Everlane Pants Sizing, Paypal Promo Credit $10 Applied, Bembé Music, Names Of Red Wine, How To Cite Suetonius, See (tv Series) Season 2, Drug Addiction Movies, Golden Voyage Of Sinbad Streaming, Nights Of Cabiria Blu-ray 2020, Remagen Bridge Today, Dead To Me Will Ferrell, Twisted Root Fairview, Uniqlo Supply Chain, Park Avenue Restaurant, First Assembly Of God, Kaws Uniqlo Shirt, Krystal Jung Drama, Fire In North Las Vegas Now, Heartland Wyatt, Accomplishment Vs Achievement, Chris Young Wife, I'm A Fan Of You, Tiberius Gracchus Father, Richfield Fire Pit Rules, French Foreign Legion Ranks, Reversed Crossword Clue, Srinivas Kulkarni Ibm, Shiraz Taste, Love Island Season 6 Reunion, " />

fire in arizona yesterday

One person was treated for smoke inhalation after a Union Pacific train derailed and caught fire on a bridge over Tempe Town Lake in Arizona, officials said Wednesday. “My kids called me today while I was at work and told me there was a fire so yeah, I trucked it,” she said. (CNN)One person was treated for smoke inhalation after a Union Pacific train derailed and caught fire on a bridge over Tempe Town Lake in Arizona, officials said Wednesday. Drivers are urged to use caution in the area, use alternate routes or postpone travel. The bridge had its annual inspection on July 9.

Firefighters said about 1,600 people in the area are without power because of the fire. The Pig Fire, named due to its proximity near Pig Trough Tank, was reported about 4:45 p.m. yesterday and started on the east side of the northbound lane of I … The fire is burning near 600 West Grant Street, just off of 7th Avenue. AZ State Forestry @azstateforestry. Fire department spokesman Brandon Siebert had earlier said officials were "erring on the side of caution" and keeping firefighters and bystanders "as far away as possible" until they know more about the hazardous material on the train. Huddleston quickly rounded up his family only to be caught by tankers dropping pink retardant right on his white pickup. Meanwhile, as air tankers dropped retardant from above, trucks and trailers lined Cloud Road waiting to rescue the pride of the neighborhood. GILBERT, AZ (3TV/CBS5) - An 82-year-old woman has died after she was hit by a car Monday morning in Gilbert. ©2020 FOX Television Stations, from TUE 1:00 AM MST until TUE 8:00 AM MST, Northwest Deserts, from MON 5:00 AM MST until MON 9:00 PM MST, Lake Mead National Recreation Area/Colorado River-AZ side, Northwest Deserts/Northwest Plateau, LIST: COVID-19 testing locations in Arizona, Students, staff members at Phoenix middle school told to quarantine, California woman accused of kidnapping grandmother for exorcism attempt, Madison No. The Arizona Department of Forestry and Fire Management said early Wednesday that the fire burned 897 acres and was 5% contained. Now, first responders were focused on containing leak of hazardous material from one of the cars, he said. The Arizona Department of Transportation says the fire is south of State Route 69, at milepost 262. The evacuation zone for the Aquila Fire in north Phoenix. Courthouse. Hazy skies in Valley caused by Horse Fire and CA wildfires. Tempe police Chief Sylvia Moir urged residents via Twitter to stay away from the scene, which she described as very dangerous.

Everlane Pants Sizing, Paypal Promo Credit $10 Applied, Bembé Music, Names Of Red Wine, How To Cite Suetonius, See (tv Series) Season 2, Drug Addiction Movies, Golden Voyage Of Sinbad Streaming, Nights Of Cabiria Blu-ray 2020, Remagen Bridge Today, Dead To Me Will Ferrell, Twisted Root Fairview, Uniqlo Supply Chain, Park Avenue Restaurant, First Assembly Of God, Kaws Uniqlo Shirt, Krystal Jung Drama, Fire In North Las Vegas Now, Heartland Wyatt, Accomplishment Vs Achievement, Chris Young Wife, I'm A Fan Of You, Tiberius Gracchus Father, Richfield Fire Pit Rules, French Foreign Legion Ranks, Reversed Crossword Clue, Srinivas Kulkarni Ibm, Shiraz Taste, Love Island Season 6 Reunion,

Follow Us
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Twitter
Council Meetings

Business Meetings Held 1st Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Socials are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Upcoming Events

There are no upcoming events at this time.