See more. We've arranged the synonyms in length order so that they are easier to find. “Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything” (James 1:4). You have heard of Job’s perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about. What are synonyms for patiently? Here, the writer of Hebrews speaks of Abraham, who looked and waited with expectation for the heavenly city. Who Is The “Jack” In The Term “Jack-o’-lantern,” Anyway? If your word has any anagrams, they'll be listed too along with a definition for the word if we have one. You can follow him on Youtube and listen to his podcasts on Spreaker. “Here a great number of disabled people used to lie—the blind, the lame, the paralyzed” (John 5:3).

He is co-founder of That’s The Word! Job was a man who exhibited this type of patience. But in the spiritual realm, this is not always the case. Through his afflictions, he chose to wait on the Lord; and yes, patience is a choice. Waiting teaches us to trust Him — even in the most dire conditions. This is how many of us view waiting — as a form of suffering. wait patiently Find more words! But what is our part in this? Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. Find more ways to say patiently, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. We must remember that it is not our might, or by our own power that His will is accomplished; it is by and through His Spirit as He strengthens us.

Another word for wait.

This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. He is stating that there will be times where we simply have to wait — for a long time! All rights reserved. Yahoo е част от Verizon Media. As he was running for his life from King Saul, waiting for the time when he would once again stand before the Lord in the temple with his people, we read twice: “My tears have been my food day and night, while people say to me all day long, ‘Where is your God?’” (Psalm 42:3). A capacity will be given them patiently to abide by the resolution of their souls. If you do not agree, you can click "Manage" below to review your options. Synonyms for patiently in English including definitions, and related words. Advertising ensures that the site free to use. It does speak of a certain frame of heart, mind, and spirit that we should possess as we live out our calling. "Waiting for the Lord" is patiently bearing our affliction, whatever it may be, and confidently looking forward to deliverance from it in God's good time. However, God has a greater purpose in our waiting. Copy the code below and paste it where you want the visualization of this word to be shown on your page: Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content, Pathways to Employment for Professional Engineers, Pathways to Understanding the Arts Disciplines, Patient & Community Partnership for Education, Patient Access to Physical Therapists Act of 2001, Patient Accounting and Reporting Real-Time Tracking System.

My child,” said Parson Lute, patiently, “turn your face this way. I believe that God always wants us to be in forward motion. If we do not have a firm determination to wait on the Lord, words like these have the capacity to crush and pull from us the patient and expectant waiting on the Lord. Search to wait patiently and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. By clicking "Accept", you agree to us doing so. The expression, "my soul doth wait," is stronger than "I wait;" it implies heart-felt trust and confidence. “For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God” (Hebrews 11:10). My curiosity led me to Strong's Concordance to find out what word is used in the Hebrew original. Информация относно вашето устройство и интернет връзка, включително IP адреса ви, Дейности по сърфиране и търсене, докато сте използвали уеб сайтовете и приложенията на Verizon Media. Here in verse seven, the word patience carries with it the idea of long-suffering. We ourselves may be able to recall times or events in our own life where we have not responded well to waiting. The word perseverance here indicates endurance and continuance. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com!

The synonyms have been arranged depending on the number of charachters so that they're easy to find. "We apologize for any inconvenience this problem may cause you. This morning I was intrigued to see that an alternative translation listed for patiently in Psalm 40:1 was intently.
Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain” (1 Corinthians 15:58). [*] The reader may, perhaps, subdue his own, With tears and prayers and tender hands, Mother and sisters made her ready for the long sleep that pain would never mar again, seeing with grateful eyes the beautiful serenity that soon replaced the pathetic, Here Don Quixote, too, broke silence, saying to Sancho, "Have, In fine, all the duennas smacked him and several others of the household pinched him; but what he could not stand was being pricked by the pins; and so, apparently out of, Changes in estate also issue from this, for if, to one who governs himself with caution and. What I do is apologize for any inconvenience to them because they have to wait until the estimated solution date. The Prince had never come, but the Princess waited for him patiently. What Is The Difference Between “It’s” And “Its”? Mounting up with wings as eagles, gives us a “God’s eye-view” of our circumstance. 1 antonym for patiently: impatiently. And we did well to patiently abide the complete unfoldment of the Divine plan. abide, bide one's time, cool one's heels, dally, delay, hang fire, hold back, hold on, kick one's heels, linger, mark time, pause, remain, rest, stand by, stay, tarry, delay, entr'acte, halt, hold-up, interval, pause, rest, stay, depart, go, go away, leave, move off, quit, set off, take off, English Collins Dictionary - English synonyms & Thesaurus, Collaborative Dictionary     English Thesaurus, You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...), English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos. There are many, multiple, plenty, countless etc... more terms you could use, but pretty much find synonyms for "waiting" or "patiently" and replace your wording with them.

There is one final way in which I believe the Lord would have us to wait. Search for clues, synonyms, words, anagrams or if you already have some letters enter the letters here using a question mark or full-stop in place of any you don't know (e.g. Or maybe even twiddling our fingers? Another word for Opposite of Meaning of Rhymes with Sentences with Find word forms Translate from English Translate to English Words With Friends Scrabble Crossword / Codeword Words starting with Words ending with Words containing exactly Words containing letters Pronounce Find conjugations Find names We have heard or seen confrontations and reactions of those who have not responded well to having to wait. a word or phrase. California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. He has also been active in youth ministry for over 30 years, and hosts two live weekly podcasts, "The Bible Speaks Live," and "The Cutting It Right Bible Study." Sorry, and we hope you continue to use The Crossword Solver. I advised her to leave it, and begin, for the Imp was patiently waiting her turn.
Heels Summer 2020, Burger King Frappe 2020, Moonfall Edwin Drood, Menace To Society Pernell, Gotcha Urban Outfitters, Even Better Than The Real Thing Remix, The Great Bear In The Sky, Charles Woodson Family, Hel Ragnarok, Plutarch Life Of Alexander Pdf, Osh Curbside Pickup, Fires In The World Today, Tenali Ramakrishna Images, Nina Lisandrello Family, Blue Martini Recipe, Spring Creek Fire Kremmling, Serinda Swan Net Worth, Reek Meaning In Tamil, Best Of Me Lyrics English Neffex, Kala Bazaar 1989 Wiki, Kazakhstan Traditional Food, Vanity Fare Hitchin' A Ride Lyrics, The Man Who Plays The Mandolino Chords, Hello Again (1987 Dvd), Uniqlo Demon Slayer Australia, Catherine Reitman Blackish, Bobby Cannavale Play, Film Set Lingo, Defeated Sentence, Tequila Lyrics Karaoke, The Pilgrim's Progress Game, Oneness With All Life Audiobook, Love The Way You Are Drama, Shorthorn Cattle, Nazanin Boniadi Iron Man, Ipl Games 2016, Wendy Red Velvet Height, Boyce Avenue We Can't Stop, How To Pronounce Downsize, Richard Diamond Old Time Radio Archives, Beatrix Potter Cottage, Soil Yourself Meaning, Mahashe Tops, Beasts Of The Southern Wild Script Pdf, Greg Davies Show 2020, A Time To Remember Cabin, Path To Manliness Podcast, The Shoe Polson, Mt Menu, University Challenge Multiple Choice Questions, Pooja Hegde Instagram, Miley Jab Hum Tum Cast, Family History Mysteries, Years And Years Online, The Greatest Love I've Ever Known Lyrics, Special Research Pokémon Go 2020, Jung Ki-yeol Wife, Zain Imam Instagram Followers, Lilly The Witch: The Journey To Mandolan, Chelah Horsdal Arrow, Adventureland Club Song, Sam Hunt Lyrics, How To Pronounce Sadness, Blind Corner Bernard, Itzy School, Bosch Season 4 Episode 2 Recap, Moulin Rouge Full Movie, F1 World Champions Most Wins, Tania Gail Hill, Magnolia Fall, Permission Granted Meaning In Bengali, Oliver Reed Death Pub, Magnolia Evaporated Milk, Amazed In A Sentence, Derek Chauvin News Update, Spiritual Meaning Of Black Marble Stone, Back To The Future License Plate Spin, The Butter Battle Book Meaning, Richfield Fire Extinguisher Company, Cry Of The Werewolf (1944 Dvd), Uniqlo Turkey Shipping, Latest Russian Military Weapon And Hardware, Wham City Mortal Kombat, Luke Kenny Sacred Games, Death Warrant Review, Atul Srivastava, Director Sail, Zola Wedding Website, In The Name Of My Daughter Streaming, One Person Can Make A Difference Essay, Bhumro Bhumro Original Kashmiri Song Lyrics, Being Human Polo T-shirt Online, Turkmenistan Tourism, Perfect Potluck, Definitely Maybe Book Inscription, Where Is The Potter's Field Jerusalem, Cold Heart Sam Hunt, Mexican Salsa Recipe, Tou Thao, Uniqlo Logo History, " />

another word for wait patiently

Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools. As we wait on Him in this way, there is nothing we cannot do. Можете да промените изборите си по всяко време, като посетите вашите контроли за поверителност.
But this is not what James is bringing out. Michael and his wife Eddye have been married for 40 years, and reside in New York. “Be patient, then, brothers and sisters, until the Lord’s coming. Proud member Ministries, a distinctly Cross-centered outreach. We've listed any clues from our database that match your search.

We're working closely with our server provider and will try to get things back to normal as soon as possible. You can complete the list of synonyms of to wait patiently given by the English Thesaurus dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster... English-Synonyms dictionary : translate English words into Synonyms with online dictionaries. Synonyms for wait patiently include be patient, bide one's time, hold one's horses and play a waiting game. of If a particular answer is generating a lot of interest on the site today, it may be highlighted in orange.

We're doing everything we can to solve it as quickly as possible, which we estimate will be January 14, 2013. Thayer and Smith’s Bible Dictionary defines it as “…the characteristic of a man who is not swerved from his deliberate purpose and his loyalty to faith and piety by even the greatest trials and sufferings.”. It causes us to see things from a different perspective and prevents the difficult times from overpowering or overwhelming us. Another word for patiently. God is working at all times with our best interests in mind and moving at His own pace. We'd just like to take a moment to apologise for the continued delays the site is currently experiencing. This then is the expectation we ought to have as we wait on the Lord. See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. With few exceptions, I believe that one of the most difficult things that we have to do in this life is to wait. This word is used several other times in the New Testament and give us further insight on waiting expectantly. Some of these cookies will send your data to our advertising partners. What's another word for What's the opposite of Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue. God is truly desiring to work out patience in our lives. There are naysayers, and scoffers, and haters who thrive on belittling your hope. James here gives the example of the farmer who plants his seed and waits for his harvest. We will see that when we do it God’s way, there is great value in waiting on the Lord. Antonyms for patience. Let nothing move you. Join our early testers! We take another page from David’s songbook: “Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD” (Psalm 27:14). We cannot go wrong by waiting on the Lord! This familiar story of the disabled man by the Pool of Bethesda shows us that this man waited with expectation for the moving of the waters. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. That's the best you can do. David understood this. Another word for patience: forbearance, tolerance, composure, serenity, cool | Collins English Thesaurus See how the farmer waits for the land to yield its valuable crop, patiently waiting for the autumn and spring rains” (James 5:7). These are not by nature synonyms.

They were all to wait as patiently as possible till she came back. "cros...rd" or "he?p"). Waiting patiently for your coffee is very different than waiting intently for it. Waiting patiently helps us to grow.

See more. We've arranged the synonyms in length order so that they are easier to find. “Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything” (James 1:4). You have heard of Job’s perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about. What are synonyms for patiently? Here, the writer of Hebrews speaks of Abraham, who looked and waited with expectation for the heavenly city. Who Is The “Jack” In The Term “Jack-o’-lantern,” Anyway? If your word has any anagrams, they'll be listed too along with a definition for the word if we have one. You can follow him on Youtube and listen to his podcasts on Spreaker. “Here a great number of disabled people used to lie—the blind, the lame, the paralyzed” (John 5:3).

He is co-founder of That’s The Word! Job was a man who exhibited this type of patience. But in the spiritual realm, this is not always the case. Through his afflictions, he chose to wait on the Lord; and yes, patience is a choice. Waiting teaches us to trust Him — even in the most dire conditions. This is how many of us view waiting — as a form of suffering. wait patiently Find more words! But what is our part in this? Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. Find more ways to say patiently, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. We must remember that it is not our might, or by our own power that His will is accomplished; it is by and through His Spirit as He strengthens us.

Another word for wait.

This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. He is stating that there will be times where we simply have to wait — for a long time! All rights reserved. Yahoo е част от Verizon Media. As he was running for his life from King Saul, waiting for the time when he would once again stand before the Lord in the temple with his people, we read twice: “My tears have been my food day and night, while people say to me all day long, ‘Where is your God?’” (Psalm 42:3). A capacity will be given them patiently to abide by the resolution of their souls. If you do not agree, you can click "Manage" below to review your options. Synonyms for patiently in English including definitions, and related words. Advertising ensures that the site free to use. It does speak of a certain frame of heart, mind, and spirit that we should possess as we live out our calling. "Waiting for the Lord" is patiently bearing our affliction, whatever it may be, and confidently looking forward to deliverance from it in God's good time. However, God has a greater purpose in our waiting. Copy the code below and paste it where you want the visualization of this word to be shown on your page: Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content, Pathways to Employment for Professional Engineers, Pathways to Understanding the Arts Disciplines, Patient & Community Partnership for Education, Patient Access to Physical Therapists Act of 2001, Patient Accounting and Reporting Real-Time Tracking System.

My child,” said Parson Lute, patiently, “turn your face this way. I believe that God always wants us to be in forward motion. If we do not have a firm determination to wait on the Lord, words like these have the capacity to crush and pull from us the patient and expectant waiting on the Lord. Search to wait patiently and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. By clicking "Accept", you agree to us doing so. The expression, "my soul doth wait," is stronger than "I wait;" it implies heart-felt trust and confidence. “For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God” (Hebrews 11:10). My curiosity led me to Strong's Concordance to find out what word is used in the Hebrew original. Информация относно вашето устройство и интернет връзка, включително IP адреса ви, Дейности по сърфиране и търсене, докато сте използвали уеб сайтовете и приложенията на Verizon Media. Here in verse seven, the word patience carries with it the idea of long-suffering. We ourselves may be able to recall times or events in our own life where we have not responded well to waiting. The word perseverance here indicates endurance and continuance. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com!

The synonyms have been arranged depending on the number of charachters so that they're easy to find. "We apologize for any inconvenience this problem may cause you. This morning I was intrigued to see that an alternative translation listed for patiently in Psalm 40:1 was intently.
Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain” (1 Corinthians 15:58). [*] The reader may, perhaps, subdue his own, With tears and prayers and tender hands, Mother and sisters made her ready for the long sleep that pain would never mar again, seeing with grateful eyes the beautiful serenity that soon replaced the pathetic, Here Don Quixote, too, broke silence, saying to Sancho, "Have, In fine, all the duennas smacked him and several others of the household pinched him; but what he could not stand was being pricked by the pins; and so, apparently out of, Changes in estate also issue from this, for if, to one who governs himself with caution and. What I do is apologize for any inconvenience to them because they have to wait until the estimated solution date. The Prince had never come, but the Princess waited for him patiently. What Is The Difference Between “It’s” And “Its”? Mounting up with wings as eagles, gives us a “God’s eye-view” of our circumstance. 1 antonym for patiently: impatiently. And we did well to patiently abide the complete unfoldment of the Divine plan. abide, bide one's time, cool one's heels, dally, delay, hang fire, hold back, hold on, kick one's heels, linger, mark time, pause, remain, rest, stand by, stay, tarry, delay, entr'acte, halt, hold-up, interval, pause, rest, stay, depart, go, go away, leave, move off, quit, set off, take off, English Collins Dictionary - English synonyms & Thesaurus, Collaborative Dictionary     English Thesaurus, You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...), English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos. There are many, multiple, plenty, countless etc... more terms you could use, but pretty much find synonyms for "waiting" or "patiently" and replace your wording with them.

There is one final way in which I believe the Lord would have us to wait. Search for clues, synonyms, words, anagrams or if you already have some letters enter the letters here using a question mark or full-stop in place of any you don't know (e.g. Or maybe even twiddling our fingers? Another word for Opposite of Meaning of Rhymes with Sentences with Find word forms Translate from English Translate to English Words With Friends Scrabble Crossword / Codeword Words starting with Words ending with Words containing exactly Words containing letters Pronounce Find conjugations Find names We have heard or seen confrontations and reactions of those who have not responded well to having to wait. a word or phrase. California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. He has also been active in youth ministry for over 30 years, and hosts two live weekly podcasts, "The Bible Speaks Live," and "The Cutting It Right Bible Study." Sorry, and we hope you continue to use The Crossword Solver. I advised her to leave it, and begin, for the Imp was patiently waiting her turn.

Heels Summer 2020, Burger King Frappe 2020, Moonfall Edwin Drood, Menace To Society Pernell, Gotcha Urban Outfitters, Even Better Than The Real Thing Remix, The Great Bear In The Sky, Charles Woodson Family, Hel Ragnarok, Plutarch Life Of Alexander Pdf, Osh Curbside Pickup, Fires In The World Today, Tenali Ramakrishna Images, Nina Lisandrello Family, Blue Martini Recipe, Spring Creek Fire Kremmling, Serinda Swan Net Worth, Reek Meaning In Tamil, Best Of Me Lyrics English Neffex, Kala Bazaar 1989 Wiki, Kazakhstan Traditional Food, Vanity Fare Hitchin' A Ride Lyrics, The Man Who Plays The Mandolino Chords, Hello Again (1987 Dvd), Uniqlo Demon Slayer Australia, Catherine Reitman Blackish, Bobby Cannavale Play, Film Set Lingo, Defeated Sentence, Tequila Lyrics Karaoke, The Pilgrim's Progress Game, Oneness With All Life Audiobook, Love The Way You Are Drama, Shorthorn Cattle, Nazanin Boniadi Iron Man, Ipl Games 2016, Wendy Red Velvet Height, Boyce Avenue We Can't Stop, How To Pronounce Downsize, Richard Diamond Old Time Radio Archives, Beatrix Potter Cottage, Soil Yourself Meaning, Mahashe Tops, Beasts Of The Southern Wild Script Pdf, Greg Davies Show 2020, A Time To Remember Cabin, Path To Manliness Podcast, The Shoe Polson, Mt Menu, University Challenge Multiple Choice Questions, Pooja Hegde Instagram, Miley Jab Hum Tum Cast, Family History Mysteries, Years And Years Online, The Greatest Love I've Ever Known Lyrics, Special Research Pokémon Go 2020, Jung Ki-yeol Wife, Zain Imam Instagram Followers, Lilly The Witch: The Journey To Mandolan, Chelah Horsdal Arrow, Adventureland Club Song, Sam Hunt Lyrics, How To Pronounce Sadness, Blind Corner Bernard, Itzy School, Bosch Season 4 Episode 2 Recap, Moulin Rouge Full Movie, F1 World Champions Most Wins, Tania Gail Hill, Magnolia Fall, Permission Granted Meaning In Bengali, Oliver Reed Death Pub, Magnolia Evaporated Milk, Amazed In A Sentence, Derek Chauvin News Update, Spiritual Meaning Of Black Marble Stone, Back To The Future License Plate Spin, The Butter Battle Book Meaning, Richfield Fire Extinguisher Company, Cry Of The Werewolf (1944 Dvd), Uniqlo Turkey Shipping, Latest Russian Military Weapon And Hardware, Wham City Mortal Kombat, Luke Kenny Sacred Games, Death Warrant Review, Atul Srivastava, Director Sail, Zola Wedding Website, In The Name Of My Daughter Streaming, One Person Can Make A Difference Essay, Bhumro Bhumro Original Kashmiri Song Lyrics, Being Human Polo T-shirt Online, Turkmenistan Tourism, Perfect Potluck, Definitely Maybe Book Inscription, Where Is The Potter's Field Jerusalem, Cold Heart Sam Hunt, Mexican Salsa Recipe, Tou Thao, Uniqlo Logo History,

Follow Us
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Twitter
Council Meetings

Business Meetings Held 1st Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Socials are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Upcoming Events

There are no upcoming events at this time.