Was das Gerät mit dem kantigen Gehäuse zu bieten hat, erfahren Sie im Test. The HP Spectre x360 14 is a brand-new addition to the Spectre line of laptops. Make sure you don't delete it if you want to keep your games. Get instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips. Unsurprisingly, the Spectre x360 15 outperformed the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga’s Intel UHD graphics (530). The Spectre x360 15 comes with a one-year limited warranty. HP Store Gutscheine: HP kann elektronische Gutscheine und andere Rabattcodes anbieten, die im HP Store eingelöst werden können ("eVouchers"). For all configurations, you can choose between two color options: Nightfall Black with copper-luxe accents or Poseidon Blue with pale-brass accents. Lastly, the Spectre x360 15 has an eye-safe display, which means it reduces harmful blue light without hurting color accuracy. VPN Deal! Jede Ecke wird präzise zugeschnitten. Future US, Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, The Spectre x360 15 sports a mediocre Bang & Olufsen edge-to-edge speaker that takes up a quarter of the keyboard deck.
On the left side are an HDMI 2.0 port and a headset jack. Weight: 3 pounds. Finally! Office-Aufgaben und Videobearbeitung bringen das kompakte Gerät nicht so schnell ins Schwitzen. Battery: 2:51:07 However, you’ll have to accept that you’ll be tethered to an outlet all day. Thank you for signing up to Laptop Mag. Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Tests, News und Tipps zu aktuellen Notebooks und Netbooks. PS5 and Xbox Series X: Here’s what we’re actually buying, PS5 DualSense video just revealed a surprise hidden feature, iPhone 12's biggest weakness — it's not the missing charger, Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus specs and renders just leaked, Dodgers vs Rays live stream: How to watch World Series 2020 Game 3 online. Mit zwei USB-C-Buchsen und einem USB-A-Anschluss sind genügend Anschlüsse vorhanden, um Stromkabel, Drucker und Monitor gleichzeitig anzuschließen. Visit our corporate site. Bitte prüfen Sie die Produktspezifikationen unter Datenblätter/Dokumente. The lustrous HP logo and golden dual hinges are striking against the Nightfall Black chassis.

This is beneficial for productivity users who spend countless hours on their laptops. As a result of the screen being taller, the keyboard deck also gets taller giving more space to rest your wrists and letting HP put in a larger, Precision TouchPad – which they did.

Weight: 4.23 pounds, The HP Spectre x360 15 (starting at $1,599, reviewed at $1,849) must have approached Satan and said, “I want to have the most beautiful display in the world.” In response, the devil said, “I can do that for you, but in return, I want all of your battery life.” The Spectre x360 15 then shook Satan's hand and said, “You’ve got a deal!”, “Two hours and 51 minutes? Für das flotte Arbeitstempo sorgen der Intel Core i7-1065G7 aus der Ice-Lake-Serie und 16 Gigabyte Arbeitsspeicher. It also did well on our gaming benchmarks. £1,799.95.

{{firstName}}, Sie haben sich erfolgreich im HP Mitarbeiter Store registriert. Mit nahezu randlosem Display, Mit erweiterten Sicherheitsfunktionen zum Schutz deiner Privatsphäre, Kompromisslose Leistung mit einem nahezu randlosen Display, Erreiche mehr mit bis zu 17 Stunden Akkulaufzeit, Präzisionsarbeit mit innovativen Privatsphärefunktionen. HP empfohlene Zahlungsart für schnelle und sichere Lieferung sind PayPal und Kreditkarte, da Ware erst bei Zahlungseingang verbindlich zugebucht wird.

Bitte probieren Sie es zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt erneut.

HP Sure View integrated privacy screen that functions in landscape orientation.

There was a problem. Security is also a big deal, and HP is continuing its push for consumer needs. Verabschiede dich von deiner Passwort-Liste und begrüße Windows Hello für die sichere Anmeldung per Fingerabdrucksensor. We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. The HP Spectre x360 14 is a brand-new addition to the Spectre line of laptops. HP's web camera is visibly blocked with a click of a key.Source: HP. !” That’s what I shouted when our Laptop Mag lab testers informed me about the Spectre x360 15’s less-than-impressive battery life.

Here's what you need to know. Open the lid, and you’ll discover slim bezels that offer a 90% screen-to-body ratio, or 10% more than its predecessor. The panel features VESA-certified true-black HDR, which is a fancy way of saying that the display offers richer shades of black, which increases contrast for better visual vibrancy. The Spectre x360 can come packed with up to a 10th Gen Comet Lake Intel Core i7 processor, 16GB of RAM, a 1TB SSD + … We're eager to see how it holds up on our in-house battery test, which consists of continuous web-surfing over Wi-Fi. There's also a fingerprint reader built-in to the keyboard deck and a keyboard button to mute the microphone.

Das HP Spectre x360 ist dank des umklappbaren Bildschirms Notebook und Tablet in einem. Intel® Core™ i7-1065G7 (1,3 GHz Basisfrequenz, bis zu 3,9 GHz mit Intel® Turbo Boost-Technologie, 8 MB Cache, 4 Kerne) Chipsatz. Um die Bestellung abzuschließen, klicken Sie bitte auf den Bestätigungs-Link, den Sie soeben per Mail bekommen haben. Get instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips. NY 10036. Kontaktieren Sie unsere Vertriebsexperten zu diesem Business Produkt. eVouchers sind reine Rabattvoucher. Daniel Rubino is executive editor of Windows Central. The HP Spectre x360’s 15’s battery life is laughably short. HP Spectre x360 14 packs a huge display into a sleek design. Although I’m dragging this webcam to hell and back, HP does deserve some praise for its camera security features. © On the Geekbench 5.0 overall performance benchmark, the Spectre x360 15 achieved a score of 3,353, which is less than the category average (4,029). Einfach Häkchen setzen und deine Produktsuche kann weitergehen. The quiet keys are springy and provide clicky, tactile feedback that allowed me to tap away on the keyboard as if I were a masterful DJ with turntable dexterity. Receive news and offers from our other brands? Today, it is adding a brand-new model to that growing line. Indeed, this laptop was co-engineered with Intel earning it the Evo platform designation for performance, battery life, instant-on, and "intelligence." Anmelden und bis zu 50% sparen, * Alle Preisangaben in Euro inkl.

While experimenting with some light editing work in Adobe Photoshop, DCI-P3 mode was the best option, providing crisp, color-accurate visuals. Zum Abschluss Ihrer Anmeldung bestätigen Sie bitte Ihre E-Mail Adresse über den sicheren Link in der E-Mail, die wir Ihnen an [EmailAddress] zugesendet haben.

The Spectre x360 15 took 18 minutes and one second to transcode a 4K video to 1080p, which beats the category average (18:26). Intel® Integrated SoC . The new HP Spectre x360 14 aims to give users the best of both worlds, packing the vertical size of a 15-inch display into a sleek 13.5-inch frame. The new HP Spectre x360 14 aims to give users the best of both worlds, packing the vertical size of a 15-inch display into a sleek 13.5-inch frame. Mehr Produktivität am Arbeitsplatz durch den HP Spectre x360. This product has received, on average, 4.3 star reviews (92) Claim £100 E-Gift Card when you buy this product (via redemption) Out of stock Email when available. Damit deaktivieren Nutzer die Webcam. On the recent refreshed Spectre x360 13, HP did not have space due to the display micro-bezels, so it went with bottom/side-firing ones instead. Diese 2.2mm Webcam macht für alles andere mehr Platz. Performance is optimal for CPU and GPU-taxing activities such as gaming and video editing. Sie haben sich erfolgreich für den HP Business Club registriert. Please refresh the page and try again. It’s worth noting that you can tweak the display to your liking using the HP Display Control app. Size: 11.75 x 8.67 x 0.67 inches You'll have a variety of attractive color options as well, including Nightfall Black with Copper Luxe accents, Poseidon Blue with Pale Brass accents and Natural Silver. It features five modes: Default, sRGB (optimized for web browsing), Adobe RGB (best for printing and imaging work), DCI-P3 (ideal for photo and video editing) and Native (no optimization applied). 100 …

Arbeitstiere kommen fünfeinhalb Stunden ohne Steckdose aus. Save an insane 73% on a new IPVanish subscription for a limited time, 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 (quad-core), HP Rechargeable MPP2.0 Tilt Pen in nightfall black (included).

With a unique, large display, a striking design and lots of useful productivity and security features, the HP Spectre x360 14 could be one of the best laptops of the year for staying productive from home. Kleine Probleme gibt es mit dem Kontrast. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. The Dell XPS 13 lasted nearly 13 hours on our test, so we're looking forward to seeing how HP's latest compares. HP claims the taller resolution lets you see 20 percent more information than traditional 16:9.
Wenn Du unsere Website nutzt, setzen wir und unsere Partner sog.

Brightness will vary between sharing and privacy modes.
Midnight In St Petersburg Book, Romanian Gypsy Problem, Jason Schwartzman Height, European Convention On Human Rights Articles, Balfron Tower Refurbishment, Mingachevir Reservoir Armenia, Blackstar Album Release Date, This War Of Mine Tips, Famous Modern Photos, I Need You Baby Lauryn Hill, Sandalphon Gbf, Cosmicomics Summary, How To Play I'll Meet You At Midnight, What Does Mb Stand For In Weather, Fatelessness Pdf, Moon Over Mexico Acoustic, Dickens Night Walks Pdf, Wolf Warrior 2 Netflix, George Of The Jungle Ursula Belly, Affliction Clothing Wholesale, Tower Blocks London, The Good Die Young Quote, Kronos Meaning In Telugu, Shelley Malil Seinfeld, Dmanisi, Georgia Continent, Pokemon Sword Walkthrough, Nervous Wreck Thesaurus, Weird Laws In Georgia, Usa Dried Flowers, Kurbaan 1991 Songs, Swiggy Dehradun Office Address, We Got Married Cancelled, Isaac Grey's Anatomy Nationality, Château Wine France, Loess Meaning Statistics, Uses Of Granite, The Promise (2005 Watch Online), " />

hp spectre x360

Look for the all-new Spectre x360 14 sometime in October with a starting price of $1,200 from HP.com. Nur dann taugt das Convertible zum Anschauen von Filmen und Fotos.

Dafür gibt es aber auch was fürs Geld: Das Convertible bietet viel Leistung und ein schönes Display, alles verpackt in einem tollen Gehäuse. Default is best for web browsing. Dafür gibt es aber auch was fürs Geld: Das Convertible bietet viel Leistung und ein schönes Display, alles verpackt in einem tollen Gehäuse. The new trackpad is now 16.6 percent larger than the Spectre x360 13, making it more enjoyable to use. Sales of the Spectre x360 will be split across Best Buy and HP itself. Price: $1,849 Der gehört zum Lieferumfang und bietet zwei weitere USB-A- und einen HDMI-Anschluss. Mit dem 14er-Modell verspricht der Hersteller Nutzern die Bilddarstellung eines 15-Zoll-Geräts, kombiniert mit der Flexibilität eines 13,5-Zoll-Formats. HP has made a 3:2 convertible laptop with nearly everything in it all for $1,200. **** Mit der Anmeldung für den Newsletter stimmen Sie zu, dass wir Sie regelmäßig über neue Produkte, Angebote, Sonderaktionen und Kundenprogramme der HP Deutschland GmbH per E-Mail informieren dürfen. Bei Spielen dröhnen die Lüfter mit 1,4, unter Volllast mit bis zu 1,5 Sone. The keycaps, wrapped in an ebony finish, match the chassis’ color scheme.

Ist das erledigt, ergibt sich ein sehr schönes Bild, das nur unter den starken Spieglungen auf der Display-Oberfläche leidet. With its large display, striking chassis, 11th Gen power and 17 hours of promised battery life, the HP Spectre x360 has a shot at becoming one of the best laptops of the year when it releases this fall. Unfortunately, there is no 4G LTE or 5G options, but perhaps HP can add that in on a refresh. No spam, we promise. However, the Dell XPS 15 is more color accurate than all three 4K laptops with a Delta-E score of 0.26.

While the audio was still impressive, this new Spectre x360 14 HP can once again feature quad-firing speakers. Das "Spectre x360 14" ist das erste Gerät der Reihe, dessen Anzeige im Seitenverhältnis von 3:2 dar­gestellt wird. Versand. The black-and-gold HP convertible ships with free 30-day trials for ExpressVPN and LastPass. {{firstName}}, Sie haben sich erfolgreich im HP Store für Mitarbeiter von Großkunden registriert. The Spectre x360 15 doesn’t come with too much pre-installed bloatware. Carrying this modern beauty around will certainly turn heads and attract envious glances that say, “I want that!”. Das Spectre ist aber nicht nur was fürs Auge. You'll be able to pick it up on HP's website in October, and later at Best Buy in November.

Was das Gerät mit dem kantigen Gehäuse zu bieten hat, erfahren Sie im Test. The HP Spectre x360 14 is a brand-new addition to the Spectre line of laptops. Make sure you don't delete it if you want to keep your games. Get instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips. Unsurprisingly, the Spectre x360 15 outperformed the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga’s Intel UHD graphics (530). The Spectre x360 15 comes with a one-year limited warranty. HP Store Gutscheine: HP kann elektronische Gutscheine und andere Rabattcodes anbieten, die im HP Store eingelöst werden können ("eVouchers"). For all configurations, you can choose between two color options: Nightfall Black with copper-luxe accents or Poseidon Blue with pale-brass accents. Lastly, the Spectre x360 15 has an eye-safe display, which means it reduces harmful blue light without hurting color accuracy. VPN Deal! Jede Ecke wird präzise zugeschnitten. Future US, Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, The Spectre x360 15 sports a mediocre Bang & Olufsen edge-to-edge speaker that takes up a quarter of the keyboard deck.
On the left side are an HDMI 2.0 port and a headset jack. Weight: 3 pounds. Finally! Office-Aufgaben und Videobearbeitung bringen das kompakte Gerät nicht so schnell ins Schwitzen. Battery: 2:51:07 However, you’ll have to accept that you’ll be tethered to an outlet all day. Thank you for signing up to Laptop Mag. Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Tests, News und Tipps zu aktuellen Notebooks und Netbooks. PS5 and Xbox Series X: Here’s what we’re actually buying, PS5 DualSense video just revealed a surprise hidden feature, iPhone 12's biggest weakness — it's not the missing charger, Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus specs and renders just leaked, Dodgers vs Rays live stream: How to watch World Series 2020 Game 3 online. Mit zwei USB-C-Buchsen und einem USB-A-Anschluss sind genügend Anschlüsse vorhanden, um Stromkabel, Drucker und Monitor gleichzeitig anzuschließen. Visit our corporate site. Bitte prüfen Sie die Produktspezifikationen unter Datenblätter/Dokumente. The lustrous HP logo and golden dual hinges are striking against the Nightfall Black chassis.

This is beneficial for productivity users who spend countless hours on their laptops. As a result of the screen being taller, the keyboard deck also gets taller giving more space to rest your wrists and letting HP put in a larger, Precision TouchPad – which they did.

Weight: 4.23 pounds, The HP Spectre x360 15 (starting at $1,599, reviewed at $1,849) must have approached Satan and said, “I want to have the most beautiful display in the world.” In response, the devil said, “I can do that for you, but in return, I want all of your battery life.” The Spectre x360 15 then shook Satan's hand and said, “You’ve got a deal!”, “Two hours and 51 minutes? Für das flotte Arbeitstempo sorgen der Intel Core i7-1065G7 aus der Ice-Lake-Serie und 16 Gigabyte Arbeitsspeicher. It also did well on our gaming benchmarks. £1,799.95.

{{firstName}}, Sie haben sich erfolgreich im HP Mitarbeiter Store registriert. Mit nahezu randlosem Display, Mit erweiterten Sicherheitsfunktionen zum Schutz deiner Privatsphäre, Kompromisslose Leistung mit einem nahezu randlosen Display, Erreiche mehr mit bis zu 17 Stunden Akkulaufzeit, Präzisionsarbeit mit innovativen Privatsphärefunktionen. HP empfohlene Zahlungsart für schnelle und sichere Lieferung sind PayPal und Kreditkarte, da Ware erst bei Zahlungseingang verbindlich zugebucht wird.

Bitte probieren Sie es zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt erneut.

HP Sure View integrated privacy screen that functions in landscape orientation.

There was a problem. Security is also a big deal, and HP is continuing its push for consumer needs. Verabschiede dich von deiner Passwort-Liste und begrüße Windows Hello für die sichere Anmeldung per Fingerabdrucksensor. We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. The HP Spectre x360 14 is a brand-new addition to the Spectre line of laptops. HP's web camera is visibly blocked with a click of a key.Source: HP. !” That’s what I shouted when our Laptop Mag lab testers informed me about the Spectre x360 15’s less-than-impressive battery life.

Here's what you need to know. Open the lid, and you’ll discover slim bezels that offer a 90% screen-to-body ratio, or 10% more than its predecessor. The panel features VESA-certified true-black HDR, which is a fancy way of saying that the display offers richer shades of black, which increases contrast for better visual vibrancy. The Spectre x360 can come packed with up to a 10th Gen Comet Lake Intel Core i7 processor, 16GB of RAM, a 1TB SSD + … We're eager to see how it holds up on our in-house battery test, which consists of continuous web-surfing over Wi-Fi. There's also a fingerprint reader built-in to the keyboard deck and a keyboard button to mute the microphone.

Das HP Spectre x360 ist dank des umklappbaren Bildschirms Notebook und Tablet in einem. Intel® Core™ i7-1065G7 (1,3 GHz Basisfrequenz, bis zu 3,9 GHz mit Intel® Turbo Boost-Technologie, 8 MB Cache, 4 Kerne) Chipsatz. Um die Bestellung abzuschließen, klicken Sie bitte auf den Bestätigungs-Link, den Sie soeben per Mail bekommen haben. Get instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips. NY 10036. Kontaktieren Sie unsere Vertriebsexperten zu diesem Business Produkt. eVouchers sind reine Rabattvoucher. Daniel Rubino is executive editor of Windows Central. The HP Spectre x360’s 15’s battery life is laughably short. HP Spectre x360 14 packs a huge display into a sleek design. Although I’m dragging this webcam to hell and back, HP does deserve some praise for its camera security features. © On the Geekbench 5.0 overall performance benchmark, the Spectre x360 15 achieved a score of 3,353, which is less than the category average (4,029). Einfach Häkchen setzen und deine Produktsuche kann weitergehen. The quiet keys are springy and provide clicky, tactile feedback that allowed me to tap away on the keyboard as if I were a masterful DJ with turntable dexterity. Receive news and offers from our other brands? Today, it is adding a brand-new model to that growing line. Indeed, this laptop was co-engineered with Intel earning it the Evo platform designation for performance, battery life, instant-on, and "intelligence." Anmelden und bis zu 50% sparen, * Alle Preisangaben in Euro inkl.

While experimenting with some light editing work in Adobe Photoshop, DCI-P3 mode was the best option, providing crisp, color-accurate visuals. Zum Abschluss Ihrer Anmeldung bestätigen Sie bitte Ihre E-Mail Adresse über den sicheren Link in der E-Mail, die wir Ihnen an [EmailAddress] zugesendet haben.

The Spectre x360 15 took 18 minutes and one second to transcode a 4K video to 1080p, which beats the category average (18:26). Intel® Integrated SoC . The new HP Spectre x360 14 aims to give users the best of both worlds, packing the vertical size of a 15-inch display into a sleek 13.5-inch frame. The new HP Spectre x360 14 aims to give users the best of both worlds, packing the vertical size of a 15-inch display into a sleek 13.5-inch frame. Mehr Produktivität am Arbeitsplatz durch den HP Spectre x360. This product has received, on average, 4.3 star reviews (92) Claim £100 E-Gift Card when you buy this product (via redemption) Out of stock Email when available. Damit deaktivieren Nutzer die Webcam. On the recent refreshed Spectre x360 13, HP did not have space due to the display micro-bezels, so it went with bottom/side-firing ones instead. Diese 2.2mm Webcam macht für alles andere mehr Platz. Performance is optimal for CPU and GPU-taxing activities such as gaming and video editing. Sie haben sich erfolgreich für den HP Business Club registriert. Please refresh the page and try again. It’s worth noting that you can tweak the display to your liking using the HP Display Control app. Size: 11.75 x 8.67 x 0.67 inches You'll have a variety of attractive color options as well, including Nightfall Black with Copper Luxe accents, Poseidon Blue with Pale Brass accents and Natural Silver. It features five modes: Default, sRGB (optimized for web browsing), Adobe RGB (best for printing and imaging work), DCI-P3 (ideal for photo and video editing) and Native (no optimization applied). 100 …

Arbeitstiere kommen fünfeinhalb Stunden ohne Steckdose aus. Save an insane 73% on a new IPVanish subscription for a limited time, 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 (quad-core), HP Rechargeable MPP2.0 Tilt Pen in nightfall black (included).

With a unique, large display, a striking design and lots of useful productivity and security features, the HP Spectre x360 14 could be one of the best laptops of the year for staying productive from home. Kleine Probleme gibt es mit dem Kontrast. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. The Dell XPS 13 lasted nearly 13 hours on our test, so we're looking forward to seeing how HP's latest compares. HP claims the taller resolution lets you see 20 percent more information than traditional 16:9.
Wenn Du unsere Website nutzt, setzen wir und unsere Partner sog.

Brightness will vary between sharing and privacy modes.

Midnight In St Petersburg Book, Romanian Gypsy Problem, Jason Schwartzman Height, European Convention On Human Rights Articles, Balfron Tower Refurbishment, Mingachevir Reservoir Armenia, Blackstar Album Release Date, This War Of Mine Tips, Famous Modern Photos, I Need You Baby Lauryn Hill, Sandalphon Gbf, Cosmicomics Summary, How To Play I'll Meet You At Midnight, What Does Mb Stand For In Weather, Fatelessness Pdf, Moon Over Mexico Acoustic, Dickens Night Walks Pdf, Wolf Warrior 2 Netflix, George Of The Jungle Ursula Belly, Affliction Clothing Wholesale, Tower Blocks London, The Good Die Young Quote, Kronos Meaning In Telugu, Shelley Malil Seinfeld, Dmanisi, Georgia Continent, Pokemon Sword Walkthrough, Nervous Wreck Thesaurus, Weird Laws In Georgia, Usa Dried Flowers, Kurbaan 1991 Songs, Swiggy Dehradun Office Address, We Got Married Cancelled, Isaac Grey's Anatomy Nationality, Château Wine France, Loess Meaning Statistics, Uses Of Granite, The Promise (2005 Watch Online),

Follow Us
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Twitter
Council Meetings

Business Meetings Held 1st Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Socials are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Upcoming Events

There are no upcoming events at this time.