How you would protect me as my parents did when I was little and that you would do anything to stop me from getting hurt. You would leave love notes to remind me to eat breakfast and remember to take important things, when I’m still sleeping in bed. You are drop dead gorgeous on the outside, but you are even more beautiful on the inside. This time, I have only one wish. Enjoy!

30. 48. energetic!

The way you care about me and how you would comfort me when I’m in a bad mood.

LOVE.

15. 62. Well, search no further, because this 100 love notes provide you with the best answer. Even when you are angry, or gloomy you are still adorable. 67. 26.

You think I’m pretty/ handsome no matter what. Yes, you did teach me how to be human. 37. I love you not only because who you are but also because who I am when I am with you. 80. ( Log Out /  Sends chills down my spine. Just You . Because everyday, I find new ways, new reasons and a brand new “why” i love you , This is the reason why I’ve entitled this page as. I liked, loved and wanted no one but YOU, Yes, we are infinite. How you would move across the country just to be with me, because you think I’m your whole world.

68. We have countless memories together and we will create more and more in the years to come. We never get tired of listening to each other. Did you ever ask yourself why you chose to walk this path with me though how hard the road may be? Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. 54. ( Log Out / 

You know what you’re so good at? You would text or call me every day to make sure that I’m ok. 25. 10.

I love you because you treat my family right. this 100 love notes provide you with the best answer. You have such a beautiful smile and that smile makes me happy all day.

When I promised to love you, it includes a promise to love you whatever the situation is. You always remember our anniversaries and surprise me with little gifts. Even though we are different, you never try to change me. I know you’ve heard a lot of reasons why I love you so much.

A piece of love poem won’t hurt and will definitely add much more romance to your love declaration. and this relationship is worthy to fight for. 65. You often draw silly pictures of us. After a huge fight, you would always be the first one to call and negotiate ways to make. In times when I am academically, financially and emotionally down, you have always been there to support me and to remind me that I am loved, I am special and that I can do anything , Now tell me, how the hell could I stop loving someone when I can’t get you out of my mind?

To be with you, to be wanted by you all the time. You’ve accepted my mistakes, my personality flaws and many more.

Here’. 72.

Let's seize the day!

You are the first person that I talk to in the morning, and the last before I go to sleep.

When I hear your voice in a noisy crowd of people, I can recognize that immediately and that makes me feel peaceful and the happiest person in the world.
PERIOD I like you more than everything enumerated above. We are independent individuals, yet when we are together, we are inseparable. Just being there for me, just the thought of you loving me makes the whole ride worthwhile. 7. 18.

Before, I have too many dreams and wishes. Well, aside from the fact that we have been through a lot lately, you are my sole strength. They are also reasons for “why I love you!” Check those 20 romantic love poems out and after reading this you have the complete list of 100 reasons why i love you! 24. 69.

each other as the cutest person on earth. I can show who I really am without the fear of you loving me less. Well, let me tell you this,your smile can light up MY WORLD even in the darkest times . 57. The way you challenge me and give me honest life lessons on how I could be a better person. 59.

61. 23. When I first met you I looked into your heart. I’ve even published a book about those reasons during our 2nd anniversary.

Server responsed at: 10/24/2020 2:31 p.m. different reason to say that you love her/him whenever you need to! I know I can’t give you everything, I can’t bring you grand gifts, I don’t have my own car, I can’ fetch you when it’s raining and many more things that I can’t do for you, but you accepted everything and loved me despite my imperfections. I love you because you gave me serenity in the midst of struggle. I love the way you treat my friends. My life is not complete without you. How you keep little mementos of everything we have done. Well, search no further, because. 4. 74.

27. You promise to build a treehouse with me so that I have a cozy and quiet place to be whenever I want to. How you always know what I am thinking and what I’m going to say. 22. 71. I could tell you anything, some of which are dark, and you wouldn’t think less of me. 44. You love my cooking, but when I’m too tired or upset to cook, you can always sense that right away and cook something nice for me instead. I’ve made a facebook album for the 24 reasons why I love you on our 2nd monthsary.

29. A piece of love poem won’t hurt and will definitely add much more romance to your love declaration. You have always been true to yourself and true to me.

Here are 100 reasons why i love him/her, including simple but true answers, as well as romantic poems to explain reasons why I love you.

Random things that you do are the best ways to complete my day.

3. I love you because you’ve always been there for me.

You’re my best friend, my sibling, my teacher, my nurse, my everything!

I love it when you would find a nice little park and take me out for a walk when it’s a good day with warm sunshine and soft breeze. I love that you appreciate everything I do for you and don’t take it for granted. I’ve made a facebook album for the 24 reasons why I love you on our 2nd monthsary.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.

You say silly and cute things to make me laugh. You watch girly shows with me and I play video games with you. Change ). This explains everything. 47. And even though there’s nothing better than hearing “I love you” from the person you care about most, it’s still nice to switch it up from time to time. How you love to sing and dance around when you are brushing your teeth. I’ve even published a book about those reasons during our 2nd anniversary. 73. Do you have any reasons or ideas to fill in here? But when my anger has died down, you offer me advice on how I can handle things better the next time. You put up with my moodiness and all other imperfections.

When I am very upset about something, you always listen to my complaints and try to comfort me. You have magic hands that can fix everything, the toilet, the computer, the lights…. You are the key to my heart. makes me feel peaceful and the happiest person in the world. The way you hold me like you never want to let me go. I love how we can spend the whole night together doing nothing but talking and hanging out and it’s still an amazing time. No one will ever replace you. 52. Even though our stories are all the same, or even how nonsense our thoughts are; we are always willing to listen up to the last detail of everything that we say. ( Log Out /  77. I can be the most abnormal person when I’m with you. I learn to take better care of myself because of you. 8. 17.

How you kiss my forehead when you leave for work every day.

You can’t hide it well when you are trying to tell me something that’s not true. How you would stroke my fingers when we hold hands. 11. I love you for who you are no matter what. I promise to fight for you and for us , I never wanted anyone in my life this much.

The way you walk, talk, smile or laugh, or even cry, just melt my heart.

How nice you are to homeless people.

3. That's the best 100 reasons why I love you.

You love my light and my shadow. Even just a text message from you will make me smile and make me happy. 46. Before, I just thought that love was all about mere texting, talking to each other on the phone, dating and some other shallow stuff. 5. . 40. 64.

You know how fucked up I am lately, but you still chose to stay, and I love you more for that. I love how when I dream of my life partner, the only person that I can see is you. 50.

58. I think of you whenever I wake up, before I sleep and just about every moment in my life (exaggeration, hehe). How you upload pictures or put statuses up on facebook about us even when your friends tease you. 63. You always enjoy the dishes I cook even though they don’t taste good sometimes. 36.
But when I met you, you made me realize that love encompasses everything. You showed me how to love deeply, to sacrifice and be patient all the time. you make my world, my life, my heart perfect. 31. This four letter word has more power than almost any other word in the dictionary.It is the source of happiness, strife, joy, anger, excitement, and stress, all mixed up into one incredible feeling.

You always make me feel that you’ll never cheat on me and I have faith in it. Like I’ve said before, I won’t ask God for us to be together for a long time, because I know what I really wanted is for us to be together, forever . I love it when we stay up late watching movies and fall asleep on the couch together. We can take pictures with the most awkward facial expressions or postures, yet we still see each other as the cutest person on earth. 53. Both our favorite baseball teams are the Yankees. No matter how others see me, you make me feel special. I love the way you sing to me, especially when our song is being played. I’ve asked the same things, and my only answer is because I LOVE YOU. 16. Thank you for being very honest and frank.

Je t’aime is my favorite.

42. 19. 2. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. 56. Best 10 Irresistible Products in Lululemon. 66.

You always take good care of me and stay by my side when I’m ill. 32.

Well basically, I have the biggest crush on you. 70. Please Log In or add your name and email to post the comment. Simple as that.

How vivid you explain your dreams to me every morning.

78. You are just so.

21. They are also reasons for “why I love you!” Check those 20 romantic love poems out and after reading this you have the complete list of 100 reasons why i love you! ( Log Out / 
Jefferson County Oregon Wildfire Today, Pocahontas Meaning, Born, Born, Born In Bethlehem Lyrics, Made In Chelsea Cast 2019, Nanette Newman 2019, The Transporter 2 Gomovies, Daredevil Episodes, The Disciple Cast, Keane Roy, What Causes An Alluvial Fan, Bahrain Time Zone, The Human Monster Blu-ray, Songs About Liars And Cheaters, 90 Day Fiancé Instagram Accounts, Bake With Anna Olson Book Pdf, Heartland Netflix Season 14, Tiene Sabor Lyrics Translation, Beauty And The Beast Opening Song, Artists Using Instagram, An American Girl Story, Tvxq Changmin And Victoria, Secretary Tree Scene, Exit 2019 Karte, Children's Story About A Lost Dog, Plot Twist Lyrics Niki, What Happened To Wayne Rainey, Dundee United 1980, Definitely Maybe Book Inscription, Boi1da Net Worth, The Foreigner Online, Muy Companies Wendy's Locations, Luxembourg Palace Tour, Gerald Lunz Age, Dragon's Den Soulsilver, Slot In A Sentence, Cicero Quotes On Success, Food Dictionary Online, Hinder Take Me Home Tonight, John Smith Last Words Man In The High Castle, Elektra Movie Story, Pingami Cast, " />

reasons why i love you more

I love your passion for your hobbies and interests. It can bring something into my life beyond what my mind can fathom.

You always laugh at my jokes, even when they are not funny at all. 9. 20. How you would plan a nice trip for us during holidays. Here are 100 reasons why i love him/her, including simple but true answers, as well as romantic poems to explain reasons why I love you. Your sense of humor always light up my day. 39.

4. Please do share with us in the comment section. Because you love me, you showed me how it is to accept my mistakes and in a way accept others’ flaws as well.

But that won’t stop me from telling you over and over again those reasons why. You are always the first person I think of when I wake up, and you're always the last before I fall asleep. 12. I love holding your hands because it secures me , Ever wondered why in the 6 billion people here on earth, your road crossed mine?

How I will never fear as long as you are near. You are always at the top of my " Recent Contacts " list. 28. Even if you lose all your teeth (haha) I will still love you this much. You don’t smoke or do drugs because you want to be healthy for me and for our baby. I knew you were the one and we would have a great start. I love looking at your childhood pictures and listening to stories about your childhood and imaging how you were back then. You never fail to make things go perfectly well.

How you would protect me as my parents did when I was little and that you would do anything to stop me from getting hurt. You would leave love notes to remind me to eat breakfast and remember to take important things, when I’m still sleeping in bed. You are drop dead gorgeous on the outside, but you are even more beautiful on the inside. This time, I have only one wish. Enjoy!

30. 48. energetic!

The way you care about me and how you would comfort me when I’m in a bad mood.

LOVE.

15. 62. Well, search no further, because this 100 love notes provide you with the best answer. Even when you are angry, or gloomy you are still adorable. 67. 26.

You think I’m pretty/ handsome no matter what. Yes, you did teach me how to be human. 37. I love you not only because who you are but also because who I am when I am with you. 80. ( Log Out /  Sends chills down my spine. Just You . Because everyday, I find new ways, new reasons and a brand new “why” i love you , This is the reason why I’ve entitled this page as. I liked, loved and wanted no one but YOU, Yes, we are infinite. How you would move across the country just to be with me, because you think I’m your whole world.

68. We have countless memories together and we will create more and more in the years to come. We never get tired of listening to each other. Did you ever ask yourself why you chose to walk this path with me though how hard the road may be? Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. 54. ( Log Out / 

You know what you’re so good at? You would text or call me every day to make sure that I’m ok. 25. 10.

I love you because you treat my family right. this 100 love notes provide you with the best answer. You have such a beautiful smile and that smile makes me happy all day.

When I promised to love you, it includes a promise to love you whatever the situation is. You always remember our anniversaries and surprise me with little gifts. Even though we are different, you never try to change me. I know you’ve heard a lot of reasons why I love you so much.

A piece of love poem won’t hurt and will definitely add much more romance to your love declaration. and this relationship is worthy to fight for. 65. You often draw silly pictures of us. After a huge fight, you would always be the first one to call and negotiate ways to make. In times when I am academically, financially and emotionally down, you have always been there to support me and to remind me that I am loved, I am special and that I can do anything , Now tell me, how the hell could I stop loving someone when I can’t get you out of my mind?

To be with you, to be wanted by you all the time. You’ve accepted my mistakes, my personality flaws and many more.

Here’. 72.

Let's seize the day!

You are the first person that I talk to in the morning, and the last before I go to sleep.

When I hear your voice in a noisy crowd of people, I can recognize that immediately and that makes me feel peaceful and the happiest person in the world.
PERIOD I like you more than everything enumerated above. We are independent individuals, yet when we are together, we are inseparable. Just being there for me, just the thought of you loving me makes the whole ride worthwhile. 7. 18.

Before, I have too many dreams and wishes. Well, aside from the fact that we have been through a lot lately, you are my sole strength. They are also reasons for “why I love you!” Check those 20 romantic love poems out and after reading this you have the complete list of 100 reasons why i love you! 24. 69.

each other as the cutest person on earth. I can show who I really am without the fear of you loving me less. Well, let me tell you this,your smile can light up MY WORLD even in the darkest times . 57. The way you challenge me and give me honest life lessons on how I could be a better person. 59.

61. 23. When I first met you I looked into your heart. I’ve even published a book about those reasons during our 2nd anniversary.

Server responsed at: 10/24/2020 2:31 p.m. different reason to say that you love her/him whenever you need to! I know I can’t give you everything, I can’t bring you grand gifts, I don’t have my own car, I can’ fetch you when it’s raining and many more things that I can’t do for you, but you accepted everything and loved me despite my imperfections. I love you because you gave me serenity in the midst of struggle. I love the way you treat my friends. My life is not complete without you. How you keep little mementos of everything we have done. Well, search no further, because. 4. 74.

27. You promise to build a treehouse with me so that I have a cozy and quiet place to be whenever I want to. How you always know what I am thinking and what I’m going to say. 22. 71. I could tell you anything, some of which are dark, and you wouldn’t think less of me. 44. You love my cooking, but when I’m too tired or upset to cook, you can always sense that right away and cook something nice for me instead. I’ve made a facebook album for the 24 reasons why I love you on our 2nd monthsary.

29. A piece of love poem won’t hurt and will definitely add much more romance to your love declaration. You have always been true to yourself and true to me.

Here are 100 reasons why i love him/her, including simple but true answers, as well as romantic poems to explain reasons why I love you.

Random things that you do are the best ways to complete my day.

3. I love you because you’ve always been there for me.

You’re my best friend, my sibling, my teacher, my nurse, my everything!

I love it when you would find a nice little park and take me out for a walk when it’s a good day with warm sunshine and soft breeze. I love that you appreciate everything I do for you and don’t take it for granted. I’ve made a facebook album for the 24 reasons why I love you on our 2nd monthsary.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.

You say silly and cute things to make me laugh. You watch girly shows with me and I play video games with you. Change ). This explains everything. 47. And even though there’s nothing better than hearing “I love you” from the person you care about most, it’s still nice to switch it up from time to time. How you love to sing and dance around when you are brushing your teeth. I’ve even published a book about those reasons during our 2nd anniversary. 73. Do you have any reasons or ideas to fill in here? But when my anger has died down, you offer me advice on how I can handle things better the next time. You put up with my moodiness and all other imperfections.

When I am very upset about something, you always listen to my complaints and try to comfort me. You have magic hands that can fix everything, the toilet, the computer, the lights…. You are the key to my heart. makes me feel peaceful and the happiest person in the world. The way you hold me like you never want to let me go. I love how we can spend the whole night together doing nothing but talking and hanging out and it’s still an amazing time. No one will ever replace you. 52. Even though our stories are all the same, or even how nonsense our thoughts are; we are always willing to listen up to the last detail of everything that we say. ( Log Out /  77. I can be the most abnormal person when I’m with you. I learn to take better care of myself because of you. 8. 17.

How you kiss my forehead when you leave for work every day.

You can’t hide it well when you are trying to tell me something that’s not true. How you would stroke my fingers when we hold hands. 11. I love you for who you are no matter what. I promise to fight for you and for us , I never wanted anyone in my life this much.

The way you walk, talk, smile or laugh, or even cry, just melt my heart.

How nice you are to homeless people.

3. That's the best 100 reasons why I love you.

You love my light and my shadow. Even just a text message from you will make me smile and make me happy. 46. Before, I just thought that love was all about mere texting, talking to each other on the phone, dating and some other shallow stuff. 5. . 40. 64.

You know how fucked up I am lately, but you still chose to stay, and I love you more for that. I love how when I dream of my life partner, the only person that I can see is you. 50.

58. I think of you whenever I wake up, before I sleep and just about every moment in my life (exaggeration, hehe). How you upload pictures or put statuses up on facebook about us even when your friends tease you. 63. You always enjoy the dishes I cook even though they don’t taste good sometimes. 36.
But when I met you, you made me realize that love encompasses everything. You showed me how to love deeply, to sacrifice and be patient all the time. you make my world, my life, my heart perfect. 31. This four letter word has more power than almost any other word in the dictionary.It is the source of happiness, strife, joy, anger, excitement, and stress, all mixed up into one incredible feeling.

You always make me feel that you’ll never cheat on me and I have faith in it. Like I’ve said before, I won’t ask God for us to be together for a long time, because I know what I really wanted is for us to be together, forever . I love it when we stay up late watching movies and fall asleep on the couch together. We can take pictures with the most awkward facial expressions or postures, yet we still see each other as the cutest person on earth. 53. Both our favorite baseball teams are the Yankees. No matter how others see me, you make me feel special. I love the way you sing to me, especially when our song is being played. I’ve asked the same things, and my only answer is because I LOVE YOU. 16. Thank you for being very honest and frank.

Je t’aime is my favorite.

42. 19. 2. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. 56. Best 10 Irresistible Products in Lululemon. 66.

You always take good care of me and stay by my side when I’m ill. 32.

Well basically, I have the biggest crush on you. 70. Please Log In or add your name and email to post the comment. Simple as that.

How vivid you explain your dreams to me every morning.

78. You are just so.

21. They are also reasons for “why I love you!” Check those 20 romantic love poems out and after reading this you have the complete list of 100 reasons why i love you! ( Log Out / 

Jefferson County Oregon Wildfire Today, Pocahontas Meaning, Born, Born, Born In Bethlehem Lyrics, Made In Chelsea Cast 2019, Nanette Newman 2019, The Transporter 2 Gomovies, Daredevil Episodes, The Disciple Cast, Keane Roy, What Causes An Alluvial Fan, Bahrain Time Zone, The Human Monster Blu-ray, Songs About Liars And Cheaters, 90 Day Fiancé Instagram Accounts, Bake With Anna Olson Book Pdf, Heartland Netflix Season 14, Tiene Sabor Lyrics Translation, Beauty And The Beast Opening Song, Artists Using Instagram, An American Girl Story, Tvxq Changmin And Victoria, Secretary Tree Scene, Exit 2019 Karte, Children's Story About A Lost Dog, Plot Twist Lyrics Niki, What Happened To Wayne Rainey, Dundee United 1980, Definitely Maybe Book Inscription, Boi1da Net Worth, The Foreigner Online, Muy Companies Wendy's Locations, Luxembourg Palace Tour, Gerald Lunz Age, Dragon's Den Soulsilver, Slot In A Sentence, Cicero Quotes On Success, Food Dictionary Online, Hinder Take Me Home Tonight, John Smith Last Words Man In The High Castle, Elektra Movie Story, Pingami Cast,

Follow Us
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Twitter
Council Meetings

Business Meetings Held 1st Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Socials are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Upcoming Events

There are no upcoming events at this time.