Dan Smyers and Shay Mooney of Dan + Shay have been something of a juggernaut in the country music scene lately.The duo is nominated for six trophies at the 2019 ACM Awards, including nods for Duo of the Year, Music Event of the Year for their duet "Keeping Score" with Kelly Clarkson, and Album of the Year.. Half of those nominations are thanks to their hit song, "Tequila." Smyers's wife, Abby Law Smyers, performs backing vocals on the song during the post-chorus "when I, when I" hook. The lead single, "From the Ground Up", was released in February 2016.

Ice Cream Website, Saint John Sea Dogs Score, Wah Watusi Lyrics, Star Wars Cultural Phenomenon, Danny Goffey Net Worth, The Romantics 2019, Becoming Human Documentary Summary, Ambivalent Etymology, Upload Ingrid Cast, Art Curious Podcast Spotify, Wedding Ballet Slippers Cheap, Josephine Langford Height, Voyages Extraordinaires Pdf, The Golden Eyes Ending, I Am That Summary, Laverne Name Gender, Cloudy With Achance Of Meatballs 3 Trailer, Puzzles Online, 48 Hours Soundtrack, General Industries, Mathematical Proofs, Pretty Ballerinas Rosario Sale, Santa Sangre 123movies, Carmilla (2019 Movie Online), Last Line Of Brokeback Mountain, Panchayat Review, I'm So Tired Of Being Lonely Country Song, Fukrey Returns Netflix, Chestha Bhagat Movies, Mansions For Sale In California, Let Jesus Take The Wheel Meaning, Flying Without Wings Book, Magic Cards, Like Minds Clothing, Never Will Lyrics Life Church, Ollie Hopnoodle's Haven Of Bliss Disney Plus, Rimi Sen Now, Windy Bluff High School, Copy In Computer, Austenland Book, Animal Kingdom Season 4'' Streaming, What Is Helium Used For, Ifra Guidelines For Fragrance Oils, Student A Movie Ending, Marvin Romanow, Bluetooth And Personal Area Network, It Waits Cast, Cop And A Half: New Recruit Trailer, Pole Creek Fire 2020, Anak Henky Solaiman, New Balance Tokyo Design, Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale And Blake, How The Sea Became Salty, Bigfoot Movie Disney, Cowboys' Demarcus Lawrence, How To Make Icing For Cake At Home By Sanjeev Kapoor, Brenda App, The Alienist Libby Actress, The Golden Arrow Prayer, Barbie Ferreira Instagram, When Did Brenda Song Get Married, Edict Of Milan, St Nicholas Catholic Church O'fallon Il Youtube, Mishap Sentence, Necropsy Synonym, Maybe One Day Quotes Sayings, Victoria Season 3, Rochester Ffa Auction 2020, Mortician Education, Animal Kingdom Season 4 Episode 13, " />

dan shay tequila genre

The song wo…

"Tequila" is a song recorded by American country music duo Dan + Shay for their self-titled third studio album. Dan Smyers co-wrote the song with Nicolle Galyon and Jordan Reynolds and co-produced the track with Scott Hendricks. It was released through Warner Bros. Nashville on January 10, 2018 as the album's lead single. Dan + Shay Obsessed is the second studio album recorded by American country music duo Dan + Shay, released by Warner Bros. Nashville on June 3, 2016. "Tequila" was released to country radio on January 15, 2018.

Dan Smyers and Shay Mooney of Dan + Shay have been something of a juggernaut in the country music scene lately.The duo is nominated for six trophies at the 2019 ACM Awards, including nods for Duo of the Year, Music Event of the Year for their duet "Keeping Score" with Kelly Clarkson, and Album of the Year.. Half of those nominations are thanks to their hit song, "Tequila." Smyers's wife, Abby Law Smyers, performs backing vocals on the song during the post-chorus "when I, when I" hook. The lead single, "From the Ground Up", was released in February 2016.

Ice Cream Website, Saint John Sea Dogs Score, Wah Watusi Lyrics, Star Wars Cultural Phenomenon, Danny Goffey Net Worth, The Romantics 2019, Becoming Human Documentary Summary, Ambivalent Etymology, Upload Ingrid Cast, Art Curious Podcast Spotify, Wedding Ballet Slippers Cheap, Josephine Langford Height, Voyages Extraordinaires Pdf, The Golden Eyes Ending, I Am That Summary, Laverne Name Gender, Cloudy With Achance Of Meatballs 3 Trailer, Puzzles Online, 48 Hours Soundtrack, General Industries, Mathematical Proofs, Pretty Ballerinas Rosario Sale, Santa Sangre 123movies, Carmilla (2019 Movie Online), Last Line Of Brokeback Mountain, Panchayat Review, I'm So Tired Of Being Lonely Country Song, Fukrey Returns Netflix, Chestha Bhagat Movies, Mansions For Sale In California, Let Jesus Take The Wheel Meaning, Flying Without Wings Book, Magic Cards, Like Minds Clothing, Never Will Lyrics Life Church, Ollie Hopnoodle's Haven Of Bliss Disney Plus, Rimi Sen Now, Windy Bluff High School, Copy In Computer, Austenland Book, Animal Kingdom Season 4'' Streaming, What Is Helium Used For, Ifra Guidelines For Fragrance Oils, Student A Movie Ending, Marvin Romanow, Bluetooth And Personal Area Network, It Waits Cast, Cop And A Half: New Recruit Trailer, Pole Creek Fire 2020, Anak Henky Solaiman, New Balance Tokyo Design, Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale And Blake, How The Sea Became Salty, Bigfoot Movie Disney, Cowboys' Demarcus Lawrence, How To Make Icing For Cake At Home By Sanjeev Kapoor, Brenda App, The Alienist Libby Actress, The Golden Arrow Prayer, Barbie Ferreira Instagram, When Did Brenda Song Get Married, Edict Of Milan, St Nicholas Catholic Church O'fallon Il Youtube, Mishap Sentence, Necropsy Synonym, Maybe One Day Quotes Sayings, Victoria Season 3, Rochester Ffa Auction 2020, Mortician Education, Animal Kingdom Season 4 Episode 13,

Follow Us
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Twitter
Council Meetings

Business Meetings Held 1st Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Socials are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Upcoming Events

There are no upcoming events at this time.