Death Becomes Her Morgue Scene, Carey Mulligan And Marcus Mumford Net Worth, Sanam Re Song Lyrics, Impetigore Streaming Online, Georgia State Religion, Zara Sustainable Competitive Advantage, Wedding Shoes For Bride, Châteauneuf-du-pape Region, Love's In Need Of Love Today Piano, Serinda Swan Net Worth, Explore Georgia Tourism, Watch Buying The Cow, Capital Allocators Definition, Top Cat Lyrics, U2 The Band, Boston Strangler: The Untold Story Cast, Adam Sanders Songs Written, Ordinary Love Ending Explained, Meridian Fire Department, Holy Rollers Cast, Batu Khan Russia, Spartan Race Dallas 2020, Mexico Cartel Map 2020, Inanna Sarkis Pregnancy, Emily Osment And Miley Cyrus, The Arrival Shaun Tan Essay Questions, Fake Love Album, Kiss Me - Dpr Live Lyrics, Chateau St Jean Cabernet Sauvignon 2017, Alsace Riesling, Charmed Season 1 Episode 13, One Number Away Roblox Id, The Chamber Full Movie, Delight Chemistry Version Photocardhexagon Sides, Igneous Rocks, Fire Weather Zone Map Washington, Wedding Day Shoes, How To Get Zarude In Pokemon Shield, Dragon Blade True Story, For Once In My Life Chords Frank Sinatra, Peter Kavinsky, Peter Morris Podcastone, Bape Hoodie, Soil Yourself Meaning, Juventus Jersey 2021 Away, Is There A Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 3, Dundee United Squad 2016/17, Uday Chopra Net Worth, Baron Zemo, Earthquake Utah 2020, Why Was Caligula A Bad Emperor, Soviet Union Flag Emoji Copy And Paste, She Meaning In Tamil, Rachel Getting Married Screenplay Pdf, Tilt Definition Film, Burning House Game, Intersex Flag, Cities Xl 2012 Cheats, Are There Fires Near San Francisco, " />

save the last dance 2 full movie

With Izabella Miko, Columbus Short, Jacqueline Bisset, Maria Brooks. The second one was a big let down. Starring: Julia Stiles, Sean Patrick Thomas, Kerry Washington. She sparks with Sean, the leader of a dance crew whose neighborhood is threatened by Emily's father's development plans. She has ballet classes with the rigid and famous Monique Delacroix that she idolizes - Monique requires full commitment, discipline and hard work from her students. I like dance movies. Was this review helpful to you? My daughter and I loved Save the Last Dance 1 (one of our favorite movies). ", "Everyone ends up in the same damned place. Save The Last Dance ( 2,922 ) IMDb 6.2 1h 52min 2001 X-Ray 18+ But when her mother suddenly dies, she must abandon her plans and join her estranged father on Chicago’s South Side. Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2020.   |  Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 2, 2020. A young woman with Asperger’s tries to find her first boyfriend with a little help from her older sister. She has ballet classes with the rigid and famous Monique Delacroix that she idolizes - Monique requires full commitment, discipline and hard work from her students. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Directed by David Petrarca. | Biggest Black Directed Box Office Movies Ever, View production, box office, & company info, Where are the cast of Coyote Ugly now? Read the Save the Last Dance 2: Stepping Up movie synopsis, view the movie trailer, get cast and crew information, see movie photos, and more on Movies.com. For an enhanced browsing experience, get the IMDb app on your smartphone or tablet. The movie itself was good - but just knowing that it was a continuation of Sara's life, is what upset us over the movie. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 1, 2020. i love the music ... already did own the soundtrack ... had to have this movie in my collection ... great actors ... enjoy Julia Stiles. From Kiki's Delivery Service and ParaNorman to Coraline check out some of our favorite family-friendly movie picks to watch this Halloween. Actors: Bianca Lawson, Fredro Starr, Julia Stiles, Kerry Washington, Sean Patrick Thomas, Terry Kinney, Vince Green. We watched the movie through it's entirety, but at the end of the movie we were both very disappointed in the movie. Hip-Hop is..."R&B" Miles Sultana: Title: It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 2001 13+ 1h 53m Dramas. Emily Crane is fired after refusing to give names to a 1951 House Un-American Activities Committee, and takes a part-time job as companion to an old lady. In addition to his regular team, he is joined on his boat…, Set in Budapest in 1913, when the city was considered to be at the heart of Europe. (Video 2006). Looking for some great streaming picks? Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2002. She befriends her roommates, Zoe and Miles, who teach hip-hop classes. All rights reserved. In some (but definitely not all) ways, I think film is better than real life for watching dance, because the camera can bring you closer to the performer and capture the full emotional depth of the performance. As she mourns her recently deceased mother,…, As an asteroid nears Earth, a man finds himself alone after his wife leaves in a panic. This FAQ is empty. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. I tend to like movies where I see growth and transformation in the characters and I liked that the main character challenges the people around her as they challenge her in a new way. Claudio Carvalho, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Thanks! Save the Last Dance 2 If the second one would have been about someone else's life - it would have been a great movie - on it's own. All-stars from the previous Step Up installments come together in glittering Las Vegas, battling for a victory that could define their dreams and their careers. Ruka is a young girl whose parents are separated and whose father works in an aquarium. Please help us to describe the issue so we can fix it asap. When rebellious street dancer Andie lands at the elite Maryland School... After suffering humiliation by the crew Invincible, street dancer Ash... Teenage sisters Charli and Lola are on the verge of an experience beyo... "Miss World 1970: The launch of a revolution", "If it chooses you, nothing can save you. TRY 30 DAYS FREE SIGN IN. A self-trained dancer from the streets of Detroit finds her way after auditioning for the most prestigious ballet academy in New York. Hip-Hop is..."Soul" Miles Sultana: A tight-knit group of New York City street dancers find themselves pitted against the world's best hip hop dancers in a high-stakes showdown. View production, box office, & company info. Tagline: The Only Person You Need To Be Is Yourself. Use the HTML below. Pretty creative piece. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Save the Last Dance. Sara joins Julliard to fulfill a lifelong dream of becoming a Prima ballerina, but she soon falls in love with hip-hop and a young composer - both of whom challenge her ambitions.   |  If the second one would have been about someone else's life - it would have been a great movie - on it's own.

Death Becomes Her Morgue Scene, Carey Mulligan And Marcus Mumford Net Worth, Sanam Re Song Lyrics, Impetigore Streaming Online, Georgia State Religion, Zara Sustainable Competitive Advantage, Wedding Shoes For Bride, Châteauneuf-du-pape Region, Love's In Need Of Love Today Piano, Serinda Swan Net Worth, Explore Georgia Tourism, Watch Buying The Cow, Capital Allocators Definition, Top Cat Lyrics, U2 The Band, Boston Strangler: The Untold Story Cast, Adam Sanders Songs Written, Ordinary Love Ending Explained, Meridian Fire Department, Holy Rollers Cast, Batu Khan Russia, Spartan Race Dallas 2020, Mexico Cartel Map 2020, Inanna Sarkis Pregnancy, Emily Osment And Miley Cyrus, The Arrival Shaun Tan Essay Questions, Fake Love Album, Kiss Me - Dpr Live Lyrics, Chateau St Jean Cabernet Sauvignon 2017, Alsace Riesling, Charmed Season 1 Episode 13, One Number Away Roblox Id, The Chamber Full Movie, Delight Chemistry Version Photocardhexagon Sides, Igneous Rocks, Fire Weather Zone Map Washington, Wedding Day Shoes, How To Get Zarude In Pokemon Shield, Dragon Blade True Story, For Once In My Life Chords Frank Sinatra, Peter Kavinsky, Peter Morris Podcastone, Bape Hoodie, Soil Yourself Meaning, Juventus Jersey 2021 Away, Is There A Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 3, Dundee United Squad 2016/17, Uday Chopra Net Worth, Baron Zemo, Earthquake Utah 2020, Why Was Caligula A Bad Emperor, Soviet Union Flag Emoji Copy And Paste, She Meaning In Tamil, Rachel Getting Married Screenplay Pdf, Tilt Definition Film, Burning House Game, Intersex Flag, Cities Xl 2012 Cheats, Are There Fires Near San Francisco,

Follow Us
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Twitter
Council Meetings

Business Meetings Held 1st Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Socials are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Upcoming Events

There are no upcoming events at this time.