the interceptor west brom

Thanks for the great review and we are glad you enjoyed your visit Have a great day! This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

Isn't this a question you should ask the staff, not other reviewers? Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Thank you, We did intend to have lunch but we were too early so had the cheap breakfast instead. Kind regards . Drinks were not full glasses, food was poor and NOT value for money.

It was OK, & filled me up although not a big meal, the sausage was lovely! The staff here are so lovely it's nice to go somewhere and be welcomed the food was quick and tasty would definitely recommend. If possible could you please send us a private message including a phone...More. Staff were brilliant. Order takeaway and delivery at The Interceptor, West Bromwich with Tripadvisor: See 795 unbiased reviews of The Interceptor, ranked #87 on Tripadvisor among 111 restaurants in West …

The Interceptor: the west brom interceptor fills a gap..!

Serviettes all over the floor - no attempt to keep clean and...More, Hi, I am really sorry to hear that your latest visit the Interceptor was not enjoyable for yourself. Map updates are paused. Greene_K1ng, Manager at The Interceptor, responded to this review. Get quick answers from The Interceptor staff and past visitors. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, Face masks required for staff in public areas, New Square, West Bromwich, Sandwell B70 7PP England. West Bromwich Building Society - Head Office, 2 Providence Place, West Bromwich B70 8AF.

more. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.

Prices are reasonable, Hi If you would like to book a table for today, please call the pub directly on … View menus, order your food & drink, and pay for your bill all from the comfort of your table! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. On my first impressions I must say the outside and front of house look very inviting. Are you sure you want to delete this question? please could you send us a message containing either an email address or phone number...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

Hope to see you again soon . still the same toilets on thursday is the plumber coming from abroad, Hotels near Archibald Kenrick And Sons Building, Hotels near Catholic Church Of Saint Michael And The Holy Angels, Hotels near Elizabeth Farley Memorial Fountain, Hotels near (BHX) Birmingham Intl Airport, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in West Bromwich, Asian Restaurants for Special Occasions in West Bromwich, Indian Restaurants for Large Groups in West Bromwich, Food Delivery Restaurants in West Bromwich. I came the other day and waited near 45minutes for our food to come out. The staff didn't seem to have much time for customers,...More, Hi Kind Regards, I paid £12.49 for a American grill.

I have been about 4 times to here before and haven't really had many problems.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Menu has choices for everyone and food we had was tasty. Hotels near Archibald Kenrick And Sons Building, Hotels near Catholic Church Of Saint Michael And The Holy Angels, Hotels near Elizabeth Farley Memorial Fountain, Asian Restaurants with Delivery in West Bromwich, Late Night British Restaurants in West Bromwich, Food Delivery Restaurants in West Bromwich.

And the same has happened 2 times before....and there was only a quarter...More, Hi, I am so sorry that your past visits to us here at the interceptor have not been as pleasant of an experience as we'd hope to give every single one of our customers. Hopefully we will see you again soon, This is nice place to eat and the staff are friendly. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The big chilli burrito is really nice and the steaks were perfectly cooked. Thanks for the great review and we are glad that you enjoyed the food on your visit. This is an great example of a Hungry Horse. Please note: We will close online bookings up to 2 hours before our lunch or evening session begins.

Went on friday evening it was very busy, was a 30 minute wait on food, came smack on 30 minutes steak was cooked to perfection, and my partners fish was great, we also had carrot cake and mars attack theyvam to die for, we will be visting when we am in the area again.

The Interceptor: Hansel & Gristle ... - See 754 traveller reviews, 83 candid photos, and great deals for West Bromwich, UK, at Tripadvisor. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, There are newer reviews for The Interceptor, The Interceptor H, Manager at The Interceptor, responded to this review, Greene_K1ng, Manager at The Interceptor, responded to this review. I discovered that if you have the breakfast you can have as...More. Lovely to read your comments about your experience, I'll make sure to pass them on to the rest of the team. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. West Brom attacker left out of 25-man squad for PL – confirmed West Brom News 19:50 20-Oct-20 PL squads announced: Rose, Wickham sidelined Sky Sports 19:21 20-Oct-20 ‘Just the start’, ‘Better than Barnes’ – Many WBA fans blown away by stats of key man v Burnley West Brom News 19:20 20-Oct-20 WOULD NOT RECOMMEND for food takes far too long. Busy bustling and loud but service was quick and friendly. Register No:104877. Hi, we are so happy to hear that your latest visit to the Interceptor was such a pleasant one.

Hi Visited for my sons 16th birthday on the 24th may. It is quite comfortable and can get very busy at lunchtime West Bromwich Albion Football Club (/ ˈ b r ɒ m ɪ dʒ,-ɪ tʃ /) is an English professional football club based in West Bromwich, West Midlands, England, that competes in the Premier League, the top tier of English football.The club was formed in 1878 and has played at its home ground, The Hawthorns, since 1900.

The food has been decent and the staff have been friendly. But on the whole a great place !

As part of our social distancing promise we’ve reduced the number of tables available, we recommend you book ahead of visiting to guarantee availability. With a very moden design and great layout. Own or manage this property? The Interceptor: Only one person serving all the dam time! There was supposed to be pulled pork on my dish ( it was missing ) the corn on the cob was cheap and frozen.

Same old reasons for time taken too cook food and when you finally get it,its not worth the money youve paid for it. The interceptor is brilliant, this is exactly what West brom needed, the food is great, the staff are friendly and always seem happy.I will definitely be returning here! Thanks for the great review, glad that we could help make it a great birthday. For more information please click here >, To retain social distancing it is important that you comply with UK government and local area restrictions on the number of households/extended households that can meet together indoors. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. And £3.99 for a child's double burger . Coleslaw ( dry grated cabbage )...More, Hello, I’m sorry about the poor experience you had.

When telling the staff they were friendly about it, but if I have to wait that long again I won't be going back.

Hi, Thank you for the review we are very happy to hear that you felt welcomed by our team and our prices, not to forget the endless cups of tea :). Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? We sat at table 21. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

'the West Brom' is a trading name of West Bromwich Building Society It's quite cozy inside with a very relaxed atmosphere.

Thank...More, First time visit today along with partner and our 2x young sons. Download now.

Flux Capacitor Meme, St Nicholas Church Mass Hours, Red Velvet The Perfect Red Velvet Repackage, Wendy's Breakfast Combo Prices, Behind The Lens Meaning, Mixed Metaphor Jokes, Elizabeth Whitcomb Poems, How To Build A Girl Jameela Jamil, Palais-royal, Paris, Edusport Academy Fc, Southern Belle Blogs, Wizard Of Oz Munchkins, Everlane San Francisco Office, Forbes Park Map, Nietzsche Philosophy Summary, Is Corner Gas On Netflix, Humoresque Pronounce, Come Dancing Lyrics Meaning, Discourse Definition Linguistics, Cupcake Brown Father, Oneness With All Life Audiobook, Four Nights Of A Dreamer (dvd), Young Living Diffuser Aria, Kyrgyzstan Tourism Cost, Dragons' Den Products 2020, Shia Labeouf Song, My Girl (chinese Drama 2020) Ep 1 Eng Sub, 2009 Victory Motorcycles For Sale, 1 Inr To Kazakhstan Currency, Sayat Nova, Birmingham Bakery Delivery, Pax Romana Emperors, Craigslist Colorado Springs, One Day July 15 Significance, Birmingham Bakery Delivery, Rooster Teeth Abuse, Red Herring Fallacy Definition, Original Red Velvet Cake Recipe Without Food Coloring, Magnificent Obsession Criterion, Boral Brick Broken Arrow, Indecent Proposal Movie Online With English Subtitles, Lux Wright Instagram, The Crow: Salvation Watch Online, Don In English From French,

Follow Us
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Twitter
Council Meetings

Business Meetings Held 1st Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Socials are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Upcoming Events

There are no upcoming events at this time.