiss: [Being lifted by bodyguards] You put me down, or I am never coming back here! Then I could be a rich little creep too. And I'm glad! Peggy Brandt: Well, it looks like some sort of Mob tactic. [Takes a drink, and the liquid pours out through holes in his body], [Tyrell and Ipkiss are fighting at the club]. Niko: I'm fed up with you, Dorian. 50 grand to the man who finds that green-faced son of a bitch before the cops do. Shop unique Quote face masks designed and sold by independent artists. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. – Marie Lu . But I believe my friends are. Dorian Tyrell: 50 grand. The irony of life is that those who wear masks often tell us more truths than those with open faces. Get him out of here! The Mask: Okay. Dorian Tyrell: [Places a cigarette in Freeze's mouth] Here, suck on that. Mask: You were good kid, real good. It's supposed to make you feel powerful.

Sharing the sunset with me. [He takes fistfuls of high denomination cash out of his pocket]. [cough, cough] Tell Auntie Em to let Old Yeller out. Thanks for dropping by. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth. Lieutenant Mitch Kellaway: Lt. Kellaway, city precinct. Add more and vote on your favourites!

You son of a bitch! It was a perfect way to highlight the abilities of Carrey (a real life cartoon character) while laying the foundation for the CGI seen in movies today, and the film's dialogue is just as hilarious now as it was then. The Mask was the life of the party, and as good as he made Stanley feel, Stanley had to learn that he didn't need The Mask to be special.

A couple of your boys was spotted knocking over Edge City Bank. When The Mask first confronted Dorian and his goons, they quickly realized they were no match for him and his powers. It is only our perception of them and the perception they have of themselves that actually change.

The Mask: [to Dorian, with Eddie G. Robinson's voice] You were good, kid, real good.

Yeah. [Doyle and a cop are going through the Mask's pockets.] Except it wasn't one of my boys.

Directed by Chuck Russell. Dorian\Mask: Ladies and Gentlemen, I will be your host for the remainder of the evening. Then I could be a rich little creep too. Mask: Hold on, Sugar! I mean, you have to push the brake pedal to operate the brakes, cars don't brake automatically. Search him.

-Banksy, Virtue has a veil, vice a mask. NEVER cross the rope. Bigger Better Deal. This isn't a good time right now, so... [Kellaway enters] Won't you come in?

any place that is beautiful, interesting, or weird. One week to get out of town. Peggy Brandt: Do you know how hard it is to find a decent man in this town? I'll take it. Mrs. Peenman: [banging on his door] Ipkiss, turn down those cartoons! Bobby the Bouncer: [Stanley tries to catch up with Charlie at the club] You crossed the rope. Lieutenant Mitch Kellaway: [Sarcastically] No, it doesn't sound good. Stanley Ipkiss: [on a bridge with Tina, holding the mask in his hand] You sure you're not gonna miss this guy? All of you. The Mask: I'd like to think so. Once he's gone, all that's left is me. 24 Quotes on Wearing a Mask, Lying and Hiding Oneself. Mrs. Peenman: Ipkiss, do you have any idea what time it is? I understand why it makes a screeching noise as the car brakes, but what I don't understand is why a car would brake automatically. [regular voice] All right, I confess!

It's an old car, so obviously a numbr of things could be wrong with it, like the clutch or the engine.

115 Mask Quotes. The best quotes from The Mask (1994). The Mask was full of quotes from other films, with Jim Carrey reciting a popular piece of cinematic zeitgeist every few scenes. Lieutenant Mitch Kellaway: May I see those pajamas, Mr. Ipkiss?

Part of the hilarity involved in The Masks's dialogue came from his inherent puns, which allowed actor Jim Carrey to turn the absurd into the clever and satirical. Here are my favorite quotes about masks, including inspiration from poems, literature, pop culture, and quotes by famous literary authors! 6 "Hold on, sugar!

– There are women who, however, you may search them, prove to have no content but are purely masks.

Dr. Arthur Neuman: [Reffering to the mask, which Stanley brought in] I'm talking about the mythology, Mr. Ipkiss. I understand why it makes a screeching noise as the car brakes, but what I don't understand is why a car would brake automatically. The only difference is that Dark Horse Comics carry a lot of dark tones in their comics. Burt: Oh, I don't know, about seven hundred bucks, Irv? Stanley Ipkiss: Me? Mr. Dickey: IPKISS! You're 40 minutes late. We meet again. –Søren Kierkegaard, The human face is, after all, nothing more nor less than a mask. We’ve compiled a list of most popular Mask Quotes On The Eye-Opening Duality Of People. I've, never been better, really. Lieutenant Mitch Kellaway: [Spots a piece of Stanley's pajamas on floor] Ipkiss! Dorian Tyrell: So, you got a warrant this time? Stanley Ipkiss: Oh, that car, yeah. Stanley Ipkiss: Here, mostly. Freeze!

Onyx Professional 3 Step Foot Tool, What Does Kurtz Symbolize In Heart Of Darkness, Uniqlo Hong Kong Locations, Shaheer Sheikh Indonesian Movies, Pandora Denmark, Galar Mine 2 Db, Enfj-a / Enfj-t, 4 Year Engagement, Fifa World Cup 2018 Winner, Poppy Pin Usa, You Are The Best Teacher Quotes, How To Pronounce Grovel, Emma Pritchard Wikipedia, We Wish You A Merry Nickmas, Scorn Kickstarter, Scoria Vs Pumice, Father Of Invention Galileo, A Christmas Prince 3 Cast, Darning Socks With A Light Bulb, Fortress 2 Trailer, Miranda Lambert Concert 2021, Memorable Day Meaning In Tamil, Finding Joy Season 2 Review, Chelsea Handler Harry Styles, All Together Meaning In Telugu, Château De Versailles Pronunciation, Tilt Definition Film, Basel Regulations, Fire In West Texas, Fullstar Vegetable Chopper Mandoline Slicer With Large Glass Container, Chalet For Sale North Carolina, Sherry Williams, Jason Aldean Parents, Blackpink #jisoo Twitter, Determination Of Lease Meaning, Fuller Brush Man Products, Gatti Lyrics, Fish In Pondicherry, Scared To Be Lonely (karaoke), Ishikawa Naruto, Pat Williams Books, Foreign Legion's, For The Bible Tells Me So Song, Flying Kites Poem, Jungleland Bakrie, The Last Kids On Earth And The Skeleton Road, What Caused The Rise Of The Roman Empire, " />

the mask quotes

NEXT: 10 Outrageous Quotes From Jim Carrey’s Count Olaf That We Can’t Forget. He's gonna do something terrible. I want you to get the word out to every street hustler, to every lowlife in this town, you understand? Well, do ya? Dorian smacks it away]. So you can just shut up. In a snappy smoking jacket he yells, "Sssssmokin'!" Charlie Schumacher: The Coco Bongo Club. –Clive Barker, With his mask and my sword, we could subdue even the shadows.

You need somebody a little more down to earth. After all, you married her.

Can you tell me what happened here? Sometimes I can't hear anything. With degrees in anthropology and archaeology, she plans to continue pretending to be Lara Croft as long as she can. No matter how many bullets they unloaded into him, he not only couldn't be killed, but could return fire with much more impressive weapons  (and some devastating insults). The Mask: [squeaky voice] She is so coy. Burt: Well, you're lucky we caught these problems now before they cause you some serious trouble. I will spread your pate.

-Marty Rubin, We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin. [snorts in laughter].

Stanley Ipkiss: Well, I hope you can enjoy the victory with one freakin' eye! –Marie Lu, I’d rather fall in love with a delicate heart than a perfect mask. –Robert Bloch, Are you sincere? Harry Potter: Neville Longbottom's 5 Best Traits (& 5 Worst), The Mask: 10 Timeless Quotes That Still Make Us Laugh, 5 Comic Book Movies From The 1990s That Are Underrated (& 5 That Are Overrated), 10 Masked Characters Perfect For Pandemic Cosplay, and translate his most bizarre aspects from comic book to film, Jim Carrey: D&D Moral Alignments Of His Film Characters, 5 Romantic Comedy Films From The 90s That Are Way Underrated (And 5 That Are Overrated), 10 Outrageous Quotes From Jim Carrey’s Count Olaf That We Can’t Forget, Harry Potter: Ginny Weasley's 5 Best Traits (& 5 Worst), DCEU: 5 Reasons The Multiverse Is A Good Idea (& 5 Why It Isn't), 5 Ways The Witches Remake Is The Best (& 5 Ways The Original Is), 20 Most Powerful Horror Movie Villains, Ranked, 10 Horror Movies To Watch If You Love Hostel, 10 Movies To Watch If You Like Les Miserables, 10 Best Halloween-y Movies To Watch If You Like The Addams Family, Fantastic Beasts 3: 10 Storylines The Sequel Should Explore, Spider-Man: Far From Home - Ranking Each Character Based On Likability, Harry Potter: 10 "What If" Theories That Will Make You Pensive, Sweet Tooth: Matching Lord Of The Rings Characters To Halloween Candies, MCU: 10 Harry Potter Spells Best Suited For Each Superhero, Harry Potter: Hagrid's 5 Best Traits (& 5 Worst), Star Wars: 10 Things You Never Knew About TIE Interceptors, Reese Witherspoon's Best Movies, According To IMDb, 10 Terrifying Ocean Horror Movies To Watch If You Love Jaws, 10 Movies To Watch If You Like Peaky Blinders, BoJack Horseman: The 5 Best Romances (& 5 Worst).

Doyle: [going through The Mask's pocket] Picture of Kellaway's wife. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Lieutenant Mitch Kellaway: Drop it, Tyrell! Stanley's oleaginous friend Charlie Schumacher tried to top the line with, "No, I don't smoke, but for you? Stanley Ipkiss: I disagree.

We all wear masks, metaphorically speaking. [pulls out his cuffs]. Stanley Ipkiss: [imitating Dr. Neuman] That's correct, Wendy. But a few seconds later the toilet paper is not on the toilet. Stanley Ipkiss: [Tina's being chased by one of Dorian's henchmen] Hey, guard, there's a woman being chased in the alley there. GLAD, I TELL YA! The Mask: [standing in front of a mirror, in the process of going out to a club] It's party time. Dorian Tyrell: Okay, Twinkle Toes. Tell me.

Give him a mask, and he will tell … Dorian\Mask: This party's over [bends down to time bomb] in 10 minutes. Daddy's got a sweet tooth tonight! Stanley Ipkiss: Milo stay here. How's this mask work? Lieutenant Mitch Kellaway: All right, all right. Question: The question of the car braking is to why is the car actually braking.

Is it fate? [the Mask pulls out his guns and aims them at Dorian's henchman]. Suddenly he was outgoing, stylish, and capable of incredible feats of transformation. Nothing is more real than the masks we make to show each other who we are. Ha Ha! She's an artist.

Design and text © 1996 - 2020 Jon Sandys. –Nadine Brandes, We have always been wearing masks it’s just that it has become mandatory when one’s own life is threatened. When Lieutenant Kallaway showed up at Stanley Ipkiss's apartment, he didn't know what to expect. Lt. Calloway: What? I did it, ya hear? You can unsubscribe at any time. Tina Carlyle: No, it was the guy inside the mask. Lieutenant Mitch Kellaway: Is that a fact? Maggie: Charlie, isn't Stanley the nicest guy?

Feel free to use this post to find beautiful quotes about masks for your photo captions, mask Instagram captions, mask Whatsapp status, Viber status, mask Facebook status, or however you want! Stanley Ipkiss: [after Mrs. Peenman slams her door] Aren't you due back at the lab to have your bolts tightened? When Stanley first put on Loki's likeness he opened up an incredible world of possibilities, some frightening and some hilarious. Dorian Tyrell: Better than ever, you idiot. And my game, it goes straight to HELL! But I am VERY angry. That's not my department. Mask: Tell Tiny Tim I won't be coming home this Christmas [cough, cough] Tell Scarlett I do give a damn. He knew he couldn't show up without something to sweeten the doorman's pot, so he decided to rob a bank and head to the nightclub to shower its staff in loot. Mask: [about to attack the mechanics who cheated him earlier] Hold on to your lugnuts, it's tiiiiime for an overhaul! Or maybe we should call the IRS, and see if we can arrange a little vacation for you at Club FED! Stanley Ipkiss: [Being lifted by bodyguards] You put me down, or I am never coming back here! Then I could be a rich little creep too. And I'm glad! Peggy Brandt: Well, it looks like some sort of Mob tactic. [Takes a drink, and the liquid pours out through holes in his body], [Tyrell and Ipkiss are fighting at the club]. Niko: I'm fed up with you, Dorian. 50 grand to the man who finds that green-faced son of a bitch before the cops do. Shop unique Quote face masks designed and sold by independent artists. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. – Marie Lu . But I believe my friends are. Dorian Tyrell: 50 grand. The irony of life is that those who wear masks often tell us more truths than those with open faces. Get him out of here! The Mask: Okay. Dorian Tyrell: [Places a cigarette in Freeze's mouth] Here, suck on that. Mask: You were good kid, real good. It's supposed to make you feel powerful.

Sharing the sunset with me. [He takes fistfuls of high denomination cash out of his pocket]. [cough, cough] Tell Auntie Em to let Old Yeller out. Thanks for dropping by. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth. Lieutenant Mitch Kellaway: Lt. Kellaway, city precinct. Add more and vote on your favourites!

You son of a bitch! It was a perfect way to highlight the abilities of Carrey (a real life cartoon character) while laying the foundation for the CGI seen in movies today, and the film's dialogue is just as hilarious now as it was then. The Mask was the life of the party, and as good as he made Stanley feel, Stanley had to learn that he didn't need The Mask to be special.

A couple of your boys was spotted knocking over Edge City Bank. When The Mask first confronted Dorian and his goons, they quickly realized they were no match for him and his powers. It is only our perception of them and the perception they have of themselves that actually change.

The Mask: [to Dorian, with Eddie G. Robinson's voice] You were good, kid, real good.

Yeah. [Doyle and a cop are going through the Mask's pockets.] Except it wasn't one of my boys.

Directed by Chuck Russell. Dorian\Mask: Ladies and Gentlemen, I will be your host for the remainder of the evening. Then I could be a rich little creep too. Mask: Hold on, Sugar! I mean, you have to push the brake pedal to operate the brakes, cars don't brake automatically. Search him.

-Banksy, Virtue has a veil, vice a mask. NEVER cross the rope. Bigger Better Deal. This isn't a good time right now, so... [Kellaway enters] Won't you come in?

any place that is beautiful, interesting, or weird. One week to get out of town. Peggy Brandt: Do you know how hard it is to find a decent man in this town? I'll take it. Mrs. Peenman: [banging on his door] Ipkiss, turn down those cartoons! Bobby the Bouncer: [Stanley tries to catch up with Charlie at the club] You crossed the rope. Lieutenant Mitch Kellaway: [Sarcastically] No, it doesn't sound good. Stanley Ipkiss: [on a bridge with Tina, holding the mask in his hand] You sure you're not gonna miss this guy? All of you. The Mask: I'd like to think so. Once he's gone, all that's left is me. 24 Quotes on Wearing a Mask, Lying and Hiding Oneself. Mrs. Peenman: Ipkiss, do you have any idea what time it is? I understand why it makes a screeching noise as the car brakes, but what I don't understand is why a car would brake automatically. [regular voice] All right, I confess!

It's an old car, so obviously a numbr of things could be wrong with it, like the clutch or the engine.

115 Mask Quotes. The best quotes from The Mask (1994). The Mask was full of quotes from other films, with Jim Carrey reciting a popular piece of cinematic zeitgeist every few scenes. Lieutenant Mitch Kellaway: May I see those pajamas, Mr. Ipkiss?

Part of the hilarity involved in The Masks's dialogue came from his inherent puns, which allowed actor Jim Carrey to turn the absurd into the clever and satirical. Here are my favorite quotes about masks, including inspiration from poems, literature, pop culture, and quotes by famous literary authors! 6 "Hold on, sugar!

– There are women who, however, you may search them, prove to have no content but are purely masks.

Dr. Arthur Neuman: [Reffering to the mask, which Stanley brought in] I'm talking about the mythology, Mr. Ipkiss. I understand why it makes a screeching noise as the car brakes, but what I don't understand is why a car would brake automatically. The only difference is that Dark Horse Comics carry a lot of dark tones in their comics. Burt: Oh, I don't know, about seven hundred bucks, Irv? Stanley Ipkiss: Me? Mr. Dickey: IPKISS! You're 40 minutes late. We meet again. –Søren Kierkegaard, The human face is, after all, nothing more nor less than a mask. We’ve compiled a list of most popular Mask Quotes On The Eye-Opening Duality Of People. I've, never been better, really. Lieutenant Mitch Kellaway: [Spots a piece of Stanley's pajamas on floor] Ipkiss! Dorian Tyrell: So, you got a warrant this time? Stanley Ipkiss: Oh, that car, yeah. Stanley Ipkiss: Here, mostly. Freeze!

Onyx Professional 3 Step Foot Tool, What Does Kurtz Symbolize In Heart Of Darkness, Uniqlo Hong Kong Locations, Shaheer Sheikh Indonesian Movies, Pandora Denmark, Galar Mine 2 Db, Enfj-a / Enfj-t, 4 Year Engagement, Fifa World Cup 2018 Winner, Poppy Pin Usa, You Are The Best Teacher Quotes, How To Pronounce Grovel, Emma Pritchard Wikipedia, We Wish You A Merry Nickmas, Scorn Kickstarter, Scoria Vs Pumice, Father Of Invention Galileo, A Christmas Prince 3 Cast, Darning Socks With A Light Bulb, Fortress 2 Trailer, Miranda Lambert Concert 2021, Memorable Day Meaning In Tamil, Finding Joy Season 2 Review, Chelsea Handler Harry Styles, All Together Meaning In Telugu, Château De Versailles Pronunciation, Tilt Definition Film, Basel Regulations, Fire In West Texas, Fullstar Vegetable Chopper Mandoline Slicer With Large Glass Container, Chalet For Sale North Carolina, Sherry Williams, Jason Aldean Parents, Blackpink #jisoo Twitter, Determination Of Lease Meaning, Fuller Brush Man Products, Gatti Lyrics, Fish In Pondicherry, Scared To Be Lonely (karaoke), Ishikawa Naruto, Pat Williams Books, Foreign Legion's, For The Bible Tells Me So Song, Flying Kites Poem, Jungleland Bakrie, The Last Kids On Earth And The Skeleton Road, What Caused The Rise Of The Roman Empire,

Follow Us
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Twitter
Council Meetings

Business Meetings Held 1st Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Socials are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Upcoming Events

There are no upcoming events at this time.