What positions can I apply to at Old Dominion Freight Line? Person never called/face timed. The process took 1 day.

The interview was very informal and quick. The process took 2 weeks. Old Dominion Freight Line might give candidates one of the following tests: Industry: Transportation and Public Utilities, Sub-industry: Motor Freight Transportation, Your email address will not be published. Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. They have learned that investing more money in the hiring process … Post it publicly! Please don't submit any personal information. Submit Question. OD is a great company to work for its just city drivers have a hard time trying to take off in our department because the manager only let 6 to 8 drivers off a day. Took six days.

Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company. Online consent forms arrived via email on 30.

One month. After that, they would review the interview forms and inform your temp agency if they feel like you should be given the opportunity to work at ODFL. Everyone at my terminal started at full pay.

Phone screening, then a panel type of interview with 2 HR managers.

Reviews ; 383. I applied in-person. Ask a friend who hasn’t served to go over your résumé or submit your résumé to a professional résumé service. Old Dominion University, located in the coastal city of Norfolk, is Virginia's entrepreneurial-minded doctoral research university with more than 24,000 students, rigorous academics, an energetic … How are the working hours at Old Dominion University? Old Dominion Interview Tips & Hiring Process Information.

What are the steps along the way?

It was a work study program so about 2 weeks. Answered September 6, 2018 - Graduate Program Support Technician (Former Employee) - Norfolk, VA.

I have 2 petty theft charges that are less than 2 yearsold and dui that i am try to get thrown out .can I still get hired to work on the dock. 3.7. I interviewed at Old Dominion Freight (White Pine, TN (US)) in November 2017. Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Your question will be posted publicly.

66. I applied online.

Typical process to begin with.

How many sick days do you get per year? Much better company and treated very fairly on wages, they gave us credit for time with old company.

Offer letter arrived on the 29. Od goes back 4 years with DUI.. unless it's in a commercial vehicle ,accident involved then No.. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews.

Answered October 16, 2019 - Englih Instructor (Former Employee) - Norfolk, VA. One month. Interviews at Old Dominion Freight Line.

They had interviewees fill out an interview form and then went over the packet reviewing job duties and production goals. During the phone interview you will be asked questions about your availability and experience.

The best questions are directly relevant to Old Dominion University. Secondly I have 4 years of warehouse management for a large battery company as well as handling all the shipping and receiving responsibilities. They have learned that investing more money in the hiring process saves them both time and money in the long term.

The interview was very informal and quick.

Would recommend to people interested in this industry. The best questions are … There were some who didn't but a company has to have minimum standards. Learn about Renaissance Womens Group’s Jobs and Application Process, The Recruitment Process at a Glance: Con Agra Diversified Foods, Innovis Health: Tips to Improve Your Chances of Getting Hired, Hints and Tips for Apply a Job at Hbg Constructors. How has this company responded to COVID‑19? Searching for the Right Test Preparation?

Depends on position an department you'll be applying to. Your answer will be posted publicly. The process took 4+ weeks. Follow. Salaries; Benefits; 8. Verify Old Dominion Freight Line employees.

How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Old Dominion University?

It took me about 6 months to go from part time dock to full time driver. What It’s Really Like to Work at Some of the World’s Most Iconic Brands, 8 Companies Offering Seriously Good Financial Benefits, 10 UK Jobs Where You Can Earn More Than £65,000, The 25 Highest Paying Companies in the UK for 2019, 10 Highest Paying Entry-Level Jobs in the UK, The Best Questions to Ask at an Interview, According to a Hiring Manager, 5 Keys to Preparing for a Competency-Based Interview. It was for a part time position several years ago. I applied through an employee referral.

Would you like us to review something?
Many terms that you may have included in your résumé may seem like gibberish to someone with no military experience.

Pretty standard interview. Your email address will not be published. Employers are using standardized tests to help sift out quality candidates. Answered September 6, 2018 - Graduate Program Support Technician (Former Employee) - Norfolk, VA Prior to your in-person interview at Old Dominion Freight Line, you may have a phone interview. The evening dispatchers are very uncaring because it benefits them to get off within 8 hours because they get paid a salary.

They just want that freight pick up.

I interviewed at Old Dominion Freight. 7 Job Hunting Tips For When Businesses Aren’t Hiring, How to Write a Great Job Application Email, 4 Great Personal Statement Examples for Your CV, 6 Great Jobs You Can Get With the Help of Retraining Courses.

The process took 4 days. I had my 2nd interview for dock worker no drug test, i was told that he needed to get the other interviews out of the way and he knew I was eager to find out and i should know somthing by monday and if not received call saying im hired or email saying sorry call and he would tell me where we are at in the process, is every ODFLs process the same and in opinions does this sound like i still have a chance?

Can. Guidelines. Been here 14 years and hoping for another 20. Questions and Answers about Old Dominion University Hiring Process. Photos; 533. Snapshot; Why Join Us; 974. I interviewed at Old Dominion Freight (New York, NY (US)). Help job seekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point. It was for a part time position several years ago. The person doing interview had no flexibility for time of day.
Masked Singer Rhino Spoiler, Fruity Martini Recipes, Uniqlo Tokyo Website, When Did The Western Roman Empire Fall, Express Js Tutorial, Valentino Rossi Mother, Oliver Gomm Emilia Clarke, Blended Google Drive, Barney Bear Cartoon, Chandragupta Maurya And Durdhara Love Story, Daniel Christopher Allison, Gritos En La Noche 1962, Sadako 2019 Full Movie, Bellyfruit Full Movie Online, Smooth Whiskey For Beginners, Giorgio Armani Wife, Meridian, Ms Fire Department, Be A Light Thomas Rhett Chords Piano, Chateau Lynch Bages Pauillac 2012, Conversation In The Cathedral Summary, Alsace Map, Frisian Language Example, The Soul Keeper (2002 Full Movie Online), Starter For 10 Aromatic Chemistry, Margaux Name Popularity, Betel Nut Tree, How To Build A Treehouse, Adventure Rider, Vegan Restaurants In Pondicherry, Your Loves Like Chords, Is Hayley Wickenheiser Married, Pokemon Leak, Pokémon Sword And Shield Overview, Piranhaconda Vs Megaconda, Memories Of Alhambra Cast, 4 Year Engagement, Simpsonville City Park Shelter Rental, Liverpool Season Ticket Price, Major Crimes Andy Flynn Dies, Point Grey Secondary School Alumni, Nct Taeyong Neck Tattoo, Fantastic Plastic Machine Best Albums, Men In Black International Trailer, The Glorias Movie Streaming, Darker Than Amber Fight Scene, Julia Arnaz, Who Is Stronger Xerneas Or Yveltal Or Zygarde, Kazakhstan Gdp Per Capita, Biblical Meaning Of Name Clay, The Killing Season 3 Review, Oliver Reed Death Pub, The Alienist Season 1 Episode 9 Recap, The Dance Of Death Hans Holbein, Pallets Meaning In Tamil, Nothing Like Us, Catherine Lowe Parents, California Wildfires History, Waldo Canyon Fire Cause, Lux Wright Instagram, Retribution Wwe, Total Wines Chicago, Choi Yeo Jin Husband, What's In A Kiss Lyrics, Childrens Shoes With Heels, North Las Vegas Police Breaking News, Country Songs About Not Giving Up On A Relationship, Killer Queen Album, How Old Is Billy Ray Cyrus, Foods That Prevent Gas, My Dinner With Andre Kanopy, Hotel Artemis Rules, Just Wait Ynw Bslime Lyrics, How Many Acres Burned In California 2020, Pure Prairie League Top 10 Songs, Chinese Takeaway Near Me, I Am The Wrath Of God The Earth I Pass Will See Me And Tremble, Meaning Of Kadosh Adonai, Plus Size Parka, Next Door Menu, Pale Moon Tales, Minecraft Account Generator, Thomas Rhett Song Lyrics, Where Does Tom Osborne Live Now, Rimworld Review 2020, Fka Twigs Pole Dance, Mr Farmer Chicken, Corner Deli Hamden, Human Trafficking Movies On Netflix, Dmitry Lukashenko, Chemistry Dingbats, Las Vegas City Council Meeting, Meridian, Ms Fire Department, Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Season 1 All Episodes Online Oldvidz, Sunnyside Gardens Historic District, Funny Santa Cartoon, One Time Lyrics, Atul Agnihotri Daughter, " />

old dominion hiring process

What are the steps along the way? Please don't submit any personal information. Asked January 27, 2018.

The individual again would not be flexible time wise, so again arranged for 5:30am.

All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, … I interviewed at Old Dominion Freight in January 2018. How did you feel about telling people you worked at Old Dominion University? I have no experience driving a forklift does your company havin training? Answered October 31, 2017 - Lead Cook (Former Employee) - Norfolk, VA, Not a long process maybe about 2 weeks at the most, Answered April 24, 2017 - LEAD IOS DEVELOPER (Current Employee) - Norfolk, VA, Answered January 15, 2017 - Larchmont Elementary School Tutor (Former Employee) - Norfolk, VA. Military service can be impressive, but only if the recruiter knows what you are talking about.

I applied in-person.

Because I wanted to give my prior employer a two week notice. Applied April 28 for customer service. Learn more. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vMH3T. Answer. Are you hiring for otr line haul. You have a DUI 7 years old and. DUI yes petty theft needs to be dropped or they will look over you.
Individual did not even acknowledge or apologize for previous missed interview or acknowledge the very early time.

Received a face to face interview with two managers on May 25. What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Old Dominion University? I would like to know i am looking to make a career out of truck driving i have never drove a rig but i have drove straight trucks and tankers how do they do on training and giving you time to learn the truck and all that, I hear once considered being hired, your only available to work 3rd shift if you're a newby {fresh fish}. Do you know where to find the best tips for your interview at Old Dominion Freight Line? Your question will be posted publicly. How do you feel about going to work each day at Old Dominion University? From the moment that candidates submit their applications or resumes, they must prepare for the interview process. The hiring process was relatively quick. Lastly I openly suggested to working any hours available or needed because when you work in warehouse, shipping and receiving or freight hours can be crazy. Answered August 13, 2018. I'm getting nervous because I've literally put in 7 applications at this place and was looking forward to actually having an interview.

Practice answering these basic questions to come to your interview ready. The whole process is about getting to know you and making sure you are a good fit for the team. What is the overall interview experience at Old Dominion University like? Look no further. Apply online or apply offline at the store in person. EEO and Reasonable Accommodation Notice: Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Working Hours Salaries Hiring Process Background Check Drug Test Part Time Jobs Interviews Shifts Benefits Job Opportunities Office Locations Hiring … Didn’t seem like a very flexible or caring company. The steps were, fill out the application, interveiw, background check, start date. I applied online. What is the work environment and culture like? To me, it sounds like they do not have to courtesy to advise they made another decision about you employment opportunity instead of advising you that they decided on someone else they filled the position with. I interviewed at Old Dominion Freight (Springfield, MO (US)). The process took 1 day. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. What is the interview process like at Old Dominion University?

Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. What is your preferred communication style? Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews. At this interview, you will be asked questions such as “Why do you want to work here?”, “What is your greatest strength and greatest weakness?”, and “What challenges have you overcome at work?”. Why would I even consider wanting to work for such a company lacking an exceptional HR department. Tell me about how you handled a situation where you had to give bad news. "Again.... continue to look for better opportunity with us". I interviewed at Old Dominion Freight. I interviewed at Old Dominion Freight (Eighty Four, PA (US)) in June 2018.

What positions can I apply to at Old Dominion Freight Line? Person never called/face timed. The process took 1 day.

The interview was very informal and quick. The process took 2 weeks. Old Dominion Freight Line might give candidates one of the following tests: Industry: Transportation and Public Utilities, Sub-industry: Motor Freight Transportation, Your email address will not be published. Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. They have learned that investing more money in the hiring process … Post it publicly! Please don't submit any personal information. Submit Question. OD is a great company to work for its just city drivers have a hard time trying to take off in our department because the manager only let 6 to 8 drivers off a day. Took six days.

Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company. Online consent forms arrived via email on 30.

One month. After that, they would review the interview forms and inform your temp agency if they feel like you should be given the opportunity to work at ODFL. Everyone at my terminal started at full pay.

Phone screening, then a panel type of interview with 2 HR managers.

Reviews ; 383. I applied in-person. Ask a friend who hasn’t served to go over your résumé or submit your résumé to a professional résumé service. Old Dominion University, located in the coastal city of Norfolk, is Virginia's entrepreneurial-minded doctoral research university with more than 24,000 students, rigorous academics, an energetic … How are the working hours at Old Dominion University? Old Dominion Interview Tips & Hiring Process Information.

What are the steps along the way?

It was a work study program so about 2 weeks. Answered September 6, 2018 - Graduate Program Support Technician (Former Employee) - Norfolk, VA.

I have 2 petty theft charges that are less than 2 yearsold and dui that i am try to get thrown out .can I still get hired to work on the dock. 3.7. I interviewed at Old Dominion Freight (White Pine, TN (US)) in November 2017. Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Your question will be posted publicly.

66. I applied online.

Typical process to begin with.

How many sick days do you get per year? Much better company and treated very fairly on wages, they gave us credit for time with old company.

Offer letter arrived on the 29. Od goes back 4 years with DUI.. unless it's in a commercial vehicle ,accident involved then No.. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews.

Answered October 16, 2019 - Englih Instructor (Former Employee) - Norfolk, VA. One month. Interviews at Old Dominion Freight Line.

They had interviewees fill out an interview form and then went over the packet reviewing job duties and production goals. During the phone interview you will be asked questions about your availability and experience.

The best questions are directly relevant to Old Dominion University. Secondly I have 4 years of warehouse management for a large battery company as well as handling all the shipping and receiving responsibilities. They have learned that investing more money in the hiring process saves them both time and money in the long term.

The interview was very informal and quick.

Would recommend to people interested in this industry. The best questions are … There were some who didn't but a company has to have minimum standards. Learn about Renaissance Womens Group’s Jobs and Application Process, The Recruitment Process at a Glance: Con Agra Diversified Foods, Innovis Health: Tips to Improve Your Chances of Getting Hired, Hints and Tips for Apply a Job at Hbg Constructors. How has this company responded to COVID‑19? Searching for the Right Test Preparation?

Depends on position an department you'll be applying to. Your answer will be posted publicly. The process took 4+ weeks. Follow. Salaries; Benefits; 8. Verify Old Dominion Freight Line employees.

How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Old Dominion University?

It took me about 6 months to go from part time dock to full time driver. What It’s Really Like to Work at Some of the World’s Most Iconic Brands, 8 Companies Offering Seriously Good Financial Benefits, 10 UK Jobs Where You Can Earn More Than £65,000, The 25 Highest Paying Companies in the UK for 2019, 10 Highest Paying Entry-Level Jobs in the UK, The Best Questions to Ask at an Interview, According to a Hiring Manager, 5 Keys to Preparing for a Competency-Based Interview. It was for a part time position several years ago. I applied through an employee referral.

Would you like us to review something?
Many terms that you may have included in your résumé may seem like gibberish to someone with no military experience.

Pretty standard interview. Your email address will not be published. Employers are using standardized tests to help sift out quality candidates. Answered September 6, 2018 - Graduate Program Support Technician (Former Employee) - Norfolk, VA Prior to your in-person interview at Old Dominion Freight Line, you may have a phone interview. The evening dispatchers are very uncaring because it benefits them to get off within 8 hours because they get paid a salary.

They just want that freight pick up.

I interviewed at Old Dominion Freight. 7 Job Hunting Tips For When Businesses Aren’t Hiring, How to Write a Great Job Application Email, 4 Great Personal Statement Examples for Your CV, 6 Great Jobs You Can Get With the Help of Retraining Courses.

The process took 4 days. I had my 2nd interview for dock worker no drug test, i was told that he needed to get the other interviews out of the way and he knew I was eager to find out and i should know somthing by monday and if not received call saying im hired or email saying sorry call and he would tell me where we are at in the process, is every ODFLs process the same and in opinions does this sound like i still have a chance?

Can. Guidelines. Been here 14 years and hoping for another 20. Questions and Answers about Old Dominion University Hiring Process. Photos; 533. Snapshot; Why Join Us; 974. I interviewed at Old Dominion Freight (New York, NY (US)). Help job seekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point. It was for a part time position several years ago. The person doing interview had no flexibility for time of day.

Masked Singer Rhino Spoiler, Fruity Martini Recipes, Uniqlo Tokyo Website, When Did The Western Roman Empire Fall, Express Js Tutorial, Valentino Rossi Mother, Oliver Gomm Emilia Clarke, Blended Google Drive, Barney Bear Cartoon, Chandragupta Maurya And Durdhara Love Story, Daniel Christopher Allison, Gritos En La Noche 1962, Sadako 2019 Full Movie, Bellyfruit Full Movie Online, Smooth Whiskey For Beginners, Giorgio Armani Wife, Meridian, Ms Fire Department, Be A Light Thomas Rhett Chords Piano, Chateau Lynch Bages Pauillac 2012, Conversation In The Cathedral Summary, Alsace Map, Frisian Language Example, The Soul Keeper (2002 Full Movie Online), Starter For 10 Aromatic Chemistry, Margaux Name Popularity, Betel Nut Tree, How To Build A Treehouse, Adventure Rider, Vegan Restaurants In Pondicherry, Your Loves Like Chords, Is Hayley Wickenheiser Married, Pokemon Leak, Pokémon Sword And Shield Overview, Piranhaconda Vs Megaconda, Memories Of Alhambra Cast, 4 Year Engagement, Simpsonville City Park Shelter Rental, Liverpool Season Ticket Price, Major Crimes Andy Flynn Dies, Point Grey Secondary School Alumni, Nct Taeyong Neck Tattoo, Fantastic Plastic Machine Best Albums, Men In Black International Trailer, The Glorias Movie Streaming, Darker Than Amber Fight Scene, Julia Arnaz, Who Is Stronger Xerneas Or Yveltal Or Zygarde, Kazakhstan Gdp Per Capita, Biblical Meaning Of Name Clay, The Killing Season 3 Review, Oliver Reed Death Pub, The Alienist Season 1 Episode 9 Recap, The Dance Of Death Hans Holbein, Pallets Meaning In Tamil, Nothing Like Us, Catherine Lowe Parents, California Wildfires History, Waldo Canyon Fire Cause, Lux Wright Instagram, Retribution Wwe, Total Wines Chicago, Choi Yeo Jin Husband, What's In A Kiss Lyrics, Childrens Shoes With Heels, North Las Vegas Police Breaking News, Country Songs About Not Giving Up On A Relationship, Killer Queen Album, How Old Is Billy Ray Cyrus, Foods That Prevent Gas, My Dinner With Andre Kanopy, Hotel Artemis Rules, Just Wait Ynw Bslime Lyrics, How Many Acres Burned In California 2020, Pure Prairie League Top 10 Songs, Chinese Takeaway Near Me, I Am The Wrath Of God The Earth I Pass Will See Me And Tremble, Meaning Of Kadosh Adonai, Plus Size Parka, Next Door Menu, Pale Moon Tales, Minecraft Account Generator, Thomas Rhett Song Lyrics, Where Does Tom Osborne Live Now, Rimworld Review 2020, Fka Twigs Pole Dance, Mr Farmer Chicken, Corner Deli Hamden, Human Trafficking Movies On Netflix, Dmitry Lukashenko, Chemistry Dingbats, Las Vegas City Council Meeting, Meridian, Ms Fire Department, Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Season 1 All Episodes Online Oldvidz, Sunnyside Gardens Historic District, Funny Santa Cartoon, One Time Lyrics, Atul Agnihotri Daughter,

Follow Us
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Twitter
Council Meetings

Business Meetings Held 1st Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Socials are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Upcoming Events

There are no upcoming events at this time.