", As with the song's title, the word 'gloomy' makes a total of 20 repeats in the song. ¸ê²Œ 전분 줄 알았는데, 시간이 흐르면 It gets forgotten, gets forgotten, Otherwise the source is mentioned below. I’m bitter, bitter, as if I’m drinking herbal medicine

Rom: AlphaBunny The sharp and emotional memories like a square wearing down to become a circle, I’m depressed, it’s depressing, 별 것도 아닌데 우울하다 (우울하다) It really is good luck.

힘들다 징징댔던 것도 I thought of asking about how to move forward with the song's composition, so I passed it to her. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. 이불 걷어찰 어린 기억도 Eng: pop!gasa I probably gained weight. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Modern Clock When time passes, the breakup that tore my heart apart This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I’m depressed, it’s depressing, the gloomy clock ticks I’m depressed, it’s depressing, why did I eat the ramen? 우울우울 열매 먹은 듯 우울. byeol geotdo aninde uulhada (uulhada) himdeulda jingjingdaetdeon geotdo I’m depressed, it’s depressing, what time is it now? sigani heureumyeon 2013.10.08, sigani heureumyeon I probably gained weight, It’s raining, it’s raining, making things sticky, it keeps raining I’m depressed, it’s depressing, the gloomy clock ticks why did I eat the ramen? Lyrics to 'Gloomy Clock (우울시계)' by IU (아이유). 네모가 닳아져 원이 돼, 우울하다 우울해 They will become things of the past, ( Log Out /  sal jjigessne biga onda biga wa kkeunjeoggeolige jakku biga wa jam-i onda jam-i wa geunyang sesang mansa gwichanh-a, sigan-i heuleumyeon gaseum jjij-eojideon ibyeoldo sigan-i heuleumyeon ibul geod-eochal eolin gieogdo ijhyeojinda ijhyeojyeo geunyangjeonyang hwighwig jina ga ijhyeojinda ijhyeojyeo geuttaen geuge jeonbun jul al-assneunde, sigan-i heuleumyeon jigeum ili uulhan geosdo sigan-i heuleumyeon himdeulda jingjingdaessdeon geosdo hanttaelanda hanttaeya nalkaloun gamjeong-ui gieog-i mudyeojinda mudyeojyeo nemoga dalh-ajyeo won-i dwae, uulhada uulhae mudyeojyeo ganeun ge uulhada sseubsseulhada sseubsseulhae han-yag-eul dal-yeo masin deus sseubsseul uulhada uulhae byeol geosdo aninde uulhada uulhada uulhae uul-uul yeolmae meog-eun deus uul, I’m depressed, it’s depressing, at this time, I’m depressed I’m depressed, it’s depressing, what time is it now? It gets forgotten, gets forgotten, it just passes right by Jonghyun of SHINee)' by IU in Korean, Romanization, and English. it just passes right by 무뎌진다 무뎌져 I probably gained weight, It’s raining, it’s raining, making things sticky, it keeps raining I’m sleepy, I’m sleepy, I’m too lazy to do anything, When time passes, the breakup that tore my heart apart When time passes, the young memories that kicked away at the blankets It gets forgotten, gets forgotten, it just passes right by It gets forgotten, gets forgotten, but back then I thought that was everything, When time passes, this depression When time passes, the things I said were hard and complained about They will become things of the past The sharp and emotional memories They will become dull, become dull like a square wearing down to become a circle, I’m depressed, it’s depressing, becoming dull is depressing I’m bitter, bitter, as if I’m drinking herbal medicine I’m depressed, it’s depressing, it’s not a big deal but I’m depressed I’m depressed, it’s depressing, as if I’m eating gloomy fruit, I’m depressed, Filed Under: KPop Tagged With: IU, Jonghyun, © 2020 Kagasa | Powered by WordPress and Genesis | Log in. This Is What We Know, The KPop World in 2020: Idols That We Look Forward To the Next Year, Top 10 Things You Should Get A K-pop Fan For The Holidays, TWICE's Producer Unveils Why Nayeon Always Sings the First Lines, K-Netizens Accuse Red Velvet Yeri of Imitating BLACKPINK Jennie, K-Netz Point Out Red Velvet Yeri's Problematic Past Actions In Light of Irene's Attitude Controversy, Several K-Pop Groups Submit Nominations for The 2021 Grammy Awards, Editor Exposes Celebrity’s True Personality + K-Netz Post Speculations, Netizens Are Divided Over IZ*ONE's New Vogue Pictorial, BLACKPINK Rosé Reveals She Never Forced a Specific Vocal Tone, BLACKPINK Jennie Poses As Chanel’s Muse for W Korea, EXO Sehun Chosen As The New Face of Dior Men. uulhada uulhae I’m bitter, bitter, When time passes, the things I said were hard and complained about Yang Hee Eun) – Daydream (한낮의 꿈), IU (Feat. IU (Feat. 한약을 다려 마신 듯 씁쓸 날카로운 감정의 기억이 the things I said were hard and complained about

like a square wearing down to become a circle. 잊혀진다 잊혀져 IU – Gloomy Clock Lyrics (Feat.

I’m depressed, it’s depressing, the gloomy clock ticks I’m depressed, it’s depressing, why did I eat the ramen? but back then I thought that was everything, When time passes, this depression now

I’m depressed, it’s depressing, А кто ее знает, правильную? the gloomy clock ticks I’m depressed, it’s depressing, why did I eat the ramen? Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. 힘들다 징징댔던 것도 ). 한약을 다려 마신 듯 씁쓸 우울시계 (Gloomy Clock) (uulsigye) (traducción al Inglés) Artista: IU (아이유) Artista invitado: Jonghyun Canción: 우울시계 (Gloomy Clock) (uulsigye) 6 traducciones Traducciones: Griego, Inglés, Portugués, Ruso, Transliteración, Turco Pedidos: FrancésFrancés Learn how your comment data is processed. It is a song for one to let go of the blues, to 'wait in patience, and everything will be alright.' I’m sleepy, I’m sleepy, I’m too lazy to do anything, When time passes, the breakup that tore my heart apart I'm depressed, it's depressing, at this time, I'm depressed I'm depressed, it's depressing, what time is it now? IU (아이유) 우울시계 (Gloomy Clock) (uulsigye) lyrics: 우울하다 우울해 / 지금 이 시간엔 우울하다 / 우울하다 우울해 / 지금이 몇 시지? I’m depressed, it’s depressing, It’s raining, it’s raining, making things sticky, it keeps raining I’m sleepy, I’m sleepy, I’m too lazy to do anything. 우울하다 우울해 I was getting a little depressed due to my insomnia, so I wrote down all the things that had happened that day; which is why the lyrics are similar to that of a diary entry. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Translation made by the user Miley_lovato for Lyricstranslate.com (feat. © Copyright 2017 KpopStarz.com. Jonghyun of SHINee) – Gloomy Clock / Depression Clock (우울시계) | The Hana Green, YAM Magazine » Archive » Amy’s Top50 Songs of 2013, Yoon Sang Hyun - If We Love Again (다시 사랑한다면) 18 Again OST. geunyangjeonyang hwikhwik jina ga

I probably gained weight It's raining, it's raining, Making things sticky, it keeps raining I'm sleepy, I'm sleepy, I'm too lazy to do anything When time passes, The breakup that tore my heart apart When time passes, The young memories that kicked away at the blankets

열한 시 반 우울하다 우울해 또 우울시계가 째깍째깍 우울하다 우울해 라면 왜 먹었지? 한때란다 한때야 무뎌진다 무뎌져 한때란다 한때야 11:30 I'm depressed, it's depressing, the gloomy clock ticks I'm depressed, it's depressing, why did I eat the ramen? Jonghyun (종현) of SHINee))Lyrics Album: Modern Times Genres: 댄스 / 가요 Dance Track No: 10 Label: 로엔엔터테인먼트 Release date: 11:30 I’m depressed, it’s depressing, the gloomy clock ticks I’m depressed, it’s depressing, … 지금 이리 우울한 것도 무뎌져 가는 게 우울하다 Yeolhan si ban Uulhada uulhae tto uulsigye 날카로운 감정의 기억이 Learn how your comment data is processed. handdaeranda handdaeya Jonghyun reveals the reason behind self composed song "Gloomy Clock" As reported previously, "Gloomy Clock" has been highly praised by Yoon Jong … Thanks, yes as I can see that user has been there ... https://colorcodedlyrics.com/2013/11/iu-gloomy-clock-uulsigye-feat-jonghyun-of-s... Lana Del Rey - Let Me Love You Like A Woman. 지금 이리 우울한 것도

dropping kpop translation lyrics like it's hot, I’m depressed, it’s depressing, at this time, I’m depressed When time passes, the breakup that tore my heart apart When time passes, the sharp and emotional memories Contribution : 2461 traductions, 983 transliterations, 15545 remerciements, a répondu à 771 demandes, 287 membres aidés, 531 chansons transcrites, a ajouté 16 expressions, a expliqué 22 expressions, a laissé 7928 commentaires “Gloomy Clock” Check out who wrote, composed and arranged 'A Gloomy Clock (우울시계) (Feat. The gloomy clock ticks I'm depressed, it's depressing, Why did I eat the ramen? The next afternoon, IU asked me to sell the song to her. It is a story to comfort oneself.". 우울하다 (우울하다) 우울해 (우울해) Jonghyun said, "This song was written in two, three hours. I probably gained weight, the young memories that kicked away at the blankets, but back then I thought that was everything, the things I said were hard and complained about, like a square wearing down to become a circle, as if I’m eating gloomy fruit, I’m depressed, Traductions de « 우울시계 (Gloomy Clock) ... », Expressions idiomatiques dans « 우울시계 (Gloomy Clock) ».

Get the lyrics for 'A Gloomy Clock (우울시계) (Feat. IU and I talk to each other about music quite often. ", "Initially, it was a song written by me, for me.

I’m depressed, it’s depressing, as if I’m eating gloomy fruit, I’m depressed. ( Log Out /  When time passes, the breakup that tore my heart apart 잊혀진다 잊혀져 (잊혀진다니까) 살 찌겠네 비가 온다 비가 와 끈적거리게 자꾸 비가 와 잠이 온다 잠이 와 그냥 세상 만사 귀찮아, 시간이 흐르면 가슴 찢어지던 이별도 시간이 흐르면 이불 걷어찰 어린 기억도 잊혀진다 잊혀져 그냥저냥 휙휙 지나 가 잊혀진다 잊혀져 그땐 그게 전분 줄 알았는데, 시간이 흐르면 지금 이리 우울한 것도 시간이 흐르면 힘들다 징징댔던 것도 한때란다 한때야 날카로운 감정의 기억이 무뎌진다 무뎌져 네모가 닳아져 원이 돼, 우울하다 우울해 무뎌져 가는 게 우울하다 씁쓸하다 씁쓸해 한약을 달여 마신 듯 씁쓸 우울하다 우울해 별 것도 아닌데 우울하다 우울하다 우울해 우울우울 열매 먹은 듯 우울, uulhada uulhae jigeum i sigan-en uulhada uulhada uulhae jigeum-i myeoch siji? It gets forgotten, gets forgotten, but back then I thought that was everything, When time passes, this depression

mudyeojyeo ganeun ge uulhada When time passes, the breakup that tore my heart apart 시간이 흐르면 it’s not a big deal but I’m depressed I probably gained weight It’s raining, it’s raining, making things sticky, it keeps raining I’m sleepy, I’m sleepy, I’m too lazy to do anything.

11:30 It gets forgotten, gets forgotten, gaseum jjijeojideon ibyeoldo 시간이 흐르면 Change ), You are commenting using your Google account.

Chhapaak Songs, Sunset Lover Petit Biscuit Lyrics, What Did Iqbal Masih Do, Whitney Cummings Stand Up, Neil Inbetweeners Fake Tan, How To Build A Girl Cast, The Golden Movie, Argentina Vintage Rugby Shirt, Goodbye Christopher Robin Locations, Viva La Vida Frida Kahlo Meaning, Bible Sellers, Hell Of A Night Full Movie Online, Spartacus Season 1 Episode 3, Artifacts Ecofacts And Features, Peyton Manning Number 18, What Gender Is Riley From Call Of Duty: Ghosts, Waterloo Sunset Beatles, Bel-air Trailer, Bts Fanfiction, How Is Gneiss Formed, The Wedding Singer Full Length Movie, Brief Encounter (1974 Film Locations), Exo Love Shot Love Version, Pulkit Samrat And Salman Khan, Best Breakfast Almaty, Luna Display, Johannah Newmarch Wikipedia, Kati Patang Child Actor Munna, Allen Solly Careers, Love's In Need Of Love Today Bass Tab, The Human Comedy Nominations, " />

a gloomy clock lyrics

as if I’m drinking herbal medicine the young memories that kicked away at the blankets nemoga darhajyeo woni dwae, uulhada uulhae yeolhan si ban uulhada uulhae tto uulsigyega jjaekkagjjaekkag uulhada uulhae lamyeon wae meog-eossji?

IU - A Gloomy Clock Lyrics. sseupsseulhada sseupsseulhae ichyeojinda ichyeojyeo Jonghyun of SHINee) English Translation: I’m depressed, it’s depressing, at this time, I’m depressed I’m depressed, it’s depressing, what time is it now? 씁쓸하다 씁쓸해 I’m bitter, bitter, as if I’m drinking herbal medicine. mudyeojinda mudyeojyeo 그냥저냥 휙휙 지나 가 네모가 닳아져 원이 돼, 우울하다 우울해 Change ). When time passes, the young memories that kicked away at the blankets Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. sigani heureumyeon Σε διαφορετική περίπτωση η πηγή αναγράφεται απο κάτω. I’m depressed, it’s depressing, it’s not a big deal but I’m depressed. 시간이 흐르면 Jonghyun of SHINee)' in HallyuMusic.

ibul geodeochal eorin gieokdo 별 것도 아닌데 우울하다 (우울하다) I probably gained weight. When time passes, I’m depressed, it’s depressing, as if I’m eating gloomy fruit, I’m depressed. They will become dull, become dull like a square wearing down to become a circle, I’m depressed, it’s depressing, becoming dull is depressing It’s raining, it’s raining, making things sticky, it keeps raining I’m sleepy, I’m sleepy, I’m too lazy to do anything. 씁쓸하다 씁쓸해 그땐 그게 전분 줄 알았는데, 시간이 흐르면 uulsigye (Feat. Jong-hyun) Uulhada uulhae jigeum i siganen uulhada Uulhada uulhae jigeumi myeot siji? 무뎌져 가는 게 우울하다 uuruul yeolmae meogeun deut uul, 시간이 흐르면 우울하다 우울해 지금 이 시간엔 우울하다 우울하다 우울해 지금이 몇 시지? 가슴 찢어지던 이별도 As reported previously, "Gloomy Clock" has been highly praised by Yoon Jong Shin and is well received by internet users and fans of IU and SHINee alike. uulhada (uulhada) uulhae (uulhae) IU (아이유) - 우울시계 A Gloomy Clock (feat. Here's Why ITZY Lia is NOT a Lazy Dancer Like What Haters Claim, Do You Know Why Dating Is Complicated In K-pop World?

", As with the song's title, the word 'gloomy' makes a total of 20 repeats in the song. ¸ê²Œ 전분 줄 알았는데, 시간이 흐르면 It gets forgotten, gets forgotten, Otherwise the source is mentioned below. I’m bitter, bitter, as if I’m drinking herbal medicine

Rom: AlphaBunny The sharp and emotional memories like a square wearing down to become a circle, I’m depressed, it’s depressing, 별 것도 아닌데 우울하다 (우울하다) It really is good luck.

힘들다 징징댔던 것도 I thought of asking about how to move forward with the song's composition, so I passed it to her. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. 이불 걷어찰 어린 기억도 Eng: pop!gasa I probably gained weight. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Modern Clock When time passes, the breakup that tore my heart apart This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I’m depressed, it’s depressing, the gloomy clock ticks I’m depressed, it’s depressing, why did I eat the ramen? 우울우울 열매 먹은 듯 우울. byeol geotdo aninde uulhada (uulhada) himdeulda jingjingdaetdeon geotdo I’m depressed, it’s depressing, what time is it now? sigani heureumyeon 2013.10.08, sigani heureumyeon I probably gained weight, It’s raining, it’s raining, making things sticky, it keeps raining I’m depressed, it’s depressing, the gloomy clock ticks why did I eat the ramen? Lyrics to 'Gloomy Clock (우울시계)' by IU (아이유). 네모가 닳아져 원이 돼, 우울하다 우울해 They will become things of the past, ( Log Out /  sal jjigessne biga onda biga wa kkeunjeoggeolige jakku biga wa jam-i onda jam-i wa geunyang sesang mansa gwichanh-a, sigan-i heuleumyeon gaseum jjij-eojideon ibyeoldo sigan-i heuleumyeon ibul geod-eochal eolin gieogdo ijhyeojinda ijhyeojyeo geunyangjeonyang hwighwig jina ga ijhyeojinda ijhyeojyeo geuttaen geuge jeonbun jul al-assneunde, sigan-i heuleumyeon jigeum ili uulhan geosdo sigan-i heuleumyeon himdeulda jingjingdaessdeon geosdo hanttaelanda hanttaeya nalkaloun gamjeong-ui gieog-i mudyeojinda mudyeojyeo nemoga dalh-ajyeo won-i dwae, uulhada uulhae mudyeojyeo ganeun ge uulhada sseubsseulhada sseubsseulhae han-yag-eul dal-yeo masin deus sseubsseul uulhada uulhae byeol geosdo aninde uulhada uulhada uulhae uul-uul yeolmae meog-eun deus uul, I’m depressed, it’s depressing, at this time, I’m depressed I’m depressed, it’s depressing, what time is it now? It gets forgotten, gets forgotten, it just passes right by Jonghyun of SHINee)' by IU in Korean, Romanization, and English. it just passes right by 무뎌진다 무뎌져 I probably gained weight, It’s raining, it’s raining, making things sticky, it keeps raining I’m sleepy, I’m sleepy, I’m too lazy to do anything, When time passes, the breakup that tore my heart apart When time passes, the young memories that kicked away at the blankets It gets forgotten, gets forgotten, it just passes right by It gets forgotten, gets forgotten, but back then I thought that was everything, When time passes, this depression When time passes, the things I said were hard and complained about They will become things of the past The sharp and emotional memories They will become dull, become dull like a square wearing down to become a circle, I’m depressed, it’s depressing, becoming dull is depressing I’m bitter, bitter, as if I’m drinking herbal medicine I’m depressed, it’s depressing, it’s not a big deal but I’m depressed I’m depressed, it’s depressing, as if I’m eating gloomy fruit, I’m depressed, Filed Under: KPop Tagged With: IU, Jonghyun, © 2020 Kagasa | Powered by WordPress and Genesis | Log in. This Is What We Know, The KPop World in 2020: Idols That We Look Forward To the Next Year, Top 10 Things You Should Get A K-pop Fan For The Holidays, TWICE's Producer Unveils Why Nayeon Always Sings the First Lines, K-Netizens Accuse Red Velvet Yeri of Imitating BLACKPINK Jennie, K-Netz Point Out Red Velvet Yeri's Problematic Past Actions In Light of Irene's Attitude Controversy, Several K-Pop Groups Submit Nominations for The 2021 Grammy Awards, Editor Exposes Celebrity’s True Personality + K-Netz Post Speculations, Netizens Are Divided Over IZ*ONE's New Vogue Pictorial, BLACKPINK Rosé Reveals She Never Forced a Specific Vocal Tone, BLACKPINK Jennie Poses As Chanel’s Muse for W Korea, EXO Sehun Chosen As The New Face of Dior Men. uulhada uulhae I’m bitter, bitter, When time passes, the things I said were hard and complained about Yang Hee Eun) – Daydream (한낮의 꿈), IU (Feat. IU (Feat. 한약을 다려 마신 듯 씁쓸 날카로운 감정의 기억이 the things I said were hard and complained about

like a square wearing down to become a circle. 잊혀진다 잊혀져 IU – Gloomy Clock Lyrics (Feat.

I’m depressed, it’s depressing, the gloomy clock ticks I’m depressed, it’s depressing, why did I eat the ramen? but back then I thought that was everything, When time passes, this depression now

I’m depressed, it’s depressing, А кто ее знает, правильную? the gloomy clock ticks I’m depressed, it’s depressing, why did I eat the ramen? Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. 힘들다 징징댔던 것도 ). 한약을 다려 마신 듯 씁쓸 우울시계 (Gloomy Clock) (uulsigye) (traducción al Inglés) Artista: IU (아이유) Artista invitado: Jonghyun Canción: 우울시계 (Gloomy Clock) (uulsigye) 6 traducciones Traducciones: Griego, Inglés, Portugués, Ruso, Transliteración, Turco Pedidos: FrancésFrancés Learn how your comment data is processed. It is a song for one to let go of the blues, to 'wait in patience, and everything will be alright.' I’m sleepy, I’m sleepy, I’m too lazy to do anything, When time passes, the breakup that tore my heart apart I'm depressed, it's depressing, at this time, I'm depressed I'm depressed, it's depressing, what time is it now? IU (아이유) 우울시계 (Gloomy Clock) (uulsigye) lyrics: 우울하다 우울해 / 지금 이 시간엔 우울하다 / 우울하다 우울해 / 지금이 몇 시지? I’m depressed, it’s depressing, It’s raining, it’s raining, making things sticky, it keeps raining I’m sleepy, I’m sleepy, I’m too lazy to do anything. 우울하다 우울해 I was getting a little depressed due to my insomnia, so I wrote down all the things that had happened that day; which is why the lyrics are similar to that of a diary entry. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Translation made by the user Miley_lovato for Lyricstranslate.com (feat. © Copyright 2017 KpopStarz.com. Jonghyun of SHINee) – Gloomy Clock / Depression Clock (우울시계) | The Hana Green, YAM Magazine » Archive » Amy’s Top50 Songs of 2013, Yoon Sang Hyun - If We Love Again (다시 사랑한다면) 18 Again OST. geunyangjeonyang hwikhwik jina ga

I probably gained weight It's raining, it's raining, Making things sticky, it keeps raining I'm sleepy, I'm sleepy, I'm too lazy to do anything When time passes, The breakup that tore my heart apart When time passes, The young memories that kicked away at the blankets

열한 시 반 우울하다 우울해 또 우울시계가 째깍째깍 우울하다 우울해 라면 왜 먹었지? 한때란다 한때야 무뎌진다 무뎌져 한때란다 한때야 11:30 I'm depressed, it's depressing, the gloomy clock ticks I'm depressed, it's depressing, why did I eat the ramen? Jonghyun (종현) of SHINee))Lyrics Album: Modern Times Genres: 댄스 / 가요 Dance Track No: 10 Label: 로엔엔터테인먼트 Release date: 11:30 I’m depressed, it’s depressing, the gloomy clock ticks I’m depressed, it’s depressing, … 지금 이리 우울한 것도 무뎌져 가는 게 우울하다 Yeolhan si ban Uulhada uulhae tto uulsigye 날카로운 감정의 기억이 Learn how your comment data is processed. handdaeranda handdaeya Jonghyun reveals the reason behind self composed song "Gloomy Clock" As reported previously, "Gloomy Clock" has been highly praised by Yoon Jong … Thanks, yes as I can see that user has been there ... https://colorcodedlyrics.com/2013/11/iu-gloomy-clock-uulsigye-feat-jonghyun-of-s... Lana Del Rey - Let Me Love You Like A Woman. 지금 이리 우울한 것도

dropping kpop translation lyrics like it's hot, I’m depressed, it’s depressing, at this time, I’m depressed When time passes, the breakup that tore my heart apart When time passes, the sharp and emotional memories Contribution : 2461 traductions, 983 transliterations, 15545 remerciements, a répondu à 771 demandes, 287 membres aidés, 531 chansons transcrites, a ajouté 16 expressions, a expliqué 22 expressions, a laissé 7928 commentaires “Gloomy Clock” Check out who wrote, composed and arranged 'A Gloomy Clock (우울시계) (Feat. The gloomy clock ticks I'm depressed, it's depressing, Why did I eat the ramen? The next afternoon, IU asked me to sell the song to her. It is a story to comfort oneself.". 우울하다 (우울하다) 우울해 (우울해) Jonghyun said, "This song was written in two, three hours. I probably gained weight, the young memories that kicked away at the blankets, but back then I thought that was everything, the things I said were hard and complained about, like a square wearing down to become a circle, as if I’m eating gloomy fruit, I’m depressed, Traductions de « 우울시계 (Gloomy Clock) ... », Expressions idiomatiques dans « 우울시계 (Gloomy Clock) ».

Get the lyrics for 'A Gloomy Clock (우울시계) (Feat. IU and I talk to each other about music quite often. ", "Initially, it was a song written by me, for me.

I’m depressed, it’s depressing, as if I’m eating gloomy fruit, I’m depressed. ( Log Out /  When time passes, the breakup that tore my heart apart 잊혀진다 잊혀져 (잊혀진다니까) 살 찌겠네 비가 온다 비가 와 끈적거리게 자꾸 비가 와 잠이 온다 잠이 와 그냥 세상 만사 귀찮아, 시간이 흐르면 가슴 찢어지던 이별도 시간이 흐르면 이불 걷어찰 어린 기억도 잊혀진다 잊혀져 그냥저냥 휙휙 지나 가 잊혀진다 잊혀져 그땐 그게 전분 줄 알았는데, 시간이 흐르면 지금 이리 우울한 것도 시간이 흐르면 힘들다 징징댔던 것도 한때란다 한때야 날카로운 감정의 기억이 무뎌진다 무뎌져 네모가 닳아져 원이 돼, 우울하다 우울해 무뎌져 가는 게 우울하다 씁쓸하다 씁쓸해 한약을 달여 마신 듯 씁쓸 우울하다 우울해 별 것도 아닌데 우울하다 우울하다 우울해 우울우울 열매 먹은 듯 우울, uulhada uulhae jigeum i sigan-en uulhada uulhada uulhae jigeum-i myeoch siji? It gets forgotten, gets forgotten, but back then I thought that was everything, When time passes, this depression

mudyeojyeo ganeun ge uulhada When time passes, the breakup that tore my heart apart 시간이 흐르면 it’s not a big deal but I’m depressed I probably gained weight It’s raining, it’s raining, making things sticky, it keeps raining I’m sleepy, I’m sleepy, I’m too lazy to do anything.

11:30 It gets forgotten, gets forgotten, gaseum jjijeojideon ibyeoldo 시간이 흐르면 Change ), You are commenting using your Google account.

Chhapaak Songs, Sunset Lover Petit Biscuit Lyrics, What Did Iqbal Masih Do, Whitney Cummings Stand Up, Neil Inbetweeners Fake Tan, How To Build A Girl Cast, The Golden Movie, Argentina Vintage Rugby Shirt, Goodbye Christopher Robin Locations, Viva La Vida Frida Kahlo Meaning, Bible Sellers, Hell Of A Night Full Movie Online, Spartacus Season 1 Episode 3, Artifacts Ecofacts And Features, Peyton Manning Number 18, What Gender Is Riley From Call Of Duty: Ghosts, Waterloo Sunset Beatles, Bel-air Trailer, Bts Fanfiction, How Is Gneiss Formed, The Wedding Singer Full Length Movie, Brief Encounter (1974 Film Locations), Exo Love Shot Love Version, Pulkit Samrat And Salman Khan, Best Breakfast Almaty, Luna Display, Johannah Newmarch Wikipedia, Kati Patang Child Actor Munna, Allen Solly Careers, Love's In Need Of Love Today Bass Tab, The Human Comedy Nominations,

Follow Us
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Twitter
Council Meetings

Business Meetings Held 1st Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Socials are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM

Upcoming Events

There are no upcoming events at this time.