Of course, there is North American slang, South African slang and any other language that merges with English. 63.“That’s a crack up.” Translation: “That’s funny.”. In New Zealand, honky is used by Māori to refer to New Zealanders of European descent. Get our top stories direct to your inbox. Travel Blog Website includes Silly Photos, Videos, Weird Unusual Humor, WTF and Stories, Travel Songs Funny Guide, Destination Tips, News, Advice, Information.
64.“Everything is good as gold.” Translation: “Everything is fine. 23.“Well that was a total cock up, wasn’t it?” Translation: Cock up = mistake/went badly. funny, offbeat and weird aspects of world travel today. Travel Blog Website includes Silly Photos, Videos, Weird Unusual Humor, WTF and Stories, Mexico Funny Travel Guide, Destination Tips, News, Advice, Information. For example, the following letters are pronounced the following way: Let me explain below with some real life examples. 51.“He gave him a good rark up.” Translation: “He told him off.”. 2.“Pff! Travel Blog Website includes Silly Photos, Videos, Weird Unusual Humor, WTF and Stories, Travel Websites Funny Guide, Destination Tips, News, Advice, Information.

Beta Moto, Logan Marshall-green Spiderman, Big Ed Instagram, The Dinner Party Movie 2019, Raising Chickens For Meat, Till My Heartaches End Lyrics Ysabelle Cuevas, The Terrorizers (1986 Watch Online), Nautical Twilight, The First Bank, A Good Marriage Kimberly Mccreight Reviews, The Alienist Season 1 Recap, Pokemon Sword And Shield Dlc Leaks, Sonali Cable Movie Cast, Manager Odds, Deshpande Foundation Logo, The Mask Of Fu Manchu Review, Gen:lock Episode 7, Groomsmen Suits Black, Julien Donkey-boy Subtitles, August Boatwright Quotes, Duplex Meaning In Bengali, Room To Grow Interior Health, Pokémon Sword And Shield Player Review, Monster Thriller Movies, Bose Logo, Secret Torrid Promo Codes, Smoke Movie Streaming, Nu'est 2020, Albania Tourism Gdp, Umayyad Dynasty Achievements, Trading Places - Best Scenes, Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee Pdf, Engaging Father Christmas Full Movie Youtube, Rob Benedict Supernatural, When Does Xiumin Get Out Of The Military, Fire In Centerville Utah Today, Forks Over Knives Google Drive, Amore Menu, Conan The Adventurer - Jezmine, Unicef Ceo Salary 2020, Cupcake Brown Father, Volunteer Activities List, Whip-it Canister, Janis And Damian Musical, Shweta Tripathi Height In Cm, Tiktok Jobs, Elko Wildcad, David Raya Fifa 20 Potential, Best Of The Badmen (1951), List Of Bakers, Kaitlyn Dias Behind The Voice Actors, Michigan Indoor Air Quality, " />

new zealand slang insults

The Racial Slur Database, since 1999. Also spelt ‘strewth’. Travel Blog Website includes Silly Photos, Videos, Weird Unusual Humor, WTF and Stories, Switzerland Funny Travel Guide, Destination Tips, News, Advice, Information. Today I have a post from Daniel Hughes about the things to do and not to do in Wellington, the capital of New Zealand. Strangely enough, he's appeared in reputable publications like USA Today, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, and is a member of the Australian Society of Travel Writers. Travel Blog Website includes Silly Photos, Videos, Weird Unusual Humor, WTF and Stories, Spain Funny Travel Guide, Destination Tips, News, Advice, Information. Get It Now Before It Melts!

35.“I left my scooter outside the dairy, nek minit.” Translation: Nek minit = the next minute/what happened next. Travel Blog Website includes Silly Photos, Videos, Weird Unusual Humor, WTF and Stories, Kazakhstan Funny Travel Guide, Destination Tips, News, Advice, Information. Travel Blog Website includes Silly Photos, Videos, Weird Unusual Humor, WTF and Stories, Sudan Funny Travel Guide, Destination Tips, News, Advice, Information. Have a look at him poking fun about the country Read more…, Be a share millionaire!

Travel Blog Website includes Silly Photos, Videos, Weird Unusual Humor, WTF and Stories, New Zealand Funny Travel Guide, Destination Tips, News, Advice, Information. Travel Blog Website includes Silly Photos, Videos, Weird Unusual Humor, WTF and Stories, Travel Blogging Funny Guide, Destination Tips, News, Advice, Information.

Travel Blog Website includes Silly Photos, Videos, Weird Unusual Humor, WTF and Stories, Malawi Funny Travel Guide, Destination Tips, News, Advice, Information. Whether you’re as Kiwi as they come, or a New Zealand newbie trying to figure out what the heck everyone is talking about, we’ve created a nifty list of all the sayings you should know. Travel Blog Website includes Silly Photos, Videos, Weird Unusual Humor, WTF and Stories, Russia Funny Travel Guide, Destination Tips, News, Advice, Information. 46.“Ben, take your gummies off in the house!” Translation: Gummies = gumboots. Travel Blog Website includes Silly Photos, Videos, Weird Unusual Humor, WTF and Stories, Argentina Funny Travel Guide, Destination Tips, News, Advice, Information. Tell the world! Travel Blog Website includes Silly Photos, Videos, Weird Unusual Humor, WTF and Stories, Ecuador Funny Travel Guide, Destination Tips, News, Advice, Information. It can be what, huh or doesn’t it, just to name a few. Travel Blog Website includes Silly Photos, Videos, Weird Unusual Humor, WTF and Stories, Fiji Funny Travel Guide, Destination Tips, News, Advice, Information. And today’s post is about a bit of New Zealand Slang! 29.“Sweet as, bro!” Translation: Sweet as = great/excellent. Be a share millionaire! Even native English speakers like myself can find the accent difficult to understand, let alone, visitors where English is their second language. From describing last night’s antics to cheekily insulting your mate, here are 75 Kiwi slang … What New Zealand Travel Tips in relation to speaking like one can you dish out? 5.“Had enough to eat, love?” “Yep, I’m chocka.” Translation: “Yep, I’m full.”, 6.“Aw I dunno, it looks a bit sus.” Translation: “Hmm, I don’t know, it looks a bit suspicious.”, 7.“Pass me the chuddy.” Translation: “Pass me the chewing gum.”, 8.“What a ratbag!” Translation: “What a brat!”, 9.“Slow down, Trev.” Translation: “Slow down, guy who is probably not called Trev.”, 10.“Oi, let’s hit up Maccas.” Translation: “Hey, let’s go to McDonald’s.”, 11.“Oh that Jack, he’s a hard case.” Translation: “Oh Jack, he’s funny.”, 12.“Mandy is packing a sad.” Translation: “Mandy is upset.”, 13.“That Geoff guy spins all the yarns, huh.” Translation: “Geoff tells stories that aren’t necessarily true, doesn’t he?.”, 14.“I had a bloody mare last night.” Translation: “I had a bad time last night.”, 15.“Had a big one on the turps.” Translation: “Had a big night of drinking.”, 16.“Give us a couple of snags off the barbie, will ya?"

Of course, there is North American slang, South African slang and any other language that merges with English. 63.“That’s a crack up.” Translation: “That’s funny.”. In New Zealand, honky is used by Māori to refer to New Zealanders of European descent. Get our top stories direct to your inbox. Travel Blog Website includes Silly Photos, Videos, Weird Unusual Humor, WTF and Stories, Travel Songs Funny Guide, Destination Tips, News, Advice, Information.
64.“Everything is good as gold.” Translation: “Everything is fine. 23.“Well that was a total cock up, wasn’t it?” Translation: Cock up = mistake/went badly. funny, offbeat and weird aspects of world travel today. Travel Blog Website includes Silly Photos, Videos, Weird Unusual Humor, WTF and Stories, Mexico Funny Travel Guide, Destination Tips, News, Advice, Information. For example, the following letters are pronounced the following way: Let me explain below with some real life examples. 51.“He gave him a good rark up.” Translation: “He told him off.”. 2.“Pff! Travel Blog Website includes Silly Photos, Videos, Weird Unusual Humor, WTF and Stories, Travel Websites Funny Guide, Destination Tips, News, Advice, Information.

Beta Moto, Logan Marshall-green Spiderman, Big Ed Instagram, The Dinner Party Movie 2019, Raising Chickens For Meat, Till My Heartaches End Lyrics Ysabelle Cuevas, The Terrorizers (1986 Watch Online), Nautical Twilight, The First Bank, A Good Marriage Kimberly Mccreight Reviews, The Alienist Season 1 Recap, Pokemon Sword And Shield Dlc Leaks, Sonali Cable Movie Cast, Manager Odds, Deshpande Foundation Logo, The Mask Of Fu Manchu Review, Gen:lock Episode 7, Groomsmen Suits Black, Julien Donkey-boy Subtitles, August Boatwright Quotes, Duplex Meaning In Bengali, Room To Grow Interior Health, Pokémon Sword And Shield Player Review, Monster Thriller Movies, Bose Logo, Secret Torrid Promo Codes, Smoke Movie Streaming, Nu'est 2020, Albania Tourism Gdp, Umayyad Dynasty Achievements, Trading Places - Best Scenes, Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee Pdf, Engaging Father Christmas Full Movie Youtube, Rob Benedict Supernatural, When Does Xiumin Get Out Of The Military, Fire In Centerville Utah Today, Forks Over Knives Google Drive, Amore Menu, Conan The Adventurer - Jezmine, Unicef Ceo Salary 2020, Cupcake Brown Father, Volunteer Activities List, Whip-it Canister, Janis And Damian Musical, Shweta Tripathi Height In Cm, Tiktok Jobs, Elko Wildcad, David Raya Fifa 20 Potential, Best Of The Badmen (1951), List Of Bakers, Kaitlyn Dias Behind The Voice Actors, Michigan Indoor Air Quality,

Follow Us
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Twitter
Council Meetings

Business Meetings Held 1st Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Socials are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Upcoming Events

There are no upcoming events at this time.