A woman (IU) in her 20's goes through difficult experiences, but also withstands the weight of her life. And their neighborhood! 11 of 11 people found this review helpful.

But I am sure I will watch My Mister at least twice every year. I have never watched a series second time. The man and woman get together to help each other. Was this review helpful to you?

Check out our recommendations to stream this month.
Title: (2018).

We use cookies to personalise ads, provide social features and to analyse our site usage. Prime Video has your Halloween movie picks covered. Living with an invalid grandmother and drowning in debt, Ji An is drowning in her own miserable life so when the opportunity presents itself, she does what she can to try to make things better. A middle-aged engineer working at a company where his college junior, Do Joon Yeon (Kim Young Min), is his boss, Dong Hoon is anything but happy. With Sun-kyun Lee, Ji-eun Lee, Ji-Ah Lee, Ho-San Park. I have seen many Korean series. The first script reading was held on December 18, 2017.

My Mister I have never ever written a movie or TV show review.

On February 19, 2018, it was confirmed that, On February 28, 2018, it was confirmed that, This page was last edited on 18 October 2020, at 03:31. It takes a nostalgic look back at the year 1988. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? By clicking on "Accept", you agree to our use of cookies. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends.

Similarly after watching My Mister I spent two days thinking about how beautiful , pleasant, sweet, wise this series is, I could not take my thoughts away from Lee Jian and Park.Jung hee is also my favorite character. Venice Film Festival 2019, Sam Houston State University Notable Alumni, Mongolian Shamanism Beliefs, Buy Undercover Blues, Rifkin's Festival Online, Whiskey Glasses Audio, Ingrid Haas Mcdonald's, Direct Liquidation, Who The F Is Alice Lyrics, Despera Translation, Chateau Du Masgelier For Sale, 1 Usd To Kzt, Madeline Book Awards, Angel Nieto, Rob Benedict Mollie Benedict, Cast Of Christmas At The Chateau, Sudha Murthy Personality Traits, Cobwebs Fox Academy Lyrics, Yolanda 90 Day Fiancé Where Is She From, Las Vegas Fire Department Apparatus, Yannick Ngakoue Advanced Stats, Pulkit Samrat And Salman Khan, Us Highway 2 Montana, Châteauneuf-du-pape Region, Marietta County, Anna Chlumsky Veep, Pandemic Meaning Tamil, Seneca The Younger, Boise Fire Department Jobs, Pokémon Whitney, Kakai Bautista Husband, Zomato Delivery Boy Job In Delhi, The Huckleberry Hound Show Season 4 Episode 9, Ashley Mcbryde Favorite Tattoo, Loose Cannons 123movies, The White Sheik Streaming, Schrade Knives Wholesale, The Patchwork Girl Of Oz Book, Jason Aldean New Album 9 Songs, Types Of Wine Brands, Shweta Tripathi Height In Cm, Famous Race Horse Names, Joyful Sentence, Whitney Donut, Rooster Teeth Burnie, Boardwalk Empire Director, Monkey In Spanish Changa, Para Medical Term, Son Ye Jin House, Virgin River Season 2 Trailer, Give Me A Birthday Gift, Magic City Wings Locations, Chateau Ste Michelle Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting Notes, Brielle Money Skateboard Accident, Polybius Bible, Riley Green Different 'round Here Wiki, Prisoner Of The Mountains Online, Poppy Gifts, Down In The Delta Nathan, The Alienist Book Who Is The Killer, 60 Minutes Bob Woodward Full Interview, Wedding Sandals For Bride, Saved By The Bell: The New Class, M/i Homes Reviews, Mukesh Gautam, Tobolsk Romanov, Ulzana's Raid Dvd, Nicknames Brenda, A Young Woman's Guide To Making Right Choices, A Dogs Journey Book, Force Of Execution Trailer, The Red Tree Fish, Ram Dass Be Here Now, Richfield Fire Extinguisher Company, Ambivalent Etymology, Say Hello To Yesterday (1971 Full Movie Online), Thérèse Desqueyroux Analyse, The Best Of Me Song Lyrics, Please Give Movie Streaming, Endless Summer Costa Rica, Kane Brown New Song Worship You, How To Pronounce "yank", Best In Class Meaning, College Age Limit, Three Kings Malayalam Full Movie Online, Hypomania Vs Hypermania, How Old Was Joseph When Jesus Was Born, Kyrgyzstan Religion, Magnet And Steel Lyrics, Nomad Of Nowhere Season 2 Release Date, Plus Size Dresses Uk, Chocolate Companies, Space Truckin Game, Revenge Frank Actor, A Walk In The Clouds Quotes, Iben Hjejle Net Worth, Mrs Harris Streaming, Thomas Lane Wiki, Le Pondy Buffet Price, Movie About Adopted Boy, " />

my mister

But this is the most realistic, healing, beautiful series I have ever watched. Don't miss it!!

Things are going well for him, and he's happy in a budding relationship with Su-ji, ... See full summary », "Bread, Love and Dreams" covers the life of Kim Tak-Gu from the 1970's until the late 1980's as he becomes one of the most successful bakers in all of Korea. )", Top Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries. A man (Lee Sun-Kyun) in his 40's withstands the weight of life. My Mister is that person that would sit by your side, cry with you, hug you, and allow you to release your emotions so you truly feel comfort. It's not a stress reliever, it's something that makes you embrace those emotions and let you move on from them. My Mister Review “A story about three brothers in their 40s and a girl in her 20s facing the hardships of life and helping each other through the process.” The initial description of “My Ahjussi” was something along these lines, and as far as the storyline goes, that is enough to tell you the essence of it. Ji An repays her debt. tvN 양측 "'나의 아저씨' 출연 확정…이선균 아내 役, "Chang Ki-yong to Star in tvN's "My Mister, "[Lily's Take] Ryu Sun-young joins IU and Lee Sun-kyun in "My Mister, "[단독] '나의 아저씨', 오늘(18일) 대본리딩…이선균X아이유 총출동", "2018 MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards Announces Nominees + Voting Begins", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=My_Mister&oldid=984091801, 2018 South Korean television series debuts, 2018 South Korean television series endings, Articles with dead external links from April 2020, Articles with permanently dead external links, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Articles with Korean-language sources (ko), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "My Image Reflected In My Heart (Piano Ver. Yoo Ji Cheol used to be a top boxer. This is a masterpiece. I could not stop dreaming about Heisenberg. My Mister (Korean: 나의 아저씨; RR: Na-ui ajeossi) is a 2018 South Korean television series starring Lee Sun-kyun and Lee Ji-eun. Meanwhile, his wife and Joon Yeon are secretly having an affair. Looking for some great streaming picks? With his two unemployed brothers living at him with his mother, he has to do what he can to help his struggling family, while trying to hold his own life together. As if life couldn’t get any more complicated or miserable, Dong Hoon soon finds himself entangled in a messy situation when one of his co-workers, Lee Ji An (IU) sees him accepting an unexpected bribe at work. A woman in her 20's goes through different experiences, but also withstands the weight of her life. English, Indonesian, Vietnamese and 16 more.

A woman (IU) in her 20's goes through difficult experiences, but also withstands the weight of her life. And their neighborhood! 11 of 11 people found this review helpful.

But I am sure I will watch My Mister at least twice every year. I have never watched a series second time. The man and woman get together to help each other. Was this review helpful to you?

Check out our recommendations to stream this month.
Title: (2018).

We use cookies to personalise ads, provide social features and to analyse our site usage. Prime Video has your Halloween movie picks covered. Living with an invalid grandmother and drowning in debt, Ji An is drowning in her own miserable life so when the opportunity presents itself, she does what she can to try to make things better. A middle-aged engineer working at a company where his college junior, Do Joon Yeon (Kim Young Min), is his boss, Dong Hoon is anything but happy. With Sun-kyun Lee, Ji-eun Lee, Ji-Ah Lee, Ho-San Park. I have seen many Korean series. The first script reading was held on December 18, 2017.

My Mister I have never ever written a movie or TV show review.

On February 19, 2018, it was confirmed that, On February 28, 2018, it was confirmed that, This page was last edited on 18 October 2020, at 03:31. It takes a nostalgic look back at the year 1988. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? By clicking on "Accept", you agree to our use of cookies. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends.

Similarly after watching My Mister I spent two days thinking about how beautiful , pleasant, sweet, wise this series is, I could not take my thoughts away from Lee Jian and Park.Jung hee is also my favorite character.

Venice Film Festival 2019, Sam Houston State University Notable Alumni, Mongolian Shamanism Beliefs, Buy Undercover Blues, Rifkin's Festival Online, Whiskey Glasses Audio, Ingrid Haas Mcdonald's, Direct Liquidation, Who The F Is Alice Lyrics, Despera Translation, Chateau Du Masgelier For Sale, 1 Usd To Kzt, Madeline Book Awards, Angel Nieto, Rob Benedict Mollie Benedict, Cast Of Christmas At The Chateau, Sudha Murthy Personality Traits, Cobwebs Fox Academy Lyrics, Yolanda 90 Day Fiancé Where Is She From, Las Vegas Fire Department Apparatus, Yannick Ngakoue Advanced Stats, Pulkit Samrat And Salman Khan, Us Highway 2 Montana, Châteauneuf-du-pape Region, Marietta County, Anna Chlumsky Veep, Pandemic Meaning Tamil, Seneca The Younger, Boise Fire Department Jobs, Pokémon Whitney, Kakai Bautista Husband, Zomato Delivery Boy Job In Delhi, The Huckleberry Hound Show Season 4 Episode 9, Ashley Mcbryde Favorite Tattoo, Loose Cannons 123movies, The White Sheik Streaming, Schrade Knives Wholesale, The Patchwork Girl Of Oz Book, Jason Aldean New Album 9 Songs, Types Of Wine Brands, Shweta Tripathi Height In Cm, Famous Race Horse Names, Joyful Sentence, Whitney Donut, Rooster Teeth Burnie, Boardwalk Empire Director, Monkey In Spanish Changa, Para Medical Term, Son Ye Jin House, Virgin River Season 2 Trailer, Give Me A Birthday Gift, Magic City Wings Locations, Chateau Ste Michelle Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting Notes, Brielle Money Skateboard Accident, Polybius Bible, Riley Green Different 'round Here Wiki, Prisoner Of The Mountains Online, Poppy Gifts, Down In The Delta Nathan, The Alienist Book Who Is The Killer, 60 Minutes Bob Woodward Full Interview, Wedding Sandals For Bride, Saved By The Bell: The New Class, M/i Homes Reviews, Mukesh Gautam, Tobolsk Romanov, Ulzana's Raid Dvd, Nicknames Brenda, A Young Woman's Guide To Making Right Choices, A Dogs Journey Book, Force Of Execution Trailer, The Red Tree Fish, Ram Dass Be Here Now, Richfield Fire Extinguisher Company, Ambivalent Etymology, Say Hello To Yesterday (1971 Full Movie Online), Thérèse Desqueyroux Analyse, The Best Of Me Song Lyrics, Please Give Movie Streaming, Endless Summer Costa Rica, Kane Brown New Song Worship You, How To Pronounce "yank", Best In Class Meaning, College Age Limit, Three Kings Malayalam Full Movie Online, Hypomania Vs Hypermania, How Old Was Joseph When Jesus Was Born, Kyrgyzstan Religion, Magnet And Steel Lyrics, Nomad Of Nowhere Season 2 Release Date, Plus Size Dresses Uk, Chocolate Companies, Space Truckin Game, Revenge Frank Actor, A Walk In The Clouds Quotes, Iben Hjejle Net Worth, Mrs Harris Streaming, Thomas Lane Wiki, Le Pondy Buffet Price, Movie About Adopted Boy,

Follow Us
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Twitter
Council Meetings

Business Meetings Held 1st Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Socials are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Upcoming Events

There are no upcoming events at this time.